Photos: Thaivisa Lounge Grand Opening Party July 4, 2014

Larry Banks

Thaivisa Lounge Grand Opening Party, Friday July 4, 2014

Here is "nearly" Live photos from the Thaivisa Lounge Grand Opening Party on Sukhumvit Soi 7, Bangkok, tonight Friday July 4, 2014. If you have signed up for the party don't foregt to drop by (RSVP only).

We will add more photos during the evening and a few more during Saturday.

Check out our Facebook Page and LIKE it, so you get all updates about upcoming theme evenings, events and special promotions at The Lounge Bar!

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TheLoungeBangkok

Isnt that building scheduled for demolition here shortly? I heard there is a new condo/shopping mall going in that space.

No, thats the other side of the street. Construction going on there. We are safe!

Beautifully laid out bar with plenty of room. Comfortable furniture and very light and airey, not dark and dingy like so many other bars in the area. On the down side a quick browse of the menu reveals that even with the 15% member discount you will be paying premium prices.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Opening night

post-64119-14044798811023.jpg

That looks like a small crowd for 500 signed up members, especially taken in account that probably half of them are moderators.

Where are the Balls ?????

And how far is it from On 8 hotel ?????

Edited by sjjmmi
  • Like 1

Big day today.....TV's grand opening and the eve of the Tour de France's grand depart in the UK.

Forget the football, cricket and tennis this is one event we always win!

And Happy Independence Day to all the colonials. I'm sure there are some on here who can still remember...... wai2.gif

Thank you. Many of us 'ex-colonials' won't forget out ties to Old Blighty.

• Like 1

Opening night

That looks like a small crowd for 500 signed up members, especially taken in account that probably half of them are moderators.

Where are the Balls ?????

And how far is it from On 8 hotel ?????

10 mins walk max.

Walk to Sukhumvit, turn left and cross over either the first overhead walkway or Nana BTS. Keep walking a little further the same direction, turn into Soi 7 and it's on your left. smile.png

Looks absolutely wonderful and I look forward to visiting the place when I am down in Bangkok next.

It would be nice to be able to meet other forum members and the great moderators in an informal comfortable setting as this.

Who knows. I might even catch up with Fangferang, Dr Bruce and Fab4. If I see you guys there I will buy you a drink in the spirit of reconciliation.

Thanks for the link and pics Linda.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Looks like the pool tables are a waste of space.

Opening night

It's two floors, lots of people upstairs as well..

In the old western's onTV when the bar's had an upstairs it was always for happy endings.

• Like 2