Tell me about mentally ill foreigners

JesseFrank

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, a truly mentally ill person would not have stolen the remotes, he would have hidden them somewhere non-obvious in the house.

You will find them, the day after you've sourced the replacements.

Murphy's law.

You will always find something in the last place you look.

If your looking for more than one thing, you'll find the most important one last.

It is never in the last place you look. It is in the first place you look, but never discovered on the first attempt.

After you bought a replacement for something you've lost and searched for everywhere, you'll find the original.

You have to look where you lost it.

No matter how long or how hard you shop for an item, after you've bought it, it will be on sale somewhere cheaper.

Edited by neverdie

You should also check that the toilet paper is the right way round. If it is not, well..... need I say more. The evidence will speak for itself. Good luck. May your paper sheets run away from the wall.

• Like 1

Both remotes are used rarely and almost never at the same time, only 10 days ago as I had to show the house they were used at the same time.

That is also the last time i remember seeing them.

As I said before, if it was 1 remote I would believe I misplaced it, since it are two I'm confident it hasn't anything to do with misplacement.

No, its mentally ill foreigners ranting on Thai Visa !

So you say I'm mentally ill ?

You are a moderator aren't you ?

Yes, well observed, the clue is in the bright red letters under the name.

Moderators are also forum members and often participate in threads as being part of the forum community.

But they should behave in the same way as other members, and that is not to flame other members.

• Like 2

No, its mentally ill foreigners ranting on Thai Visa !

So you say I'm mentally ill ?

You are a moderator aren't you ?

Yes, well observed, the clue is in the bright red letters under the name.

Moderators are also forum members and often participate in threads as being part of the forum community.

But they should behave in the same way as other members, and that is not to flame other members.

Jesse, focus.

He was talking to me, not you. He was right, I'm nuts.

Focus. Forget the moderator, I am the one leading you out of this mess.

Please focus. Uncle neverdie is here.

• Like 2

What possessed you to let someone walk around your house who you didn't know, or have an address for?

I have his address and contact details, but accusing him not gonna help isn't it ?

The remotes are so small that you can hold them in your handpalm without anyone noticing, so easily picked up when I turn my back.

Of course accusing him will help. Just tell him you have explored all possibilities and he must have taken the remotes. Be nice first and then get serious.

As you say two remotes is not a coincidence.

Seems like he is a jealous clown. Just be warned that a lot of house hunters are actually looking to rob your house. It's not just a Thai thing.

• Like 1

I just think, if I come next and look at your house and at the end of the tour you check if I have stolen your remote control (just because the last one who looked at it did). I think you are paranoid.

Today I need to check something on the pool and reached for the remote, only to notice that it was gone.

I think remote controls are soo yesterday...

What you want is something like these soft-furnishing integrated devices.

Pillow-Universal-TV-Remote-Control.jpgcushioncontrol2_small.jpg

Edited by Morakot

I just think, if I come next and look at your house and at the end of the tour you check if I have stolen your remote control (just because the last one who looked at it did). I think you are paranoid.

Yeah definitely paranoid. Probably I just dreamed I ever had them, right ?

i was wondering what kind of gadgets my dogs brought back from an outing today... unsure.png

Don't laugh, I use to have a cat that would often return home with items that I had absolutely no idea where they came from.

Both remotes are used rarely and almost never at the same time, only 10 days ago as I had to show the house they were used at the same time.

As I said before, if it was 1 remote I would believe I misplaced it, since it are two I'm confident it hasn't anything to do with misplacement.

Ahhhh....there's a clue.

You had them together, you had your mind on the buyer, so absent mindedly held them in your hand while you talked to him....

Now, retrace the tour of the house, picture in your mind what you were doing.....see yourself putting them down together on the.......

Then apologise to me for calling me names. I don't think I'll buy your house now.

Ahhhh....there's a clue.

You had them together, you had your mind on the buyer, so absent mindedly held them in your hand while you talked to him....

Now, retrace the tour of the house, picture in your mind what you were doing.....see yourself putting them down together on the.......

Then apologise to me for calling me names. I don't think I'll buy your house now.

Since you are no longer interested in the house, perhaps you might be interested in a couple of spare remote controls I seem to have acquired ? I'm selling cheaply, 2,900 baht. :)