Found a fine house to rent but neighbours have 3 barking fluffy rat dogs

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Irresponsible owners !

The problem you will have is even if you find a quiet and nice place to rent or buy - how long will it remain like that when such ignorance and irresponsibility is all around. I am not Thai Bashing - but there is certainly a huge discrepancy in neighborly expectations between the locals and Farangs. If we don't like it i suppose we could always <deleted> off back home eh ? That is what i used to recommend to all immigrants in England - so I suppose the same applies here........but it is annoying all the same !

Are you suggesting that farang are perfect tenants or perfect neighbors? Absolutely and totally not true, can be just as bad as any other race or nationality.

Run away.

Unfortunately, barking dogs rank as the ultimate social status for far too many owners here.

Don't expect you will have any chance to deal with it (a civilized way): your complains will fall in totally deaf ears.

The only option is a moobaan that has a specific policy banning barking dogs (yes, some do)

Move in...

Then you can start another thread in a months time, asking about how to poison dogs !!

Think you already know whether you should move in or not smile.png

Some days ago, the fourth puppy dog, in 3 years, I feed and take care off,

now, a 6-7 month puppy died from rat poison, (gum tissue much paler than usual ect.),

in front of me, in my kitchen. No funny sight.

All dogs had been from the families pack of 5-6 dogs who roam the street between my GF's and her parents home, 200 m? distance in a small rural Isaan village. But somebody kills only the young dogs.

One of that neighbors, is the perpetrator. sad.png

Move in...

Then you can start another thread in a months time, asking about how to poison dogs !!

Think you already know whether you should move in or not smile.png

Interesting thread next week will be, How to poison rats that look like dogs, bark like dogs with owners who are dogs but the dogs are in cages, how to poison rodents in cages?

Seriously, keep looking.

Edited by Chao Lao Beach