MH17 plane crash: Ukraine rebels hand over black boxes

webfact

Yeah right...

..and you just returned from deep inside the war zone and can confirm that.

Ron Paul has just taken the side of Russia in this one...for what it's worth.

They will not report (the western media..Ed) that neither Russia nor the separatists in eastern Ukraine have anything to gain but everything to lose by shooting down a passenger liner full of civilians. They will not report that the Ukrainian government has much to gain by pinning the attack on Russia, and that the Ukrainian prime minister has already expressed his pleasure that Russia is being blamed for the attack,"

??? Ron Paul actually said:

Of course it is entirely possible that the Obama administration and the US media has it right this time, and Russia or the separatists in eastern Ukraine either purposely or inadvertently shot down this aircraft. The real point is, it's very difficult to get accurate information so everybody engages in propaganda. At this point it would be unwise to say the Russians did it, the Ukrainian government did it, or the rebels did it. Is it so hard to simply demand a real investigation?

Not sure how that is taking Russia's side and it is amazing how people find a way to take pot shots at the "West" or the US even in something like this.

Just minutes ago.

US Intel BELIEVES rebels shot down plane by mistake however US Intel is NOW saying Russian government was NOT involved.

I wonder if US administration along with Oz PM will issue an official formal apology to PutIn and Russia

??? "NOT involved" or did they say:

Instead, the intelligence officials were just saying that we dont know if Russians pulled the trigger, one administration official said. That doesnt absolve Russia.

There is a difference . . .

BTW, looks like US media and officials are actually being honest here contrary to a lot of comments on here.

You are welcome to contact US intel to clarify or Al Jazeera for it's reporting

It seemed clear to me from the beginning that Russia was not directly involved in shooting down the airlines. That would be a very unwise, and very unnecessary action on their part. It's not in Russian airspace either.

The fact that they have supplied weapons to the rebels who probably have little accountability to anyone is where they are culpable.

• Like 1

Those responsible are those who pushed the button, it's that simple.

My best guess is these were some incompetent idiots with a single BUK, having no clue what they were doing. The last plumber who tried to fix something in my house was also an incompetent idiot, but he did nor kill 295 innocent civilians.

Therefore I strongly feel these idiots should take responsibility and be punished for their stupidity.

Accident is not an excuse for stupidity.

Shooting down a plane full of innocent people is amongst the lowest actions of human scum.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand