French burqa ban upheld by European courts

webfact

Transam;

Do you actually read what you have written before pressing the 'Post' button?

Maybe you should follow rgs2001uk's advice and take some English comprehension lessons as what you claim I have posted bears absolutely no relation to what I actually wrote!

"Muslim doctor(s) being paid and living in the UK KILLED innocent folk. Yes or No..............?"

What are you on about?

Link, please. Not to one of your Islam hating nut job sites, but a reputable source. Even the Daily Mail would do.

My apologies, I should have said University guy(s) who are "British"...........

http://www.google.co.th/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CEUQFjAK&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.bbc.co.uk%2F2%2Fshared%2Fspl%2Fhi%2Fuk%2F05%2Flondon_blasts%2Finvestigation%2Fhtml%2Fbombers.stm&ei=Pry_U5C2OoK0uASQwICABQ&usg=AFQjCNH3cxsWAKJgtiJAEWcvHBRoID0GRw

So, having been unable to prove your ridiculous assertion about Muslim doctors in the UK killing innocent folk, you now go back to the 7/7/ bombers!

Getting a bit desperate, aren'y you.

As has been said many, many times, in this topic and elsewhere, the vast majority of British Muslims utterly condemned that atrocity.

Your paranoia may make you believe that they condemn it in public but celebrate it in private; but that is your problem. Fortunately, the vast majority of British citizens, of all races and creeds, are far to intelligent to fall for the lies perpetuated by the hate websites.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have said this once and I will say it again.

Obey the laws (Old or new) of the country you are living in (or passing through) or leave!

If ever the UK government grows some balls and wakes up to the fact that we are being eroded from within then I hope to see the same law (and many more) passed in the UK and maybe that will get the message across to these people that they are not wanted here (UK) or by any modern civilized society.

Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill, a real statesman and a true visionary, wrote most eloquently in 1899 (when he was just 25 years old) almost 115 years ago!

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity.

*edited for fair use*

It appears that things have not changed much in the last 100 or so years...In fact they have not changed in the last 1,400 Years!

If only he were alive and leading us (UK) today with the same fortitude and leadership qualities that are so lacking in our current political pansies. The world would be a much safer place.

Obey the law or suffer the consequences...

JMHO

Edited by Scott
Edited for fair use
  • Like 1

I have said this once and I will say it again.

Obey the laws (Old or new) of the country you are living in (or passing through) or leave!

If ever the UK government grows some balls and wakes up to the fact that we are being eroded from within then I hope to see the same law (and many more) passed in the UK and maybe that will get the message across to these people that they are not wanted here (UK) or by any modern civilized society.

Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill, a real statesman and a true visionary, wrote most eloquently in 1899 (when he was just 25 years old) almost 115 years ago!

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity.

It appears that things have not changed much in the last 100 or so years...In fact they have not changed in the last 1,400 Years!

If only he were alive and leading us (UK) today with the same fortitude and leadership qualities that are so lacking in our current political pansies. The world would be a much safer place.

Obey the law or suffer the consequences...

JMHO

Off topic:

The above is often quoted to support bigotry towards Muslims, why this is presented as justification is beyond me. Churchill, although somewhat par for course in those days, was a well known racist , bigot and supporter of aggressive imperalist expansionism.

Churchill's bigotry was not just contained to Muslims, made similar remarks on other occupied peoples such as India. More on the negatives of Churchill's thoughts and actions (some say the dark side of him), one of many articles, at:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/not-his-finest-hour-the-dark-side-of-winston-churchill-2118317.html

Edited by Scott
  • Like 1

You want the UK to be run by a depressive drunk? cheesy.gif

This is beginning to go off-topic. The thread is about France, not the UK. If you wish to discuss the impact of this law on other countries, please do so in the context of France and the EU stance on the matter.

Thanks.

So, having been unable to prove your ridiculous assertion about Muslim doctors in the UK killing innocent folk, you now go back to the 7/7/ bombers!

Getting a bit desperate, aren'y you.

As has been said many, many times, in this topic and elsewhere, the vast majority of British Muslims utterly condemned that atrocity.

Your paranoia may make you believe that they condemn it in public but celebrate it in private; but that is your problem. Fortunately, the vast majority of British citizens, of all races and creeds, are far to intelligent to fall for the lies perpetuated by the hate websites.

Would be nice if after the 7/11 bombings or the Lee Rigby murder the more moderate Muslims in the UK had a 'Not in our name' march or demonstration. Don't recall this ever happening.

Yep, the point I am trying to get over but 7x7 KEEPS blabbering on about me and others hating Muslims which I don't, and sure many of you don't. If seems he thinks we should all cower and turn a blind eye to the faction of these atrocities cos we might upset the majority the religion. rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

I am still waiting to be told where this magic Islamic kingdom is where woman have the same rights as men!

How about Turkey.

Or Indonesia; the fifth country in the world to have a female elected head of state. Something the USA has yet to achieve!

OK, cultural and economic factors mean that many women in those countries suffer disproportionately from low wages, poverty etc.; but the same is true in many Christian countries.

Would be nice if after the 7/11 bombings or the Lee Rigby murder the more moderate Muslims in the UK had a 'Not in our name' march or demonstration. Don't recall this ever happening.

They happened, but as they passed off peacefully most of the media didn't bother reporting them.

The same for statements from British Muslim organisations condemning these and similar atrocities; at best mentioned briefly.

For example, a press release from the Muslim Council of Britain which received little, or no, publicity from the press. Muslim Council of Britain on the Woolwich Verdict

<snip>

7x7 KEEPS blabbering on about me and others hating Muslims which I don't,

Well, the many, many anti Muslim comments, most of which are based upon lies or prejudice, which you regularly post certainly give the impression that you do!

If that's how you speak about people you like, how on earth do you speak about people you don't!?

If seems he thinks we should all cower and turn a blind eye to the faction of these atrocities cos we might upset the majority the religion. rolleyes.gif

Where have I said any such thing?

The opposite, in fact. I have regularly condemned terrorist atrocities; whoever commits them.

Condemning the atrocities perpetrated by Muslim terrorists is not going to upset the majority of Muslims; simply because they condemn them too!

Credo, you, too, seem to be basing your remarks on ignorance and prejudice.

By using the phrase 'ardent apologist' you probably think you are in some way proving a point. You are; that you have no idea what that phrase means!

Islam does not need me nor anyone else to apologise for it, ardently or otherwise; neither does any other religion.

Terrorists, whether they use Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, or any other religion to justify their crimes will get nothing except total condemnation from me.

I do not blame all Muslims nor the religion itself for the atrocities carried out by those who call themselves Muslims.

I do not blame all Christians nor the religion itself for the atrocities committed by those who call themselves Christians.

Etc., etc.

That is the difference between you and I.

• Like 1

Credo, you, too, seem to be basing your remarks on ignorance and prejudice.

By using the phrase 'ardent apologist' you probably think you are in some way proving a point. You are; that you have no idea what that phrase means!

Islam does not need me nor anyone else to apologise for it, ardently or otherwise; neither does any other religion.

Terrorists, whether they use Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, or any other religion to justify their crimes will get nothing except total condemnation from me.

I do not blame all Muslims nor the religion itself for the atrocities carried out by those who call themselves Muslims.

I do not blame all Christians nor the religion itself for the atrocities committed by those who call themselves Christians.

Etc., etc.

That is the difference between you and I.

What a load of tripe. Go read what you just posted, AGAIN...........If we all thought like you we would all be in deep shit.........READ THE BOOK THE KILLERS "ARE" FOR KILLING ...... You really are a complete

numnut...................rolleyes.gif

Oh wise one, WHY are a Muslim faction trying to kill folk worldwide...........?

JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION without ducking and diving...........facepalm.gif

It is not my place to try and justify, or even explain, the motivations of any terrorist group; I am opposed to terrorism in all it's forms.

No matter which cause the terrorists use as justification for their actions.

That includes (so called ex) terrorists like Adams and McGuiness; who last time I looked are not, and never have been, Muslims..

It is not my place to try and justify, or even explain, the motivations of any terrorist group; I am opposed to terrorism in all it's forms.

No matter which cause the terrorists use as justification for their actions.

That includes (so called ex) terrorists like Adams and McGuiness; who last time I looked are not, and never have been, Muslims..

You haven't answered my question, have you, just ducked and dived again. Just answer it...........

Considering that you have never answered any question put to you.........

Dear kettle, yours pot!

As I said, I am not going to try and justify the actions of any terrorist group as I abhor those actions.

Considering that you have never answered any question put to you.........

Dear kettle, yours pot!

As I said, I am not going to try and justify the actions of any terrorist group as I abhor those actions.

When ever a certain religion is mentioned here, even those of that religion are killing anything, you are the only one to stand up for them. Isn't it very strange that only you do that here, very strange indeed...coffee1.gif ......You never grasp a question and answer it, just tell folk they are anti Muslim, which most are not. Time for you to stop buggering around and try and post SOMETHING that might protect folk from your obvious click......

rolleyes.gif

Go for it, tell us all, so we can understand, for sure l don't. Tell me why the folk you stick up for are killing women and kids in shopping Malls, whether Muslim or anything.that walks, go on, go for. it..........

THE FOLK I STICK UP FOR ARE NOT KILLING ANYONE ANYWHERE!!!!!

Got it now?

If not, I do not see how I can make that statement any simpler for you.

You can carry on accusing me of supporting terrorists for as long as you like; but you are wrong.

You are obviously now embarked upon a strategy of trying to provoke me into posting something which will get me suspended; I wont bite.

Edited by 7by7

Got it now?

You can carry on accusing me of supporting terrorists for as long as you like; but you are wrong.

You are obviously now embarked upon a strategy of trying to provoke me into posting something which will get me suspended; I wont bite.

The question I ask will not get you suspended. You continue to dodge my questions, not sure why, my thought is you have no answer. For me that is OK, but a zillion folk who are now underground that you have nooooooooooo answer for as to WHY is my thought problem.

Got it now?

But you continuously stick up for ISLAM and that is the cause of so much killing, but you deny it.

Edited by jacky54
  • Like 1

In nearly all Islamic countries, the majority do not support terrorism. Pew are an organisation that is generally accepted for providing reasonable analysis, a fairly recent report on the matter below.

http://www.pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/

We all know there are islamic radical clerics and others who preach hate and violence and claim the Koran supports their message. In the reverse are many quotes from the Koran or interpretation that preach otherwise.

http://www.juancole.com/2013/04/islamic-forbids-terrorism.html

In all the Abrahamic religions there are those who choose to interpret religious tracts to support suppression, violence, tolerance or peace; there is no overarching truth that dictates Islam is a religion of violence.

Edited by simple1
  • Like 2