what does your day consist of?

pigeonjake

just wonderd what every one did with there time here in the land of smiles,

its 8,50 and ive just finnished mucking out the pigs,ducks chickens and pigeons,

my wife and kids are at the temple big buda day, ive just made a coffee and toast and was just wondering what everybody else does with there time,?

try and keep it clean,lol

jake

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive done that,,,

i was up at 6am, coffee, watched the news while i waited for mac to get ready, 7am took them to the temple, said my little payer to buda, yes and i mean it, with my flower and 3 burning things,

then back home for me to start mucking out, now ill chill for a bit, do a bit in the garden, till it gets to hot, chill a bit more, maybe go into town if we need anything,

then 4pm start feeding all the animals again,

i work harder here then i do at work,,lol

god i shouldnt of said work ill have the visa member police man after me,,

i dont work then i just help me wife by feeding her pigs,

jake

do you walk the disbled dog or do you have to carry him/her,? and im not being fully,

how many dogs do you have,?

i love my dogs by the way, my dockie is never far from me no matter what im doing, in fatc he gets in the way sometimes,

jake

Weekday for me,

6am - wake up.

7am - drive to work.

8am - arrive at work.

5.25pm - finish work.

5.30pm - drive home.

6.30pm - arrive home.

6.30pm - fiddle around at home.

10.30pm - go to bed.

Weekend,

wake up, do as little as possible then go to bed when I feel tired.

• Like 2

Up early , chew pills and wake up over 3 cups of coffee....

Then the rest of the day is spent in the shed making something either work or into something else.....and thats a normal day here.

No pigs to feed though...

• Like 2

Work a regular 9-6 every couple of months need to do a project which involves night shift for a few weeks or months like now.

So work gym work gym for week nights and enjoy my weekends by travelling around Thailand or if in Bkk I go out with friends or enjoying a bit of racing.

Sent from my c64

Up early , chew pills and wake up over 3 cups of coffee....

Then the rest of the day is spent in the shed making something either work or into something else.....and thats a normal day here.

No pigs to feed though...

your always making something my old mate,,lol

hope your having a good day in what ever your making,

jake

7am wake up

7:30 already showered and go to temple (I do almost every day)

9:00 back home and work (I work at home)

13:00 lunch

13:00 to 2200 Relax, swim, ride bicycle, run errands or just play games. Occasionally I may have work to do.

22:00 Go to bed.

00:00 Sleep

On a normal day I go through the following:

05:30 - Alarm clock (and alarms on two mobiles) goes off (akin to an air raid warning)

06:00 - After shower, shave, etc, ready for caffeine & nicotine kick-start followed by a half hour mellow period

06:30 - Lift arrives, off to work

07:00 - Open up the office, check the servers, get rid of the spam mail from all accounts that has got through

08:00 - Coffee again

10:00 - Coffee again

12:00 - Lunch break, crossword time

13:00 - Back to the grind

14:30 - Coffee again

16:30 - Home time

17:30 - Walk the dogs (3 - 5 km everyday), come home and collapse, recover & stagger to the shower

19:00 - Dinner time

21:00 - Walk the dogs, off leash

23:59 - Make sure the alarms are set for the next day's adventure

It gets a bit tense when I'm away from the office.........................rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

0400 wife gets out of bed. I am asleep

0500 wife has almost finished her exercises, then starts her yoga. I am asleep.

0600 wife finished yoga, starts cooking for temple. I am asleep.

0700 wife watching kapook, sanook, and youtube - noisily. I am asleep.

0725 wife yells to me get out of bed - "you old you lazy". I am asleep with one eye open...

0820 creep out of bedroom, go to kss good morning Dear - she again almost cut finger off while chopping chicken. I am NOW really awake...

0900 brekky done, we go temple.

1100 wife go to work. I go home and try sell More stuff on eBay, do dishes, do garden, do laundry - anything except cook...

1800 wife comes home. She tired. She tell me I lazy, do nothing and she works. I smile and nod, because do else means I am rejecting her authority...

1900 compliment her on her cooking, always topped off with a som tum.

2000 I am back on eBay, and wifey back to youtube, playing more sayan sanya again...

2200 wifey has been asleep for an hour, and I am on my 3rd coffee since dinner.

0000 sneak in and crawl on top of wifey wub.pngoh no! I'm 18 minutes late because I am typing this at 00:18..........

Edited by tifino
  • Like 2

Every weekday, without fail; Alarm goes off at 3 am....wifey gets up, goes downstairs to study...if I wake from the alarm, out on the porch for a ciggie, then back to bed.

5:30 she brings me an iced coffee as she has to get ready for work which means turning the light on. I go downstairs and get her breakfast ready.

She has her cooked breakfast (I am not ready to eat, so I don't join her), I catch up on TVF, NZ Herald online, and FB...then take her to work on the scooter.

On the way home, stop at the market...shop around and decide what's for dinner...buy some veges and meat or seafood.

Get home, more TVF and FB, then if TVF doesn't grab me, go for a nap....usually just half an hour to an hour.

Do last night's dishes and prepare any food that needs preparation (eg marinating). TVF/ FB. Do odd jobs like repair the electric kettle or put coconut husk around an orchid, sharpen the kitchen knives, or go shopping for groceries or whatever.....odd jobs.

4;20 go and pick up wifey from work.

Sit and chat about her day or my day.

Start cooking.

Eat.

FB/TVF (both of us) and chatting. Sometimes go out and chat with the neighbours.

She goes to bed. I stay up a while...usually in bed by 10.

Ad infinitum.

Wish I was rural to have some livestock to care for, even if it was just chooks. And a vege garden.

Wake up

Cappuccino and ciggy

Poop

Check ThaiVisa and news

Pick up kid from school

Eat chocolate

Annoy the family

Dinner

Cappuccino and ciggy

Check emails

Watch a soapy with gf

Eat chocolate

Do some actual work

Watch a movie or series

Ciggy

Go to bed

do you walk the disbled dog or do you have to carry him/her,? and im not being fully,

i love my dogs by the way, my dockie is never far from me no matter what im doing, in fatc he gets in the way sometimes,

jake

My mind is thinking 'wheelbarrow'.

I have this image of him holding the dogs back legs in the air, while it walks along using its' front legs.

jake

My mind is thinking 'wheelbarrow'.

I have this image of him holding the dogs back legs in the air, while it walks along using its' front legs.

Welcome to 21st Century, not only they have wheel chairs for dogs but also vehicles with engines that can move itlaugh.pngtongue.png