3000 likes

kurnell

I get advice from my likes consultant theblether....now I'm motoring along!

I feel for you.
Nice soundbite....mind if I borrow it? ;)
For 2 boxes of crayons. Post tgem to Kurnell and Neverdie.

The ends are a bit chewed...especially the purple ones....I hope they don't mind.

• 1 month later...

What's more disturbing is that I have more than 9700 profile views. I don't think I have ever viewed anybody's profile.

This is a bit interesting, I have 13,400 profile views and too have probably looked at half a dozen.

It's not 'disturbing' but I guess something sparks people's curiosity, good or bad.

What's more disturbing is that I have more than 9700 profile views. I don't think I have ever viewed anybody's profile.

This is a bit interesting, I have 13,400 profile views and too have probably looked at half a dozen.

It's not 'disturbing' but I guess something sparks people's curiosity, good or bad.

I don't understand what people are expecting to see?? My CV? An autobiography? I am completely anonymous and I like it that way. Only a couple of dudes that I drink with know whining am, and I have no idea how they figured it out.

• Like 1

Looks like they got the view counter working again as mine had been stuck at around 54,xxx for a long time and now at 72,921. Didn't think I was that interesting. biggrin.png

Since I read mostly on my tablet, i accidently touch a member name quite often and whoops it's profileviewtime again, annoying timewaste, maybe the mods can change this? Could be done by profile view only on the member list enabled.

But then, some would feel deprived not seeing funny numbers climbing in their (empty) profiles...

Since I read mostly on my tablet, i accidently touch a member name quite often and whoops it's profileviewtime again, annoying timewaste, maybe the mods can change this? Could be done by profile view only on the member list enabled.

But then, some would feel deprived not seeing funny numbers climbing in their (empty) profiles...

Me too.

I've viewed tywais 23000 times as I paw away at the bloody screen