Yingluck's lawyer petitions for justice again

webfact

You won't get anywhere with this lot, Yingluck. Take them to the international Court of Justice and see how much they like that.

Hello PBRKK - you still here, eh? Perhaps you can advise us how citizen Yingluck, no longer PM, can take anyone to the International Court of Justice. But then again she can't, and you obviously are as full of nonsense as before.

Of course she can lodge a case and with other international bodies. She is being denied natural justice and has every right to be heard and to present her case, in full, and with transparency. You wouldn't like that but the rest of the world would like to see it. The last thing Thailand needs now is a scapegoat.

I don't think she can lodge a case with the ICJ. That's normally for states or sometimes certain agreed UN bodies if it's an advisory case. A UN body might be able to do it on her behalf but I can't see a reason why they would.

• Like 1

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You won't get anywhere with this lot, Yingluck. Take them to the international Court of Justice and see how much they like that.

Hello PBRKK - you still here, eh? Perhaps you can advise us how citizen Yingluck, no longer PM, can take anyone to the International Court of Justice. But then again she can't, and you obviously are as full of nonsense as before.

Of course she can lodge a case and with other international bodies. She is being denied natural justice and has every right to be heard and to present her case, in full, and with transparency. You wouldn't like that but the rest of the world would like to see it. The last thing Thailand needs now is a scapegoat.

I don't think she can lodge a case with the ICJ. That's normally for states or sometimes certain agreed UN bodies if it's an advisory case. A UN body might be able to do it on her behalf but I can't see a reason why they would.

Yes, it would not be the norm but in the event that there is so much as a hint of unfairness within Thailand, it will end up in the international arena. That is certain.

Do you really think the ICJ would have any interest in a has-been clone who can't even tie her own shoe laces unless instructed by her caddie.

To deal with these matters in a way that lacks transparency and fairness is asking for trouble. Thailand doesn't need trouble anymore than it needs gratuitous advice from you and your kangaroo court cronies

I have an idea, in fact a little bird told me that there was near zero transparency in the Yingluck non governing-elected government.

• Like 1

If these eight witnesses are so important why did she not have these eight give testimony first? What the hell where Chalerm (known criminal) and Kittirat (admitted lyre) going to testify to that anybody would believe. Not to mention the rest of the scoundrels (criminals) that testified on her behalf.

Clearly this is a stalling tactic, one of two things this women is truly good at. Yes the other is shopping.

Talk about stalling, what happen to the 7 outstanding cases involving Suthep and Ahbisit which are at least 4-5 years old. Why the hurry for this case?

The "yeh but Suthep" Red worship squad is out. Where you guys been the last month or so?

But to answer your question that is on topic.

The hurry in this case came about because 800+ billion baht has been spent on a rice scam and Yinglucks govt could not find enough money to pay farmers for one crop season. Not to mention all the allegations of fraud and corruption from said govt. about this BS scheme.

I do believe that it what the hurry is about.

You mean to say that the +800 B Baht perceived and not yet proven rice subsidy loss is far more important for the NACC to pursue than the 90+ deaths following Rajaprasong? That's your moral stand?

Yep!

Do you really think the ICJ would have any interest in a has-been clone who can't even tie her own shoe laces unless instructed by her caddie.
To deal with these matters in a way that lacks transparency and fairness is asking for trouble. Thailand doesn't need trouble anymore than it needs gratuitous advice from you and your kangaroo court cronies

I have an idea, in fact a little bird told me that there was near zero transparency in the Yingluck non governing-elected government.

That is of scant relevance to the interest of the international community in the way the Yingluck matter is handled. Thailand wants to avoid more bad press ....it needs to be seen to do the right thing, regardless of any criticism of Yingluck's performance as an administrator.

Yes, it would not be the norm but in the event that there is so much as a hint of unfairness within Thailand, it will end up in the international arena. That is certain.

No it is not. What are your grounds for making such a preposterous statement?

That is of scant relevance to the interest of the international community in the way the Yingluck matter is handled. Thailand wants to avoid more bad press ....it needs to be seen to do the right thing, regardless of any criticism of Yingluck's performance as an administrator.

Sorry but you just did hit a nerve when you spoke about transparency and fairness, when we did not get it during her government why would we feel she deserves it now? but the fact is she has had the time, look up the events leading up to this.

The topic is not about Yingluck going international, it's about her stalling for time, only a few on TVF have your view, why not most ???

Edited by ginjag

You mean to say that the +800 B Baht perceived and not yet proven rice subsidy loss is far more important for the NACC to pursue than the 90+ deaths following Rajaprasong? That's your moral stand?

Yep!

Remember this is "Congratulations Madame Yingluck" creepy Eric Loh.

Sorry but you just did hit a nerve when you spoke about transparency and fairness, when we did not get it during her government why would we feel she deserves it now? but the fact is she has had the time, look up the events leading up to this.

The topic is not about Yingluck going international, it's about her stalling for time, only a few on TVF have your view, why not most ???

Frankly, I would be paying more attention to the views of the international community , in some ways made clear already, rather than the (majority) of posters on TVF . Many on this forum appear to live in self-imposed exile/vacuum , without the remotest understanding of how the rest of the world views events such as these.

• Like 1

Kangaroo court cronies? You mean the military authorities? Spell it out, Prbkk, why don't you?

• Like 1

Kangaroo court cronies? You mean the military authorities? Spell it out, Prbkk, why don't you?
In fact, it was a reference to you.
  • Like 1

Frankly, I would be paying more attention to the views of the international community , in some ways made clear already, rather than the (majority) of posters on TVF . Many on this forum appear to live in self-imposed exile/vacuum , without the remotest understanding of how the rest of the world views events such as these.

Oh sure, most of us reside out here, and the heat has sent us silly in the head ??? your few it has not affected.

• Like 1

Oh sure, most of us reside out here, and the heat has sent us silly in the head ??? your few it has not affected.

Quite possibly, yes. There might be other explanations. I'm open-minded

Quite possibly, yes. There might be other explanations. I'm open-minded

Your that open minded, that you can back a cart horse in the grand national ??? The rest of us without the remotest of understanding, wouldn't do that.

• Like 1

Yep!

The Redshit/PTP apologist are finally coming back to the forum, but same as always want to derail the topic and deflect any facts they have no rebuttal for.

Back on topic

I am glad The NACC is not letting Yingluck waste any more of their time, but part of me wishes they would allow the requested witness on the grounds if the first one or two do not have compelling testimony the others will not be allowed, and no further delays will be given.

Yep!

I guess it is near your bedtime, hence the unintelligent and childish reply. Good nite boy.

Well no matter how many witnesses you have nor how many lawyers, if the numbers of tonnages do match when counted I guess, INDEPENDENTLY then no need to worry.

If they don't match ... Oops.. Your stuffed

Sent from my RM-892_apac_laos_thailand_219 using Tapatalk

Yingluck already has a gaggle of witnesses. What's wrong with them, and why does she want more ? She is now trying to defend the indefensible. Not a clever move, and as one who used to have some sympathy for her, I hope she gets held accountable to the full extent of the law.

why then you had some sympathy and not now may I ask? I an interested to know what changed your mind?

Yep!

I guess it is near your bedtime, hence the unintelligent and childish reply. Good nite boy.

The same can be said for yours as well.

Could it be possible you post something relevant to the topic? Just a hint, it has nothing to do with Suthep or anything that happend in 2010.

Yingluck's lawyer petitions for justice again
  • Like 2

how can you still defend the witch?

In her pocket are you?.

Bed time go off now granpa.

its true what they say, some people go demented faster.

It seems like a lot of you don't got a clue

We get only one way information from the dictators

And she was under pressure from Suthep and the army for more than 6 month

She was properly unable of checking many things incl the rice under these terms

As far as I can se the army fool only do himself honer pay rice farmers before he knows the facts of who actually did place the right amount of rice as they said and then he can paid

It could be why they didn't get paid in the first place difficult to get the money back

Anyway he do many things to gain nothing but many don't see this and blame taksin regime

Since they refuse election maybe they should work with them maybe the last election was not to much cheating

One thing is for sure taking pebbles right to debate things only gonna make problems

So maybe the justice system is not to much justice under these terms

justice work under democracy only

Every one have the right for a fair treatment incl the junta they must be trailed too under the low for treason and then we can se where we are

Thanks to the army it's a big mess now running out of control

But I hope they solve it but go after taksin only is not to clever there is good and bad in every thing

And cooperation is the only way so they have to get it back on track so they can use the law now there are no law it can chance for every situation as needed and that's not justice

but who in the international arena cares?

If these eight witnesses are so important why did she not have these eight give testimony first? What the hell where Chalerm (known criminal) and Kittirat (admitted lyre) going to testify to that anybody would believe. Not to mention the rest of the scoundrels (criminals) that testified on her behalf.

Clearly this is a stalling tactic, one of two things this women is truly good at. Yes the other is shopping.

Talk about stalling, what happen to the 7 outstanding cases involving Suthep and Ahbisit which are at least 4-5 years old. Why the hurry for this case?

The "yeh but Suthep" Red worship squad is out. Where you guys been the last month or so?

But to answer your question that is on topic.

The hurry in this case came about because 800+ billion baht has been spent on a rice scam and Yinglucks govt could not find enough money to pay farmers for one crop season. Not to mention all the allegations of fraud and corruption from said govt. about this BS scheme.

I do believe that it what the hurry is about.

Why would the NACC pursue those deaths particularly when they are already being dealt with by another court. Of course those charges weere brought by the DSI and are particularly biased and avoid any confrontation with the army. Or at least that's probably what they hoped. I mentioned those deaths myself in post #89 if you want to look.

Still on the plus side for Yingluck she was defence minister before the coup and according to many of her supporters she still was at the time of the coup. I should say caretaker DM I suppose. I wonder why she wasn't there at the time? Was she invited?

It would be ironic if the coup was talked about at one of the meetings she didn't attend.

The NACC is doing it's job but if it will make things easier and fairer then let her have her witnesses. Perhaps one of them has decided to take the blame to cover for her.

• Like 1

you are personified