Do All Asian Males Smoke Cigarettes ?

morrobay

What is with these people ? Thats all I see these Korean males doing all day. I just asked a couple of these Koreans on Walking St : So you come to Pattaya to smoke cigarettes ?

Forget about Thai males, thats all they do all day. These Asian males make the 70% of ignorant white males in Pattaya look like light smokers.

About 15 male adults in my Thai extended family including me. A real mix of rural poor through policemen to young professionals. One smokes full time, one smokes about 5 a day and I'm an ex-smoker.

Ex-smokers are quite conscious of cigarette smoke. I don't get the impression that Thailand is a big smoking nation.

In my Isaan village I can't offhand remember seeing any woman smoke. Compare and contrast with London women!! Compare and contrast with Pattaya bar-girls!

• Like 2

Does the OP just go to Pattaya to harrass Koreans and ask them silly questions? If some farang came to me asking a question like that....need I go further?

If I have to breath your ***#### smoke then are going to have to listen to me. Someone sat down next to me yesterday on the beach and started to light a cigarette. I told him to take it some place else !

When I told someone on a songthew - No smoking . He told me to **** off. The day is coming when it goes further.

Harras Koreans ??. . Thats the problem with you smokers : As if you are the ones being adversely affected:

Again makes my point that cigarette smoke degrades one mentally as well as physically..

Does the OP just go to Pattaya to harrass Koreans and ask them silly questions? If some farang came to me asking a question like that....need I go further?

If I have to breath your ***#### smoke then are going to have to listen to me. Someone sat down next to me yesterday on the beach and started to light a cigarette. I told him to take it some place else !

When I told someone on a songthew - No smoking . He told me to **** off. The day is coming when it goes further.

Harras Koreans ??. . Thats the problem with you smokers : As if you are the ones being adversely affected:

Again makes my point that cigarette smoke degrades one mentally as well as physically..

I am a non smoker and I think that you are the one who is harassing people.

Who do you think that you are that you can go up to someone on a public beach and tell them to put out a cigarette.

That is quite a god complex that you have there.

What a complete chump you are.

Edited by tonytigerbkk
  • Like 1

That's ok Sir I don't smoke but the quality of your post and use of words suggest you do. Let's leave it at that and stay civil

Ok you got your rant off your chest - feel better now?

Ok you got your rant off your chest - feel better now?

Yes, Thank You

He told me to **** off.

did you? huh.png

• Like 1