Tourist visa holders denied entry to Thailand and left stranded in Malaysia

I repeat my question in case somebody has an answer:

DID these guys have an exit ticket from Thailand when they were refused entry at the Southern Border ?

Its not required with tourist visas
In many countries you must show a return ticket when you apply for a tourist visa

I am still waiting for an answer.

It would be important to know if those guys had a exit ticket from Thailand.

Because it would be outrageous to refuse them the entry with a visa AND a ticket.

How long must you stay out of the country for a tourist visa to not be classed as back-to-back. One day, one week, one month, several months?

I have seen one or two nights repirted in a couple of pists on TV. Cannot be more or you will mess up the bonafide one day tourist trips to Cambodia (Siem Rap) or Laos (Vientiane).

Last month, before the headlines but after the crackdown was announced, I came back from a few days in Cambodia, at the check-in queue an American was talking loudly (sorry about the stereotype but he was) about Thailand. Later at immigration Suvarnabhumi he was ahead of me to the right, they started questioning him, what is the purpose of your visit? why do you have more than one tourist visa? do you have a Hotel reservation? they called a senior officer then a second, etc he was sweating bullet explaining himself. don't know if they eventually let him in.

Edited by firestar

Maybe they will even come up with a Thailand My Second Home policy like Malaysia with 5-10 year visas (but no freehold land) for retirees who can bring in 5 or 10 million baht. They obviously don't like the Elite Card because that was Thaksin's brainchild. So an alternative is not beyond the bounds of possibility and they have said they will reform Immigration laws.

A long term visa would certainly lower the stress levels of expats. More so relaxing the PR process a bit.

If you're hoping for immigration reform, you could be waiting a long time. The current Immigration Act is from 1979.

And I'm not aware any decision to even review it, let alone update it.

Having to go out of the country and returning every 90 days rather than just reporting to immigration when in possession of a 1 year non o is madness and totally unreasonable(if its true)

That's the way a multi-entry non o works. You get 90 days every time you enter. The visa is valid for one year, meaning you can time your last entry just before it's expiration and get 1y 3months out of it.

Get an extension at the immigration in Thailand and you can stay without leaving. But that is 1y even. Life ain't fair, much less the visa rules.

you can have a non o retirement visa 1 year and do 90 day reporting with no need to exit country .I know many who do so

And to the smart asses who like to say"life isnt fair" when someone says some rule is unreasonable,we dont need you to tell us.Been on this earth long enough to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by kingalfred

I come to Thailand every winter for 6 months from the UK for the last 10 years.I had non "O" 2times when it was easier and now use triple tourist visas.I work offshore so i can go away for 6 months and get away from the winter and have plenty of cash to spend in LOS.

I have used extensions a few times to stay extra months also.I will apply for the same visa this time when i come.I have 2 used triple visas in my newish passport with 1 extension.I use the Ranong crossing as it is near the island i stay at.

I understand the reason they are cracking down on 30 day exempt,but on the same hand border runners are not breaking any laws in that respect.If it was illegal it would not be allowed,but it is not illegal.

If i stay 2 months and do a run for the 2nd and 3rd entry and return on the same day that is also not illegal as the visa allows it.If i want to extend it for 30 more days that is also not illegal as they allow it and inform us on their consulate sites that it is ok to do that.

There seems to be no consistency in their administry of the new rules.They should limit the multiple exempt to just one 30 day entry.They should ask for more evidence of funds when issuing the tourist visa in our home countries,or only issue single entry 60 day visas and not allow another until 30-60 days after it has expired.Plenty of people who work in their own country often go away for the winter months to be in a better climate to relax and have fun.Not everyone is in LOS to work illegally or stay illegally.

All i ask is for the rules to be consistent and clear so we can all abide by the rules.

Not so much to ask is it?

100% understand you but effectively your living half you life in Thailand and not a tourist as such.

Easy fixed, get legal

get legal ?

He is already legal.

A tourist.

He would be illegal if he used visas others than tourist.

Illegal are the people with work permits who are not working.

He's not a tourist, he spends half his life here for a decade and the other half working offshore.

He is living here 5 of the last 10 years.

While many have posted on this and other topics that the current 'crackdown' will have a major impact on Thai Tourism arrivals/expenditures, the data from 2012 is that average length of stay for ALL arrivals to Thailand is about 10 days with those from Europe staying an average of about 16 days. Those 'tourists' who stay for months or years may have a negligible impact on the overall tourism scene.

(2012 Thai Dept. of Tourism numbers)

Yes and those tourists from Europe staying 16 days. They spend more in those 16 days than the average border runner do in 5 months.

What a load of c**p

I spend as much as six months a year in Thailand touring about - I bet I've seen more of the country than guys that have spent twenty years there.

My annual spend in Thailand is about 500,000 baht, easy - probably closer to 800,000.

I bet you there are 10,000 tourists like me - easy - if you said 100,000 I wouldn't be amazed. Go get a calculator and work out how much we are worth to the economy - far more than the scrabbling pensioners getting by on 25,000 a month. They've cast a fine net to catch a sprat - and pulled out the big fish too.

Idiotic.

This is exactly it.I also spend 5-6 months every year and spend 500-750,000 baht here.I work the summer at home and then LOS for the winter.I think that cos we spend 6-7 months out of LOS it would be ok to use a triple as before,Unless they enforce the 90 in 180 rule.That would be 3 months in and 3 months out.180 in 360 would be better for people like us who have decent money to spend in LOS and who don't work illegally.They need to determine this back to back tourist visa thing out.I mean doing a border run after 60 days and re-entering twice to use the 180 days and then going home,is that classed as back to back?Or is after 180 days and then going to get a complete new 60-180 days visa somewhere classed as back to back.

I think that is the case.So it should be ok to use a triple as usual and then leave to go home and return 6 months later on another,as this is not classed as back to back.

Unless off course you do a land border run and when you return the IO refuses you entry on the second entry stamp.

• Like 1

As the news of this spreads, more and more people will likely put of trips here as the confusion reigns.

^I seriously doubt this.

What it will do however is stop these people that have exploited a system that was not strictly enforced as it should have been. I support it 100%. I am glad those multi visa runners were displaced. I doubt they will be let back in from the airport

Either you are a tourist occasionally or you live here with a retirement, Marriage or Work visa.

I expect more borders to follow suit soon.

I hope you are correct - wouldn't fancy being in a tourist related business at the moment. I find it hard to understand why if the so called undesireables were such, how come the Embassy issued them a visa in the first place? The brakes should have been put on right there IMO.

it's probably a logical next step, especially if people start going back to complain and in numbers

You can complain as much as you like but the Thais running the Thai Consulates abroad are no different to the Thais in Thailand. They will not give a monkey's cuss no matter how many 'farang' complain. In the UK we might be able to get something done as they could be breaking UK Trading Standards Law if they are selling invalid tourist visas.

While many have posted on this and other topics that the current 'crackdown' will have a major impact on Thai Tourism arrivals/expenditures, the data from 2012 is that average length of stay for ALL arrivals to Thailand is about 10 days with those from Europe staying an average of about 16 days. Those 'tourists' who stay for months or years may have a negligible impact on the overall tourism scene.

Yes and those tourists from Europe staying 16 days. They spend more in those 16 days than the average border runner do in 5 months.

What a load of c**p

I spend as much as six months a year in Thailand touring about - I bet I've seen more of the country than guys that have spent twenty years there.

My annual spend in Thailand is about 500,000 baht, easy - probably closer to 800,000.

I bet you there are 10,000 tourists like me - easy - if you said 100,000 I wouldn't be amazed. Go get a calculator and work out how much we are worth to the economy - far more than the scrabbling pensioners getting by on 25,000 a month. They've cast a fine net to catch a sprat - and pulled out the big fish too.

Idiotic.

This is exactly it.I also spend 5-6 months every year and spend 500-750,000 baht here.I work the summer at home and then LOS for the winter.I think that cos we spend 6-7 months out of LOS it would be ok to use a triple as before,Unless they enforce the 90 in 180 rule.That would be 3 months in and 3 months out.180 in 360 would be better for people like us who have decent money to spend in LOS and who don't work illegally.They need to determine this back to back tourist visa thing out.I mean doing a border run after 60 days and re-entering twice to use the 180 days and then going home,is that classed as back to back?Or is after 180 days and then going to get a complete new 60-180 days visa somewhere classed as back to back.

I think that is the case.So it should be ok to use a triple as usual and then leave to go home and return 6 months later on another,as this is not classed as back to back.

Unless off course you do a land border run and when you return the IO refuses you entry on the second entry stamp.

to be safe, why not spend a couple of days outside the country on each trip out. and perhaps use airports instead of land crossings. also,

i dont think that 90 in 180 is in effect anymore.

What a load of c**p

Idiotic.

Very true.

A friend of mine comes here every other month, few weeks at a time. doesn't drink or join in the party scene much, often rents a boat that waits for him at Samui or Koh Chang depending on the season. He is a poster boy for the quality tourist Thailand wants, better yet he's a repeat customer. Now he could get hassled for of all the exempt and tourist stamps in his passport. If you don't read TV you don't know about the PE card, it isn't technically a visa anyway only a card that gives you visa "privileges". not something the average visitor would know. the tourist visa is the visa he needs to come in legally, in fact it is the only LEGAL visa he should use.

Precisely. But don't tell that to those that believe they're really doing the best for the nation..they won't hear it. The same thing happened in late 2006, early 2007. Crackdowns on tourist visas, border stamps and a scramble to eagerly try and get rid of those that might be working on a Tourist Visa. Punishing the people working rather than the businesses and other entities that need to employ these people, but they refuse to help them with proper visas or work permits and fees, etc. And yes "privileges" is the perfect descriptive word that sums up how things work. The PE card, much like the society, is a system based on "privileges".

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I have been legitimately visiting Thailand on 30 day entries and/or tourist visas for years. I retired young and have plenty of money and for years I have been coming to Thailand three times a year and staying for one or two months each time, with periods of 2-4 months in between back in my home country. I come here because I like the place and have plenty of friends here to hang out with. I do not work while in Thailand.

I don't seem to fall into the category of people they are trying to keep out, but they are casting such a wide net that I'm afraid on my next trip I might have trouble.

I wonder when the TAT is going to chime in on this issue? Only after "legitimate" tourists start cancelling their trips en masse and start going elsewhere?

You have been abusing the system - time to get an Elite card or investment visa. TAT will be happy to help you -- they don't want system abusers either, no matter you're a millionaire wink.png

Please tell me how I have been abusing the system. I am a tourist. I do not work in Thailand, just spend money on things like hotels, food, beer. I just happen to have the ability to come more often than most people because of hard work and a significant measure of good luck. The Elite card is an overpriced scam invented by a disgraced former PM that the current government is trying to make sure never soils the country again by his influence. I am surprised it hasn't been cancelled yet. I am not investing in a business in Thailand because I am retired. I am just spending my money here four months a year. Where is the abuse on my part?

I don't want to get ahead of myself here. The Thai immigration authorities may very well not have a problem allowing me to enter the country on this basis, but the somewhat arbitrary nature of this crackdown makes me wonder. My point is that a lot of people who are not "system abusers" might get caught up in this net, and Thailand's reputation as a welcoming destination might be tarnished. Time for the TAT to start paying attention and asking immigration to calm the hell down.

He is not Abusing the system.He has a visa and is not working.The same as many of us who like to spend the winter and our money in Thailand.

• Like 2

to be safe, why not spend a couple of days outside the country on each trip out. and perhaps use airports instead of land crossings. also,

Airport crackdown starts on 12th of August. Also how many days outside the country are deemed enough? 15 days, one month? or does it depend entirely on the mood of the immigration officer...

I come to Thailand every winter for 6 months from the UK for the last 10 years.I had non "O" 2times when it was easier and now use triple tourist visas.I work offshore so i can go away for 6 months and get away from the winter and have plenty of cash to spend in LOS.

I have used extensions a few times to stay extra months also.I will apply for the same visa this time when i come.I have 2 used triple visas in my newish passport with 1 extension.I use the Ranong crossing as it is near the island i stay at.

I understand the reason they are cracking down on 30 day exempt,but on the same hand border runners are not breaking any laws in that respect.If it was illegal it would not be allowed,but it is not illegal.

If i stay 2 months and do a run for the 2nd and 3rd entry and return on the same day that is also not illegal as the visa allows it.If i want to extend it for 30 more days that is also not illegal as they allow it and inform us on their consulate sites that it is ok to do that.

There seems to be no consistency in their administry of the new rules.They should limit the multiple exempt to just one 30 day entry.They should ask for more evidence of funds when issuing the tourist visa in our home countries,or only issue single entry 60 day visas and not allow another until 30-60 days after it has expired.Plenty of people who work in their own country often go away for the winter months to be in a better climate to relax and have fun.Not everyone is in LOS to work illegally or stay illegally.

All i ask is for the rules to be consistent and clear so we can all abide by the rules.

Not so much to ask is it?

100% understand you but effectively your living half you life in Thailand and not a tourist as such.

Easy fixed, get legal

get legal ?

He is already legal.

A tourist.

He would be illegal if he used visas others than tourist.

He's not a tourist, he spends half his life here for a decade and the other half working offshore.

He is living here 5 of the last 10 years.

He is a tourist.

He comes to Thailand for pleasure and to spend the money he makes WORKING ABROAD.

Period. Get your facts right.

• Like 1

I have been to Thailand 14 times. I am a contract engineer and I literally never know when a job will end. I typically get a few days notice, maybe a one week. No time to risk mailing my passport out to some embassy here in the USA or coordinating any sort of travel plans. One of the reasons i love Thailand is what had been the ease of entry. As a US citizen I fly in to BKK get a 30 day stamp and start my holiday. Twice in 10 years I extended my stay by making one visa run on each trip. On one of my trips, I made two visa runs each time getting another 30 days. I hardly think I was abusing the system. I have never gotten a Tourist Visa in advance. I get very concerned when I see some border official say things like the article quoted: "You are a tourist 30 days no more".

You have no time to apply for any sort of visa in the US? The US probably has more Thai Consulates than most countries. How about applying for a visa as soon as you get back to the US from Thailand? They are usually issued within 24-hours so unless you are working in Alaska, with USPS Express Mail, you can have your passport back within a working week. I got a Non-B, 1-year, multiple-entry visa from the Thai Consulate in Houston in 24-hours. TWICE. And I'm not even a US citizen. Next you'll be telling us some of your contracts are less than a week in length. What do you do then? Jump straight back on a plane back here? Why?

Oh wait... I see, you have "No time to risk mailing my passport out to some embassy here in the USA or coordinating any sort of travel plans.".. but isn't booking a flight from the US to Thailand entail coordinating SOME sort of travel plan? How on earth do you do that? I know, I know.... you can book an e-ticket online and you can't get a visa like that. Too much like hard work huh?

The reason you love Thailand so much has probably got feet on one end and a real cute smile. Get with the program and get a double-entry TR visa and try and extend your current 'ease of entry' beyond the 12th August.

Edited by NanLaew
  • Like 1

Yes, I will do this time,and i will also carry my return ticket home and my bank statements with me.

As i stated before they could just limit the 30 day exempt to one per person per 3 or 6 months or so,and 1 triple entry per 12 months.

So simple.

Airport crackdown starts on 12th of August. Also how many days outside the country are deemed enough? 15 days, one month? or does it depend entirely on the mood of the immigration officer...

he's using a triple or double entry tourist visa. they havent said th august 12 crackdown applies to those.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I have been legitimately visiting Thailand on 30 day entries and/or tourist visas for years. I retired young and have plenty of money and for years I have been coming to Thailand three times a year and staying for one or two months each time, with periods of 2-4 months in between back in my home country. I come here because I like the place and have plenty of friends here to hang out with. I do not work while in Thailand.

I don't seem to fall into the category of people they are trying to keep out, but they are casting such a wide net that I'm afraid on my next trip I might have trouble.

I wonder when the TAT is going to chime in on this issue? Only after "legitimate" tourists start cancelling their trips en masse and start going elsewhere?

You have been abusing the system - time to get an Elite card or investment visa. TAT will be happy to help you -- they don't want system abusers either, no matter you're a millionaire wink.png

Please tell me how I have been abusing the system. I am a tourist. I do not work in Thailand, just spend money on things like hotels, food, beer. I just happen to have the ability to come more often than most people because of hard work and a significant measure of good luck. The Elite card is an overpriced scam invented by a disgraced former PM that the current government is trying to make sure never soils the country again by his influence. I am surprised it hasn't been cancelled yet. I am not investing in a business in Thailand because I am retired. I am just spending my money here four months a year. Where is the abuse on my part?

I don't want to get ahead of myself here. The Thai immigration authorities may very well not have a problem allowing me to enter the country on this basis, but the somewhat arbitrary nature of this crackdown makes me wonder. My point is that a lot of people who are not "system abusers" might get caught up in this net, and Thailand's reputation as a welcoming destination might be tarnished. Time for the TAT to start paying attention and asking immigration to calm the hell down.

Perhaps Jpinx falls into the categories of guys who are abusing the system with investiment visa without investing anything or with a work permit but they are not working or with a ED visa without studying.

These are the real system abusers.

Not tourists who likes to stay longer and come back because they prefer Thailand to other destinations.

Thailand is the only country in the world who wants tourist to never come back for life. They should put a sign in the airport where people are boarding "Thank you for your visit. Please don't come back., We don't want to see you again".

Yes, I will do this time,and i will also carry my return ticket home and my bank statements with me.

As i stated before they could just limit the 30 day exempt to one per person per 3 or 6 months or so,and 1 triple entry per 12 months.

So simple.

would one triple entry turist with extensions be enough for u each year?

It looks to me that someone in immigration needs to look at the problems they are creating for actual tourists.

Several years ago as a tourist I was going to India to look for tigers. Came via Bangkok and spent one night in Bangkok before continuing on to India for three weeks. Then I returned to Bangkok but proceeded to fly to Chang Rei and then into Lao for a trip down the Mekong. Ended up in Vientiane and crossed over the Thai border into Nong Khai. Three entries to Thailand, an actual tourist and it sounds like i would have not been able to do this.

Also many tourists will come and tour Bangkok then proceed on to Angkor Wat and back into Thailand.

Thais want to encourage tourism and also Bangkok being a hub for Southeast Asia traffic. From what I read here could be a problem.

Looks like a lot of random shooting but soon will shoot themselves in the foot.

That is pure speculation on your part. Whoever said that won't be allowed anymore, particularly if you have itineraries, sufficient funds, maybe even hotel/apartment bookings, car rental bookings etc. to back it up?

Uh...no, it's based on a report just above, which states clearly that people who were just issued tourist visas are not being allowed into Thailand, and left at a border in a state of panic. If this happened to you, I suspect you'd be weeping and wailing.

Umm the story described above is of someone who visited Thailand as a genuine tourist for a few weeks and then went back home. The people who were denied were on back-to-back entries. Furthermore, on another thread some folks decided to ignore an immigration official at Sadao who told them to stay in Malaysia for at least two nights. They came back 15 mins later, were denied and had to go to Penang to try to secure a visa anyway. It's people who can't even be bothered to spend a couple of nights in a neighboring country who are thus clearly not tourists and thus should not complain if they're not welcome anymore.

Yes I am worried that if I were in a similar situation, I could be denied. BUT unlike these back-to-back visa runners, I don't live permanently in Thailand on exempt stamps or tourist visas and then do 5 minute border runs.

• Like 1

So simple.

I think the problem with the 3 entry TR visas is, that the max. validity you can get is 90 days. I think that the days that you could stay almost 270 days on a TR visa are gone. (However there are exceptions)

Sent from my iPad so Please excuse any typos

Edited by MJCM

You can complain as much as you like but the Thais running the Thai Consulates abroad are no different to the Thais in Thailand. They will not give a monkey's cuss no matter how many 'farang' complain. In the UK we might be able to get something done as they could be breaking UK Trading Standards Law if they are selling invalid tourist visas.

Thais don't run the Consulates in the UK (apart from the one that's attached to the Embassy). They're all run by locals.

I think those people are very hard to find, but do you mean by any chance "people with No work permits who are working" ?

I really mean people who gets work permit but they don;t work, they have friends who make them the favor (the permanent tourists will pay them the expenses of course and something more) to issue them work permits but in fact they are permanent tourists.

I know few of those... but I am not a spy.

Those ones are breaking the rules , not people like me who just want to spend long holidays and don't need to work.

Why would anyone go the the time and trouble of getting a work permit if they were not working??

I think you are confused about what type of visa these people are on.

For the record a Work Permit *is not* a visa. The visa they would be on is a Non Immigrant B.

There is nothing that says someone can't visit Thailand on a Non Immigrant B visa, in fact if you are here on business then that is the visa you are supposed to use, not a Tourist visa.

I will be returning to Thailand next month on14th August ( so just after "official" clamp down date !). I now have a business with a work permit and a non B multi entry visa . however my passport has 3 previous multi entry tourist visas inside (+ some border runs to Ranong/Myanmar) , I have no overstays and no VOA's ........... any ideas or thoughts about whether I am likely to experience problems with immigration when I return next month ?

So simple.

I think the problem with the 3 entry TR visas is, that the max. validity you can get is 90 days. I think that the days that you could stay almost 270 days on a TR visa are gone. (However there are exceptions)

So have double visas being abolished ? 120 days are beyond the max. validity (?) of 90....

Edited by max72

So simple.

So have double visas being abolished ?

No idea, i was writing and commenting on triple (3) entry TR visas

Edited by MJCM

Are we Tourists?

Arrived in Thailand July 11, 2012. Met a Laos woman in Sept 2012 and got engaged in Vientiane in early 2013. I have a application for permanent resident in process for my common law spouse with Canada immigration in Singapore. We received interview letter from CIC in Feb 2014, wait time not more than 24 months. My wife is now 5 months pregnant. We cannot live together in Laos as we are not married. We have been in Thailand on Tourist visas and a few border runs as well since 2012 waiting for immigration Canada decision. I have steady income from Canada that I can show. We are not working in Thailand.

Are we considered as tourists in Thailand? Do we need to pack or bags and wait it out in the Phillipines? Do we deliver the baby in Thailand or the Phillipines? Now we are in Vientiane applying for 2x 60 day visas this would allow us to have our child in Thailand. We are afraid we may be refused on second 60 day entry.

I think with all the uncertainty with Thai immigration that we should pack up and leave! No more stress thinking about Thai immigration.

Where are all the experts? Where do we stand? Waiting for your comments on this.

You are not Thai, your wife/gf is from Laos, she's pregnant, you've lived here on and off since 2012 using tourist visa's, you are pursuing residency in Canada through Singapore. you're currently in Vientienne . . . no, you're not a "tourist" by any stretch of the imagination.

I'm not sure why you would expect to be able to live indefinitely in ANY country (other than your own home countries) whilst you pursue applications to reside in yet another country.

A tourist is someone who travels to a country for recreational and leisure purposes with no intention to work, more often than not for short periods of time but not necessarily. The vast majority of people on multiple tourist visas do just that. no work only leisure.

Get off your high horse and stop confusing "tourist" with "holiday maker".

Shadow, if your girlfriend is Lao why don't you just live in Laos?! Laos is a fine country to spend some time in and it's also quite easy to spend considerable time there on back-to-back tourist visas if you can't/don't qualify for a business visa or other long term visa type there. If you are not married, either get married and then you can probably get a Lao marriage visa or live in separate homes - I don't see why not being married should prevent you from living in Laos while you await your application. Otherwise, Cambodia or Vietnam are easy for long term stays even as tourists. Your wife could either get the same visa as you or do back-to-back visa runs to any surrounding country (except China from Vietnam, which requires a visa) and be OK. Thailand doesn't want visa runners anymore, but every neighboring country (except perhaps Malaysia) is fine with visa runners at the moment.

Edited by Tomtomtom69

Posted A minute ago

MJCM, on 15 Jul 2014 - 00:06, said:snapback.png

AYJAYDEE, on 15 Jul 2014 - 00:02, said:snapback.png

krislarter, on 14 Jul 2014 - 23:54, said:snapback.png

So simple.

i have seen no indication that that is the case. especially if one spends a couple of nights outside the country between entries

I agree - not heard of any problems with TR 3 entry visas if they are used correctly.

Edited by Tomtomtom69

So simple.

i have seen no indication that that is the case. especially if one spends a couple of nights outside the country between entries

I will be returning to Thailand next month on14th August ( so just after "official" clamp down date !). I now have a business with a work permit and a non B multi entry visa . however my passport has 3 previous multi entry tourist visas inside (+ some border runs to Ranong/Myanmar) , I have no overstays and no VOA's ........... any ideas or thoughts about whether I am likely to experience problems with immigration when I return next month ?

If you a have a work permit, i think you will have no problems. The problems are only for genuine tourists who want to go back to Thailand for a second time.They are not welcomed back.

Edited by max72
  • Like 1