60 Thai and Foreign Nationals arrested on Pattaya Beach

Rimmer

60 Thai and Foreign Nationals arrested on Pattaya Beach

beach-4.jpg
PATTAYA:--Pattaya Police in conjunction with the Royal Thai Navy conducted yet another late-night sweep of Pattaya Beach on Thursday, looking for anyone who appeared to be involved in either anti-social or illegal activities.

A total of 60 people were arrested and taken to Pattaya Police Station. The group consisted of 35 Ladyboy’s, 10 females, 3 Cambodians, 4 Laotians and 7 women and 1 man from Madagascar who are suspected of working as prostitutes.
- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/133078/60-thai-and-foreign-nationals-arrested-on-pattaya-beach/#sthash.f1Lwtm0B.dpuf

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-06-27

Whats missing from that photo ?????

Why its all the arresting officers , all the brass showing and doing their pointing thing, that we always see......

I guess it they did the normal pointing thingy, then it may be misconstrued as the officer saying " I want that one" etc

Funny how they put the Malagasy man front and center. But really a shame to stigmatize sex-workers in this way...parading them in front of a banner that says who know what...maybe something like "these are prostitutes and other anti-social people we arrested at the behest of the military junta" for a group photo to be released to the media!

Also, note to humorless Thai police and navy flunkies...sex-work is a very pro-social activity.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

Madagascar ? Don't even know where that is,, he must be popular among this crowd.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app