What do you tell the people back in the EU

coconutbar

I tell them I've gone to climb Mount Kilimanjaro. Or I tell them I'm working in Africa to help children in need. Or sometimes I say I'm doing secret missions for the government. Never say Pattaya. If you say that it might encourage other people to go too.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 2

It's hard going through life worrying about what others are saying and thinking.

Imagine what they are saying/thinking when you bring back a wife 30 years your junior LOL. As long as they are keeping it to themselves, who gives a frak.biggrin.png

• Like 1

Jealous, everyone thought I was mad for moving. Now they all want to come and visit. Pattaya is the reward for being adventurous in life, don't let sceptics have a piece of it. They can stay in fun town Europe.

It's hard going through life worrying about what others are saying and thinking.

Imagine what they are saying/thinking when you bring back a wife 30 years your junior LOL. As long as they are keeping it to themselves, who gives a frak.biggrin.png

From what I have observed over the years, its the old farts who delude themselves that their teerak aint giving it away for free to some Thai stud.

Try bringing a Thai wife 30 years your junior back to farangland.

The Thai wife soon realises not every farang looks like you and realises she sold herself short, many fail to take into account, they were nothing more than a stepping stone to a better life.

Once they suss it out, they come here and are all bitter and twisted about Thai woman.

Look in the mirror first.

• Like 2

If Mike Jagger and Madonna can do it, I can do it too. Nobody jumps back when they read about the age of there partners. However I do know my limits, so I keep to "whats happen in Pattaya stays in Pattaya" (including the Girls of course).

If Mike Jagger and Madonna can do it, I can do it too. Nobody jumps back when they read about the age of there partners. However I do know my limits, so I keep to "whats happen in Pattaya stays in Pattaya" (including the Girls of course).

Didnt know either of them had ever been to Pattaya.

The som tam seller told she she had watched them doing a duo in the We Are The World Bar, the other night, maybe she was drunk when she told me.

Must have got it wrong it was probably Leos, (the bar not the drink).

I tell them I've gone to climb Mount Kilimanjaro. Or I tell them I'm working in Africa to help children in need. Or sometimes I say I'm doing secret missions for the government. Never say Pattaya. If you say that it might encourage other people to go too.

Doing a secret mission for the government, wow...

but then how often have you heard in Pattaya some wimp say "I was in the SAS" cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

From what I have observed over the years, its the old farts who delude themselves that their teerak aint giving it away for free to some Thai stud.

The Thai wife soon realises not every farang looks like you and realises she sold herself short, many fail to take into account, they were nothing more than a stepping stone to a better life.

Once they suss it out, they come here and are all bitter and twisted about Thai woman.

Can't wait for the response on this one.

(Where did I mention I was an "old fart"... are you an old fart?)

Yeah, I suppose many guys (old farts) are deluded... but if you're trying to take a stab at me..... I've taken mine back to 2 different "Faranglands" and she knows exactly what she can get and I know exactly what she can get... and she's already done very well thank you very much.biggrin.png .She most certainly hasn't been hiding under a bush.

Thanks for the warning though. In my case it's a "honeyko" and not a "teerak".biggrin.png

Obviously you have to choose your teerak (or honeyko) very carefully, but isn't that necessary no matter what race or nationality you marry? Farangland marriages aren't a very good yardstick if you consider the divorce rate in most Faranglands.

I'd say you're the one who seems "bitter and twisted about Thai woman". I know full well we could live full time in Farangland and she'd stick by me until death do us part. We've been together for over a decade already, and our relationship gets better every year.

Edited by tropo
  • Like 1

Don't forget to let us all know what you think.

Edited by tropo

Didnt know either of them had ever been to Pattaya.

The som tam seller told she she had watched them doing a duo in the We Are The World Bar, the other night, maybe she was drunk when she told me.

Must have got it wrong it was probably Leos, (the bar not the drink).

There's a Thai singer at We Are The World and other bars in the locale and he does have a bit of the Jagger look about him. Does a mean Brown Sugar. Well for Beach Road, Pattaya anyway.

Go on i"lle bite ,i Brought a wife 25 years younger than me back ,"my British wife had only been 14 years younger than me} this was over 21 years ago, nobody said very much ,except one paki that spat at her,i was back and fore here at the time with buisness , my familly liked her straight away and she got on with all my friends ,we had a son , now we live in Thailand ,i can honestly say that if anyone thought anything bad ,it was never evident. my familly still get on with her ,in fact she seems to talk online to them more than me.

• Like 1

Beer and a bird?

Not to insinuate anything about the women anywhere, but if I travel for the specific purpose of bedding one (or a dozen), that makes me a sex tourist by definition. Even I have a hard time reconciling that with the OP's self description as "a good guy".

I imagine I'd get the same response anywhere in the west if I mentioned going abroad for a ______ and a hooker in _______. (Fill in your own beverage and destination, like "an espresso and a hooker in Paris")
And no, I'm not claiming all birds in Thailand are hookers. But if I can hook up with them on a short visit, there's a pretty good chance they are.
Edited by impulse

(Where did I mention I was an "old fart"... are you an old fart?)

Yeah, I suppose many guys (old farts) are deluded... but if you're trying to take a stab at me..... I've taken mine back to 2 different "Faranglands" and she knows exactly what she can get and I know exactly what she can get... and she's already done very well thank you very much.biggrin.png .She most certainly hasn't been hiding under a bush.

Thanks for the warning though. In my case it's a "honeyko" and not a "teerak".biggrin.png

Obviously you have to choose your teerak (or honeyko) very carefully, but isn't that necessary no matter what race or nationality you marry? Farangland marriages aren't a very good yardstick if you consider the divorce rate in most Faranglands.

I'd say you're the one who seems "bitter and twisted about Thai woman". I know full well we could live full time in Farangland and she'd stick by me until death do us part. We've been together for over a decade already, and our relationship gets better every year.

But she also isn't Thai, isn't it ?

Edited by JesseFrank

Beer and a bird?

Not to insinuate anything about the women anywhere, but if I travel for the specific purpose of bedding one (or a dozen), that makes me a sex tourist by definition. Even I have a hard time reconciling that with the OP's self description as "a good guy".

I imagine I'd get the same response anywhere in the west if I mentioned going abroad for a ______ and a hooker in _______. (Fill in your own beverage and destination, like "an espresso and a hooker in Paris")
And no, I'm not claiming all birds in Thailand are hookers. But if I can hook up with them on a short visit, there's a pretty good chance they are.

What's with all this "... but if I travel for the specific purpose of bedding one.." and "..if I can hook up with them..." rubbish?

And no, I'm not claiming all birds farangs in Thailand are hookers mongers. But if I can hook up with talk about them on a short visit with some degree of accuracy, there's a pretty good chance they are I was once.

Lights? Bushels?

The jump back is more likely caused by the media caused image that all of Thailand is in revolt, with bullets and bombs flying in every direction.

...is the correct answer!

However, some have already taken the high moral and judgmental ground and waffling about old geezers with young hookers because that's their obsession. I fail to see why they let the actions and thoughts of OTHER PEOPLE rent so much space in their already pretty narrow heads.

• Like 1