Tell me about mentally ill foreigners

JesseFrank

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, its mentally ill foreigners ranting on Thai Visa !

So you say I'm mentally ill ?

You are a moderator aren't you ?

Yes, well observed, the clue is in the bright red letters under the name.

Moderators are also forum members and often participate in threads as being part of the forum community.

Exactly, and the good mods, which Chuck is one - have a sense of humour. Don't discourage it

• Like 1

On every internet forum there's a hermaphrodite geriatric Yugoslavian who is crazy.

Sandy is Austrian.

Seas was referring to me gentleman.

my profile in one thread said, 96 year old Czechoslovakian hermaphrodite.

I never mentioned my other qualifications ;)

On every internet forum there's a hermaphrodite geriatric Yugoslavian who is crazy.

Sandy is Austrian.

Seas was referring to me gentleman.

my profile in one thread said, 96 year old Czechoslovakian hermaphrodite.

I never mentioned my other qualifications wink.png

TVF Resident Rodentologist?

Where do I file to reclaim my lost two minutes?

Here I thought I would get to participate in a discussion about what happens to mentally ill foreigners here in Thailand? How can they obtain assistance? How can someone seek help for a friend who they think is mentally ill, but refuses to seek aid? Can foreigners be declared mentally ill and institutionalized against their will? You know -- a reasoned and informative discussion on the forum topic, with the usual smattering of judgmental and snarky comments.

Oh well .................. duped again. (At least I got to read judgmental and snarky comments. TV never fails in that department.)

Edited by NancyL
  • Like 1

If it was a single remote I would believe it was misplaced, since it are 2 remotes that are at different locations usual, the chance that they are misplaced at the same time is very small.

I have checked all trousers, all couches, all drawers in the past 2 hours. They are definitely gone.

Can he stand outside your house at night and change the volume and selection on your sound system? tongue.png

Wait until he starts switching the jacuzzi on and off. It'll be like something out of Paranormal Activity.
  • Like 2

When you see light at the end of the tunnel, the tunnel will cave in.

He won't be seeing the light ND. He doesn't have the remote for it.

I dont think there is any light at the end of the funnel

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I see you all have fun and a good time, but sorry to break it for you boys, but I really don't feel funny.

I'm really astonished that there can be such sick puppies around who enjoy taking something with which they can't do anything only to deprive the owner.

I see you all have fun and a good time, but sorry to break it for you boys, but I really don't feel funny.

I'm really astonished that there can be such sick puppies around who enjoy taking something with which they can't do anything only to deprive the owner.

Ohh yes you did Jesse, you were. having a little giggle this afternoon, just admit it.

Remember you let the guy into your house, you didn't take all due care and you were even a little bit careless leaving your remotes out where they could be snatched away.

You only have yourself to blame, don't get narky with the forum lads.

It's only 3000 baht, pocket change in the grand scale of things.

Just be left wondering, what will the thief take when he comes back next time?

Thanks for the support and name calling " mates ". I will make sure to remember your names when you get done by someone.

Now now Mr James, I am sure everyone here hopes you find them, and that in fact despite your searching high and low, that they are in fact misplaced.

The good news is that for now you wont miss them much because you don't use them much.

Thanks for the support and name calling " mates ". I will make sure to remember your names when you get done by someone.

Now now Mr James, I am sure everyone here hopes you find them, and that in fact despite your searching high and low, that they are in fact misplaced.

The good news is that for now you wont miss them much because you don't use them much.

They will not be found, because they are not misplaced. The remote for the pool never enters the house, as there is no use for it, so it would be easy to find under the patio I assume.

The fact that 2 of these remotes have been " misplaced " at the same time indicates actually that there are other forces in play.

The bad news is that because I was looking for the pool remote today, that this is one of the rare occasions that I need it smile.png

I hear your pain, but you should know that the mickey takers (myself included) are going to make mirth. Dont get upset, i enjoy your posts.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Ohh yes you did Jesse, you were. having a little giggle this afternoon, just admit it.

Remember you let the guy into your house, you didn't take all due care and you were even a little bit careless leaving your remotes out where they could be snatched away.

You only have yourself to blame, don't get narky with the forum lads.

It's only 3000 baht, pocket change in the grand scale of things.

Just be left wondering, what will the thief take when he comes back next time?

I have such an idea that he won't come back as my house is pretty well protected, and these kind of people are to coward to do a real burglary.

The 3000 Baht is indeed not the biggest problem, however I had my part in bad luck in the past 3 weeks.

Chlorinator broken, renter of my property in my home country who refuses to pay, 3 days ago the warning light of my truck's airbag start lighting up, 2 weeks ago house under water because of a bursted tube and last night when I came home a jing jok had fried himself in a control box and tripped the safe t cut.

Add to that that for the replacement of one of the receivers I will need an electrician as it is in an for me unaccessible location above a ceiling. I doubt he will come for free.

I think there are people who have lost the plot after so much bad luck in a short period.

Forgot to add, equity portfolio down 8% in the last 2 days.facepalm.gif

Edited by JesseFrank