Yingluck declines to commit when to return to Thailand

webfact

Yingluck declines to commit when to return to Thailand

BANGKOK: -- Former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra Wednesday night declined to commit when she would return to Thailand.

Yingluck met an army of reporters at the Suvarnabhumi International Airport at 10 pm when she arrived to check in for her flight to Paris. Her TG 930 flight of the Thai Airways International left for Paris at five minutes after midnight.

"I want to take a vacation. Let's talk after I've come back," Yingluck replied when reports shouted to her, asking when she would return.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Yingluck-declines-to-commit-when-to-return-to-Thai-30239313.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-07-24

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Smart move by the lady, Why tell them so they will be waiting for her at the airport when she returns.

Isn't the supposed date of her return set already by the junta as a condition for allowing her to travel at all

If that is the case, then she said she didnt know when she was coming back,so before the date by the junta, not rocet science is it???

• Like 1

re

She will soon be contracting a mystery illness that will prevent her from flying or travelling outside the city limits of Paris.

i think hes right !

she was practicing this wave in october 12 for a reason :(

dave2

post-42592-0-37619000-1406165725_thumb.j

"Which way, to the Duty-Free shops, this is an Emergency !" smile.png

"I don't know exactly when I'll be back, as I've delegated that decision,too !" wink.png

"Are the lunch-boxes, on this flight, amply-rich or merely food ?" whistling.gif

"So which Gate, does the TGV high-speed train to Paris, depart from ?" facepalm.gif

• Like 2

Let's give her the benefit of the doubt at this point.

Her along with the Junta who would seem on the face of it to be playing a very dangerous game. Should she not return then they would be perfectly justified to issue an arrest warrant and at the same time bolt on a warrant for her fugitive brother.