webfact

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mods.

I posted earlier that I saw Matt on Sunday & two previous days before.

Matt is not missing.

I've spoken to numerous family members of Matt's who are worried about him.

Matt is fine & not missing as of Sunday night when I saw him last.

If anyone wants to discuss this topic as per the nonsense replies I've read here in person, feel free to let me know a time & place. Otherwise keep your BS, speculation, know nothing small minded comments in your small minded heads.

I hope none of your parents would one day have to read the comments some of you have left here if you were missing.

For everyone who cares genuinely, Thank You.

So if you have spoken to the family and he is not missing, then perhaps case solved and topic closed?

Perhaps bkkjames it should be closed. However it has always been down to Matt to make contact with his family. Otherwise anything that anyone says here is nonsense & I will call them out on behalf of Matt's family who are still worried sick.

Let's get real & leave this (not missing) man problems to himself.

Perhaps bkkjames it should be closed. However it has always been down to Matt to make contact with his family. Otherwise anything that anyone says here is nonsense & I will call them out on behalf of Matt's family who are still worried sick.

Let's get real & leave this (not missing) man problems to himself.

Well despite a few dumb comments the majority I believe we're genuine. Please keep in mind that it wasn't them who posted the topic in the first place.

My suggestion is to contact support on here and ask them to close it.

Sent from my LG-P970 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

This is odd.

I found Matthew`s facebook profile. His last activity was back in February this year, when he published the photo I have uploaded below.

There is a gap in his timeline from 2011 until he published the below photo in 2012. There is hardly a mention of Thailand and he says; present location: Derry, Ireland, but this is not dated.

There are photos of him in Thailand with who appears to be a Thai girlfriend on tour together, all taken back in 2012 and I discovered this guy was on insulin, so perhaps he was a diabetic? That would explain his pale, gaunt appearance. Could mean he possibly fell into a diabetic coma somewhere and has not been found yet. I think this is one line of inquiry the police should be following and maybe why his family are very concerned after not hearing from him in only 2 weeks?

As a parent myself, my heartfelt concerns go out to the family and hope Matthew is found alive and well soon.

Read post 39. It helps to read other peoples posts before writing yourself.

Did anybody who posted after post no. 39, read post no. 39?

Yes, I read that post a while ago.

Since I have checked online and this story is plastered all over the Western media, some updates only a few hours old and according to the articles Matthew Boyle is still missing and there has not been any new developments in the case.

So I assume that the information given in post no 39 is false and that the poster is a sick crank.

My message to that poster is: get a life and seek some professional help.

Do you have a follow up in reply to the post by the "sick crank" at # 61 ?

There does seem to be some conjecture concerning the ''missing persons'' financial matters and financial standing.

Perhaps that might explain as to why he doesn't want to be found and the lack of contact so as not to leave a trail .

Also interesting to note the poster rabiddog is indeed newly arrived and for some reason or reasons putting up a spirited defence for the ''missing'' person

Edited by siampolee

There does seem to be some conjecture concerning the ''missing persons'' financial matters and financial standing.

Perhaps that might explain as to why he doesn't want to be found and the lack of contact so as not to leave a trail .

Also interesting to note the poster rabiddog is indeed newly arrived and for some reason or reasons putting up a spirited defence for the ''missing'' person

There is clearly more to the this than the original story. Either wayvI hope the family get some answers

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Mods.

I posted earlier that I saw Matt on Sunday & two previous days before.

Matt is not missing.

I've spoken to numerous family members of Matt's who are worried about him.

Matt is fine & not missing as of Sunday night when I saw him last.

If anyone wants to discuss this topic as per the nonsense replies I've read here in person, feel free to let me know a time & place. Otherwise keep your BS, speculation, know nothing small minded comments in your small minded heads.

I hope none of your parents would one day have to read the comments some of you have left here if you were missing.

For everyone who cares genuinely, Thank You.

I have just made an extensive check on all the blogs, social networking sites, worldwide news and media reports, some literally only a few hours old and according to every report, Matthew Boyle is still missing. This is not idle speculation and at this time I consider you as suspect and extremely worrying as to who you are and how you maybe involved in this.

Otherwise please give a link to any media site that confirms Matthew Boyle is safe and well? Other than the source of this information coming from someone who calls himself/herself rabid dog.

Edited by Beetlejuice
  • Like 2

I'm sitting with him right now & yes he's had contact with his family.

Well then message a mod to close the topic as if as you say - he ain't missing....

or better yet-upload a photo of him showing he's fine. We all know what he looks like now so no privacy issues

Sent from my GT-S7270 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Well then message a mod to close the topic as if as you say - he ain't missing....

or better yet-upload a photo of him showing he's fine. We all know what he looks like now so no privacy issues

Sent from my GT-S7270 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Today's Belfast Telegraph still has an article about him being missing.....a pic of him holding today's Nation or Bangkok Post would be nice.

I am accusing you of playing games and there are descriptions used by the medical professions for people like you and pranks such as this will end you in a lot of trouble.

Otherwise if I am wrong, than please upload a photo of Matthew on here so that everyone may see that he is well.

• Like 1

Well the thread might as well be closed, otherwise it's just going to be full of further speculation.

Perhaps leave it open long enough for the beetle man to apologise for his over the top dismissal of another posters first hand knowledge of the situation.

Well that's good news.

No further info required, it's between him and his friends and family.

Well the thread might as well be closed, otherwise it's just going to be full of further speculation.

Perhaps leave it open long enough for the beetle man to apologise for his over the top dismissal of another posters first hand knowledge of the situation.

Yeah BJ needs to make an apology as he's looking a right turd at this point.

• Like 2

I am accusing you of playing games and there are descriptions used by the medical professions for people like you and pranks such as this will end you in a lot of trouble.

Otherwise if I am wrong, than please upload a photo of Matthew on here so that everyone may see that he is well.

What are you going to do, as you are wrong??

Anyone claiming to have knowledge that Matthew Boyle is alive and well should have a least given some details other than casting doubts and playing mind guessing games. Otherwise as I said, these statements are suspect and must be questioned.

Glad the saga is now over.

xmfr_closed1.gif.pagespeed.ic.UuJWYpOV2u

• Like 2

Derry man Matthew Boyle feared missing in Bangkok found safe and well

(BBC) A Londonderry man who was feared missing in Bangkok has been found safe and well.

Matthew Boyle, 37, last made contact with his family on 8 July and his family said it was unusual as they usually spoke to him two or three times a week.

On Tuesday, his family said he had been in touch.

Mr Boyle moved to the Thai capital in 2011 and in 2013 bought a wine bar with a colleague.

He had been working there full-time.

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-foyle-west-28421079

bbclogo.jpg
-- BBC 2014-07-23

• Like 1

That's my little rant - and of course I am happy to hear the guy is ok and has made contact with his folks. Hundreds if not thousands of Farangs go missing in Asia every year and not all of those situations are clean !

This is what happens when people get pseudo emotionally involved in something that does't concern them. People disappear all the time mostly because they want to. In the cases where foul pay is suspected if you don't have information that would help whats the point of getting upset.