Thousands march for Gaza in London, clashes in Paris over Israeli onslaught

Lite Beer

How about the THOUSANDS falling before and after that cheery-picked date? rolleyes.gif

I take it from your silence that you agree then that in my cheery [sic] picked dates less than one rocket per week had fallen. Thank you

Those dates of course just happen to be the 6 weeks immediately preceding the physical start of the present conflict on 12th June. Doesn't it seem strange to you that if you wanted to launch a campaign to stop the rockets, it was a very odd time to do so, when you had virtually achieved your objective anyway. 

If Netanyahu was trying to stop this trickle of less than one rocket per week, he seems to have failed miserably, because..and here I agree with you..over 3,000 have been fired since the present conflict started on 12 June with 3 Israeli teens murdered. Now those murders, you might say, is more of a worthwhile reason to escalate the conflict.

But if you are looking at the immediate cause of the present round of violence, it was certainly not about stopping the rockets.

In the fog of war, the timeline gets confused, and waters get deliberately muddied.

• Like 1

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Go back and read this thread from the beginning. There are lots of articles, photos and video evidence on what kind scum show up for those anti-Semitic protests. However, there is a major difference between anti-Israel protests in Europe and the U.S.

When it comes to Europe, I think the overwhelming factor is raw native deep-seated anti-Semitism, he told Fox News on Tuesday. For a long time, the anti-Semites of Europe discovered that by using the veneer of anti-Zionism, they could get away with it, he said.

Now, the veneer and cover are gone, Krauthammer said. Signs used by European protests saying Hitler was right and chants about gassing Jews makes anti-Israel protests into raw anti-Semitism finding a semi-respectable outlet, he said.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/384680/krauthammer-european-opponents-israel-are-anti-semitic-american-ones-are-just-ignorant

Yes, the increase in OPEN and SHAMELESS global antisemitism (against Jews) is dramatic, scary, and wrong. The most disturbing part is that more average people (not just the obvious Nazis and radical Islamists) seem to be saying Jews "deserve" and should "expect" this hatred "because" of what's happening in Israel. I think some "liberal" Jews are playing a sickening and cowardly game. They might march with placards saying "Not in Our Name" about Israeli policies and I think their implicit message is -- yes it is OK to hate on all the Jews in the world that are supportive of the existence of Israel ... but don't hate on us who are not, see we are not, look at our signs. Don't they see what message that gives about how it is justified to hate on the MAJORITY of Jews in the world who feel support to the one nation state in the world of the Jewish people, Israel? Do they really think real haters care about their "progressive" politics when push comes to shove? No, of course Jews have every right to express their politics like anyone else, but these are strange times, these protest rallies are being used to express messages that are not only anti-Israeli policies but also markedly suggestive of riling up Jew hating in various ways ... such as the "child murders" meme. Yes in the face of the reality of the current poisonous hatred of this time in history, yes, I am questioning the wisdom (not the right) of any Jews being involved in these kinds of rallies ... not sure about it, but I am questioning it. 

The blood libel / "child murderer" emphasis thing Krauthammer mentions is for real, from Islam and European Christians.

COMMENT: British Jews labelled child murderers' as sick anti-Semitism spreads across UK JULY 2014 now joins January 2009 as a month when war between Israel and Hamas caused anti-Semitism to spew forth across Britain.

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/496333/British-Jews-labelled-child-murderers-as-anti-Semitism-spreads-across-UK

. The overwhelming aggression displayed by Israel against Palestinian people is unacceptable, and it continues, unabated day after day. You tell us how 'small' and isolated Israel is and how it deserves the right to exist. Nobody on here disputes that, BUT it is the 5th most powerful military nation on earth - not bad for such a small place eh! The violence it is delivering upon women and children is 'sickening', and all normal human beings are sickened by it. If for example any other country in the world were delivering that violence on any other people who were unable to defend themselves then that nation would face the wrath of all other good human beings. It just so happens that it is Israel - yet again who is dishing out the  violence, so guess what - hatred for Israel is growing on a daily basis around the world. Does that really surprise you? i do not understand how you cannot see that the growing dislike for all things Israeli will be the result. And lets get one thing straight, stop playing the 'Jew' card! I have many good Jewish friends living in the UK, USA and Canada who deplore these actions by Israel, they are great and good people. The dislike here is for Israel and its current war mongering regime, NOT as you keep saying Jews.

For all the propaganda and self justification that you and a few million others have swallowed up and convinced yourself of there are BILLIONS of people that believe you are wrong. If we had a GLOBAL referendum tomorrow then Israel would be flushed down the toilet in a heartbeat- as would any other nation guilty of the war crimes that Israel is guilty of. If you cannot work out why then that is your problem. You are making Israel the victim again, it is NOT. Israel is in a very privileged position and it's abuse of that position is plain for all normal folk to see. The fact that some people even justify it because a man who nobody actually knows who he really was and who cannot be identified said it was 'the promised land' 3000 years ago is beyond absurd. The man who went up a mountain on his own, disappeared came back a while later and said, you'll never believe this but I have been talking to God who made me write this on these stone tablets and he said he will only talk to me and has put me in charge of you all! "oh ok then" says everybody - guess you are in charge then! If anybody did that today they would be sectioned under the mental health act, he does it 3000 years ago and he is a bloody prophet!

Israel has no desire to be part of the international community, it flouts and ignores UN resolutions like it is a national sport, and you expect the rest of the world to have sympathy. If tomorrow we got rid of ISIS, Al Q, the Taliban, the CIA and the current regime in Israel (will you mis translate that now and say i am calling for the total wiping from the map of Israel?) the world would actually wake up a much much safer and happier place, then we could deal with the rest of the thugs and religious extremists (of all flavours)that take advantage of the chaos in the world today.

The world-wide protests being carried out should tell you that something is wrong with your current mind-set. A re-think might be in order. Good people do not go to the trouble of getting off their ass, taking a day off work, traveling a hundred miles to London and walking for 5 miles on a hot day just to have a 'undeserved' go at Israel. They BELIEVE their protest is just and valid. Protests will always attract idiots and people with extreme views and that is who the camera men are looking for, they dont look for the other 10 000 normal, good people who are saying enough is enough, that wouldn't make them any money, they just seek out the idiots. You then read their reports and claim that idiotic behaviour is representative of the other 10-20-30 thousand people taking part in the protest.

Until Israel acts with the responsibility that it should as one of the worlds top 5 military powers then do not expect an ounce of respect or sympathy from everyone else. You reap what you sow.

Again, people who already hate Jews (deleted) are using the conflict between Israel and Hamas/Gaza to rationalize antisemitism (against Jews) and make it acceptable in "polite" society. You don't get to order others to not talk about this because it shows that the anti-Israeli agenda is indeed muddied with antisemitism (against Jews), (remember Hamas ideology is openly genocidal), no matter how many claimed "Jewish friends" you might have or not have (irrelevant and a silly weak defensive cliche). Your claim that these antisemitic (against Jews) incidents are remote and fringe, both in the protests (and online) are clearly false as any objective person can see for themselves. Again, of course you have a right to post as you like, but you don't have the right to ORDER others to bring up aspects of this issue that don't support your political agenda.  Edited by CharlieH
  • Like 1

Anyone who would post such a foolish piece of propaganda has a lot of nerve  talking about other people's "limitations". 

But I posted a response to it as well, I always like to see an alternative view. But, as old, I see things don't change, no response to views, entrenched positions and all that. You don't need to answer my questions, I understand they are difficult for you. However, just a little understanding would be helpful.

I appreciate the posts Mossfinn, but welcome to the Israeli right wing of TV. The response to your well worded posts was a little aggressive don't you think. There must be a lot of nerves touched somewhere.

Hi Jim, it is not the problem of aggression, internet warriors are just that, a lot of space with no real body, if you know what I mean.

Just one perspective in a sea of turmoil and hinted at in the attachments, Israel always had the high moral ground, up to and including the disgraceful way their people were not only murdered on an industrial scale, but the way it was ignored in detail by the allied powers, until other priorities were dealt with. This collective embarrassment and sense of need to recompense has lost all sight in a responsible solution.

This will not be answered but:

The action in Gaza is in response to rockets being fired?

How many Israelis have died because of the rockets?

How many Israelis have died because of the incursion?

Do the math,

So what is this all about? I wonder what response I will get?

As I thought, little response. Apologies to those who have put a challenging response in other areas.

As I have stated previously, and apologies to those that have responded, 'ad nauseum', Israel always had the high ground, now it would appear they do not, except from the big hitters in the play ground, why is that? But please spare me an answer (ha) until my other question is answered, and I don't mean responded to.

It's about Israel being at war with Hamas. Israel goes after military targets and Hamas puts weapons and launchers in populated areas. Hamas now threatening to specifically target Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv ... commercial aircraft ... that folks, is terrorism, plain and simple with no ambiguity.

. The overwhelming aggression displayed by Israel against Palestinian people is unacceptable, and it continues, unabated day after day. You tell us how 'small' and isolated Israel is and how it deserves the right to exist. Nobody on here disputes that, BUT it is the 5th most powerful military nation on earth - not bad for such a small place eh! The violence it is delivering upon women and children is 'sickening', and all normal human beings are sickened by it. If for example any other country in the world were delivering that violence on any other people who were unable to defend themselves then that nation would face the wrath of all other good human beings. It just so happens that it is Israel - yet again who is dishing out the  violence, so guess what - hatred for Israel is growing on a daily basis around the world. Does that really surprise you? i do not understand how you cannot see that the growing dislike for all things Israeli will be the result. And lets get one thing straight, stop playing the 'Jew' card! I have many good Jewish friends living in the UK, USA and Canada who deplore these actions by Israel, they are great and good people. The dislike here is for Israel and its current war mongering regime, NOT as you keep saying Jews.

For all the propaganda and self justification that you and a few million others have swallowed up and convinced yourself of there are BILLIONS of people that believe you are wrong. If we had a GLOBAL referendum tomorrow then Israel would be flushed down the toilet in a heartbeat- as would any other nation guilty of the war crimes that Israel is guilty of. If you cannot work out why then that is your problem. You are making Israel the victim again, it is NOT. Israel is in a very privileged position and it's abuse of that position is plain for all normal folk to see. The fact that some people even justify it because a man who nobody actually knows who he really was and who cannot be identified said it was 'the promised land' 3000 years ago is beyond absurd. The man who went up a mountain on his own, disappeared came back a while later and said, you'll never believe this but I have been talking to God who made me write this on these stone tablets and he said he will only talk to me and has put me in charge of you all! "oh ok then" says everybody - guess you are in charge then! If anybody did that today they would be sectioned under the mental health act, he does it 3000 years ago and he is a bloody prophet!

Israel has no desire to be part of the international community, it flouts and ignores UN resolutions like it is a national sport, and you expect the rest of the world to have sympathy. If tomorrow we got rid of ISIS, Al Q, the Taliban, the CIA and the current regime in Israel (will you mis translate that now and say i am calling for the total wiping from the map of Israel?) the world would actually wake up a much much safer and happier place, then we could deal with the rest of the thugs and religious extremists (of all flavours)that take advantage of the chaos in the world today.

The world-wide protests being carried out should tell you that something is wrong with your current mind-set. A re-think might be in order. Good people do not go to the trouble of getting off their ass, taking a day off work, traveling a hundred miles to London and walking for 5 miles on a hot day just to have a 'undeserved' go at Israel. They BELIEVE their protest is just and valid. Protests will always attract idiots and people with extreme views and that is who the camera men are looking for, they dont look for the other 10 000 normal, good people who are saying enough is enough, that wouldn't make them any money, they just seek out the idiots. You then read their reports and claim that idiotic behaviour is representative of the other 10-20-30 thousand people taking part in the protest.

Until Israel acts with the responsibility that it should as one of the worlds top 5 military powers then do not expect an ounce of respect or sympathy from everyone else. You reap what you sow.

Again, people who already hate Jews (deleted) are using the conflict between Israel and Hamas/Gaza to rationalize antisemitism (against Jews) and make it acceptable in "polite" society. You don't get to order others to not talk about this because it shows that the anti-Israeli agenda is indeed muddied with antisemitism (against Jews), (remember Hamas ideology is openly genocidal), no matter how many claimed "Jewish friends" you might have or not have (irrelevant and a silly weak defensive cliche). Your claim that these antisemitic (against Jews) incidents are remote and fringe, both in the protests (and online) are clearly false as any objective person can see for themselves. Again, of course you have a right to post as you like, but you don't have the right to ORDER others to bring up aspects of this issue that don't support your political agenda. 

You seem to be really confusing yourself here. I have not sen ONE person on here who is in support of Hamas. NOT ONE! The plain fact is that for the damage they are causing to Israel the slaughter of a 1000+ innocent women and children is NOT justifiable. There are other ways.

Israel has already put troops on the ground. If they know where the rocket launchers are, then send in the troops and tanks and take them away. the rocket launchers cannot be used at close range, so just go and confiscate them. BUT they are not doing that, they are firing indiscriminately at targets where they believe there are rocket launchers and when the inevitable happens and many civilians are killed they say "oh sorry, Human shields". They have levelled most of Gaza. By the photo evidence of the destruction, Hamas must have been hiding a million rocket launchers!

Please point out on this forum who 'hates Jews"! That is a serious accusation so either put up or shut up. I have not seen one person in support of Hamas, and not seen one person who 'hates Jews', I have seen many people that hate the current Israeli regime. Are you able to differentiate between those groups?
  • Like 1

As I have stated previously, and apologies to those that have responded, 'ad nauseum', Israel always had the high ground, now it would appear they do not, except from the big hitters in the play ground, why is that?

A lot of the same nuts that hate Israel now, have hated them for many decades and never thought that they "had the high ground". Many other people have always thought that Israel always "had the high ground" and still do. Just because you have decided otherwise, does not really change the big picture - in any way.

Israeli-protesters-in-Tra-008.jpg

world-protests-05.jpg

• Like 1

Please point out on this forum who 'hates Jews"! That is a serious accusation so either put up or shut up. I have not seen one person in support of Hamas, and not seen one person who 'hates Jews'

There have been a number of posts that have expressed both views. I and other have pointed them out before they were reported and deleted. Some of those members have vanished from the argument since then.
As far as current posters go, I have my suspicions and plenty of circumstantial evidence, but it would be against the rules to post it.
  • Like 1

Please point out on this forum who 'hates Jews"! That is a serious accusation so either put up or shut up. I have not seen one person in support of Hamas, and not seen one person who 'hates Jews'

There have been a number of posts that have expressed both views. I and other have pointed them out before they were reported and deleted. Some of those members have vanished from the argument since then.
As far as current posters go, I have my suspicions and plenty of circumstantial evidence, but it would be against the rules to post it.

" I have my suspicions and plenty of circumstantial evidence, " If you have evidence then post it, I imagine it would not then be against forum rules if it is true and valid.

• Like 2

How about the THOUSANDS falling before and after that cheery-picked date? rolleyes.gif

I take it from your silence that you agree then that in my cheery [sic] picked dates less than one rocket per week had fallen. Thank you

Maybe he doesn't know what a cheery picked date is?

You don't mean cherry picked by any chance?

As I have stated previously, and apologies to those that have responded, 'ad nauseum', Israel always had the high ground, now it would appear they do not, except from the big hitters in the play ground, why is that?

Just because you have decided otherwise, does not really change the big picture - in any way.

Pray tell, where I have decided otherwise? I know that the U.S and Ireland are separated by a common language ( quote GBS ), but please answer my question, I know it is difficult for you.

Those dates of course just happen to be the 6 weeks immediately precedingthe physical start of the present conflict on 12th June. Doesn't it seem strange to you that if you wanted to launch a campaign to stop the rockets, it was a very odd time to do so, when you had virtually achieved your objective anyway.

How does thousands of rockets over many years and "ONLY" two during a certain time period achieve any objective? You keep repeating this nonsense over and over again. It does not make any sense to anyone, but youcrazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

• Like 1

Maybe he doesn't know what a cheery picked date is?

You don't mean cherry picked by any chance?

(sic) 5555

Just because you have decided otherwise, does not really change the big picture - in any way.

Pray tell, where I have decided otherwise? I know that the U.S and Ireland are separated by a common language ( quote GBS ), but please answer my question, I know it is difficult for you.

Are you going to play your usual word games? That sure looks like your opinion.  coffee1.gif 

Israel always had the high ground, now it would appear they do not

How many Israelis died from Rockets before the incursion?

How many Israelis died after?

Do you justify the math, it is a simple question, ...........................

So by your logic a war is only "fair" if one side loses a similar number of people to the other side?

I think you are confusing war with Japanese baseball. 

• Like 2

Those dates of course just happen to be the 6 weeks immediately precedingthe physical start of the present conflict on 12th June. Doesn't it seem strange to you that if you wanted to launch a campaign to stop the rockets, it was a very odd time to do so, when you had virtually achieved your objective anyway.

How does thousands of rockets over many years and "ONLY" two during a certain time period achieve any objective? You keep repeating this nonsense over and over again. It does not make any sense to anyone, but youcrazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

It was a revenge mission for the teenage victims. 

It's been a calamity for Israel - the most stupid act of state from that country I have seen in my adult life time.  

Now the European governments are asking the US to explain why they will block any criminal investigation into Israeli actions.  

And that will leave the US swinging in the wind.  

This has been a calamity. and it's going to get worse.  

• Like 1

" I have my suspicions and plenty of circumstantial evidence, " If you have evidence then post it, I imagine it would not then be against forum rules if it is true and valid.

How's this? You were part of this conversation and did not even comment on it. 

http://grabilla.com/0480a-dbccc441-97bb-48b9-ac24-b72dd6ef2312.png

Edited by Ulysses G.

More black ISIS flags in London, after all first the Saturday people, then the Sunday people. And the streets are filled with useful idiots and liberal enablers to a foreign totalitarian ideology.

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/douglas-murray/2014/08/the-black-flag-of-isis-is-flying-in-london/

The disconnect between reality and the propaganda illusion foisted on the West by MSM journalists is truly Orwellian.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

What do you mean 'more?'

The article you have linked to is about the same flag, the same estate as that previously discussed.

The one where the mainly Muslim residents said it didn't represent them; the one which the mainly Muslim residents removed themselves!

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

What Dexterm says makes a lot of sense to me. Are you exaggerating again UG?

Edited by GentlemanJim
  • Like 1

More black ISIS flags in London, after all first the Saturday people, then the Sunday people. And the streets are filled with useful idiots and liberal enablers to a foreign totalitarian ideology.

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/douglas-murray/2014/08/the-black-flag-of-isis-is-flying-in-london/

The disconnect between reality and the propaganda illusion foisted on the West by MSM journalists is truly Orwellian.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

What do you mean 'more?'

The article you have linked to is about the same flag, the same estate as that previously discussed.

The one where the mainly Muslim residents said it didn't represent them; the one which the mainly Muslim residents removed themselves!

Remember 7by7, these boys will never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

• Like 2

How's this? You were part of this conversation and did not even comment on it. 

http://grabilla.com/0480a-dbccc441-97bb-48b9-ac24-b72dd6ef2312.png

Because I didnt even read it. I am part of this conversation, but I haven't and will not read every single post just because you expect me to. I have a life thank you.

• Like 1

Your claim that these antisemitic (against Jews) incidents are remote and fringe, both in the protests (and online) are clearly false as any objective person can see for themselves

What? Objective person!

Your posts on here, and those you have liked, show that the adjective 'objective' is not one which can be applied to you when it comes to this subject!

What is it you don't understand about

Protests will always attract idiots and people with extreme views and that is who the camera men are looking for, they dont look for the other 10 000 normal, good people who are saying enough is enough, that wouldn't make them any money, they just seek out the idiots. You then read their reports and claim that idiotic behaviour is representative of the other 10-20-30 thousand people taking part in the protest.

10,000 people protest, 100 of them wave black flags and chant racist bile; you, Jingthing, and those like you, only see the 100 and ignore the 9,900 others.

Then you or another of your fellows post You Tube links to pictures of those 100 with cries of "It's on You Tube; it must be true!"

What do you mean 'more?'

Perhaps he was referring to these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGeP6yVP-Ro

That's amazing - shall I post links to Neo-Nazi groups in the US?  

Stop posting this crap - it's humiliating for you.  These people don't speak for the UK - the same way as your nutter fringes don't speak for the US. 

• Like 1