Pattaya Beach to be reorganized

Rimmer

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pattaya beach to be cleaned up

251356_10150221670743637_6017905_n-1-wpc

PATTAYA: -- Pattaya beach will be the next target to be reorganised same as in Phuket to return the beaches to the people under the policy of the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO).

Military and local authorities are now working closely to address the problems in Pattaya and put it back in order same as other beaches in Phuket in the cleanup.

The cleanup campaign would address the ongoing issues of unfair usage of public space, and the local influential mafia groups.

The cleanup operation has recently been successfully implemented in Patong and 14 other beaches in Phuket province.

Authorities have stated that they would discuss the plan of execution, particularly the loopholes in the current and past administrative methods in the area, in their attempt to find the most suitable way to reorganise the area.

Once tangible plans are settled a naval personnel and related government and local agencies will proceed on the cleanup operation and put them in order under the NCPO’s policy to return happiness to the people.

(Pic : file photo)

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/pattaya-beach-cleaned/

[thaipbs]2014-07-21[/thaipbs]

• Like 2

I Have read somewhere that the main concern for pattaya beach was the illegal overhanging extension of buildings,which have encroached the beach by unscrupulous venues along walking street.

Needless to say not only are they an eyesore but potentially dangerous,sorry but i had to giggle there forgot i was in thailand...

As for the beach traders and so forth the case will be move along son and come back when my back is turned,or maybe a on the spot fine as i have seen regularly where i frequent,these traders pay the fine then carry on regardless in extreme cases they are told to move on but back the very next day, to compensate for the loss of 400 baht.

So it's a stalemate result, i can see happening here.facepalm.gif

in line with phuket...pattaya has to follow siute ..there can not be one rule for one..one for another...walking st building that encroach the sea has been illegal for many years..now it will get sorted

bye bye all the illegal buildings

• Like 2

want to check out the local maffia, just visit the nearest police station... those miracle men in brown, that shows up when you have a dispute over a paint scratch of a jetski, if you were so stupid to rent one of these crooks...

robbings, taking place in front of the police station, etc....

most recent news ... that guy that was known for 100+ thefts - robberies... is there no clean up crew in this country ?

• Like 1

clean up police pattaya too please specially soi 9....them no good, only interesting take our money.

i thinkfor beach good idea to do that ...clear beach , police , drugs trafic and pattaya can be more nice :-)

• Like 1

yes they said the motorcycle taxi's were going to get cracked down and nothing happened there.. what makes you think this is going to be any different

You are wrong actually. On Saturday, I watched as a team of police and army officers methodically moved all along second road , stopping at every single motorbike taxi rank. Two or three serious looking officers armed with clipboards and lots of papers were examining the documents of every motorbike taxi rider.

At taxi ranks further down second road they knew the inspection squad was coming and, boy, were they on tenterhooks!laugh.png

yep, Ive seen the army out as well, photographing all the taxi drivers and themselves as well of course, they seem to be having fun and doing the job

yes they said the motorcycle taxi's were going to get cracked down and nothing happened there.. what makes you think this is going to be any different

Hey, they now have green vests! Now that's progress!

its actually a little more progressive then that, they also have to wear shoes, trousers and long sleeved shirts now as well

• Like 1

What about Koh Samui... It is a Mess and Infested with Mafia and Mafia want to be's The land office is as corrupt as they come...  HELP.....

I'm sure it will be on the list.

Don't worry. I am sure a press conference to announce for Koh Samui is coming any day now giggle.gif