infinity11

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My experiences are pre coup.

Although there are many social laws one must obey no one pays much attention to any of the other laws. This is freeing is a weird way.

I have come to lie in most situations re: saving face. I have money in the bank at the end of the month. I've made friends from every part of the world, speak passable Thai and can read some as well. At home one is free to speak their mind politically, never done here. Long live the King and his billionaire supporters. Must get back to sweeping the streets.

• Like 1

Some of the biggest changes for myself coming from " The Canary Islands " ( where i spent 20 years of my life ) are :

1. A much hotter climate but perfect for " an outdoor lifestyle "

2. Simple life from 5,000 baht a month.

3. Walking 10 KM every day and feeling fit.( walking,bicycle and train are my only transport ) and no car ! ( fantastic!)

4. Exploring new places by train.

Some of the more " complicated things " i found are:

1. New food diet of Thai Food ( and not eating farang food ) has given me a few skin problems in the past.

2. Find it difficult at times with this " reserved culture " being a person " full on " and straight to the point & being an eccentric

3. I must admit also i find at times that quite a few people are " brainwashed " I believe in " no religion " ( but respect others) and being very understanding of Buddha meditation etc when i ask locals about " buddha " most seem to know " nothing about it " (which i find rather strange....)

Generally I have found to just " go with the flow " and except everybody you meet for who they are ( ie ladyboys,ladies,tomboys etc etc )

Having lived in Spain for years i have become used to this " typecast " expat types who's lives revolve around " football,bars,booze & TV " and stay well away from that kind of character.( uninteresting )

" Have a splendid day all of you! "

wai2.gif

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Come on guys, this is not an adult only website. Please refrain from OTT & off topic discussions.

What is OTT? OMG, it is something dirty, isn't it? And I am missing out because I don't know. You just screwed up my day.

• Like 2

Come on guys, this is not an adult only website. Please refrain from OTT & off topic discussions.

What is OTT? OMG, it is something dirty, isn't it? And I am missing out because I don't know. You just screwed up my day.

Sorry Jimbolai, the despicable, vile, full words cannot be written online without violating Thailand's Computer Act.

Enjoy continued screwed-up day.

Sorry Jimbolai, the despicable, vile, full words cannot be written online without violating Thailand's Computer Act.

Enjoy continued screwed-up day.

Okay, Jimbolai, this is a One Time Only lesson in "computer speak". Hope I don't get 20 years in Bangkok Hilton for this. OTT stands for, are you ready, sitting down, Over The Top. Meaning too much cheesy.gif

My lifestyle is so much better. I have more money to spend. I have a bigger house. I have a newer motorcycle. I have a younger wife. Nicer dog. Women, this country is just overflowing with beautiful women of all sizes shapes and ages and colors.

I have a giant TV screen just made for watching football and great sound and leather furniture and ........

Same, same except I watch MotoGP instead of footie.

Cheers,

Pikey.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Before I was gay.

Now I am straight. alt=facepalm.gif>

The girls here are worth it....

Well, the Girls are nice.

But for me, and after 2 Divorces with Western Women, and being taken to the Cleaners (twice) I sure wished I was Gay.

fatter - added 5kg at least

drink more but now when I start, the binges can last several days sad.png but then non drinking periods can last upto 6 weeks.

vasectomy - still no kids, and of course a lot more sexual partners than back home - online dating is very easy

better lifestyle - or is it?

Better enjoy it while you can, as going by your lifestyle you may not live much longer, and I am not referring to the "sexual partners" bit.

Over the top.

overtime, the house can get bigger

sadly, the wife also ...

which weighs more now, than me

help ... i don't like fatties

Well that's easy , just leave and get another younger racier model. You're only here once you know.

overtime, the house can get bigger

sadly, the wife also ...

which weighs more now, than me

help ... i don't like fatties

Well that's easy , just leave and get another younger racier model. You're only here once you know.

well, the problem is my wife owns the house, the car, the everything

starting from 0 , not easy

I came here 10 years ago with 2 small suitcases. Now I have a house, motorcycle, truck and everything is paid for. I now live a cash lifestyle and have far less stress than for many, many years. The sex ain't bad neither.

Same for me except now I still have the two suitcases! No TV, NO microwave, and a few coin operated girlfriends...lol....:-)
  • Like 1