I'm in big trouble.

homeownership

Ok I am married to an English Girl, have a child and live part of the year in Thailand and part of the year in the UK.

I have fallen in love with a Thai Girl, the problem is she is only 16 years old. I have been very respectful, no hanky panky, but I cant stop thinking about her.

Can I divorce my Wife in Thailand or do I need to go back to the UK to do it.

Things are a little messed up in my head at the moment.

You'll be breaking the law in thailand attempting to hav a relationship with a 16 year old, there's a stay in the monkeyhouse & associated media headlines, if you have a divorce in england with english wife, you'll be the lowest scumbag ever, leaving family for 16 year old, friends & family disown you, THINK CLEARLY, you can have a G/F relationship during your stay s in LOS with a girl closer your age, & remain the responsible husband ?dad when back in U.K. see how things are in a few months/ year.

regards songhklasid.thumbsup.gif

Having read more nonsense coming from homeownership in the past he is either lying or a fool, My vote is on both. coffee1.gif

I just looked through his posts ... I think that you could be on the right track.

Hopefully only the very bored will continue replying ..........

Nothing to worry, homeownership..

- either the Thai will take care of your trouble by giving you few years time to think about whether it was a clever idea...

- or your current wife will take care of your trouble by not leaving you a cent during the divorce so you can't go back to the girl...

- or the girl and her parents will make sure that within few months, you will be out of funds after paying sin-sod, houses etc.

Troll... 3... 2... 1... mfr_closed1.gif

homeownership post # 1.

Ok I am married to an English Girl, have a child and live part of the year in Thailand and part of the year in the UK.

I have fallen in love with a Thai Girl, the problem is she is only 16 years old. I have been very respectful, no hanky panky, but I cant stop thinking about her.

Can I divorce my Wife in Thailand or do I need to go back to the UK to do it.

Things are a little messed up in my head at the moment

Methinks , ''There is no fool but an old fool.''

robert-weber-i-ate-some-yogurt-once-it-w