Thaksin united with his sister

webfact

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG! - a photo of ALL the elected Prime Ministers of Thailand from this century!

and?

you see my comment is quite smart......but yours isn't.

Smart? sad.png Its a photo of ALL the Prime Ministers of Thailand from this century, who were thrown out of government.

I don't write often, although I've been a member for several years. I would like to make a point about the only two elected prime ministers since 2000.

When people refer to elected PM, in a democracy, that means they were elected honestly by the people. In Thailand, during the last two elections, the parties that selected the two P M were in fact voted in by the people, again from the outside it may look like these honestly elected PM were taken out by the army. In reality, the parties were elected after the farmers were promised double the price for their rice, free medical care, free education and many other free things.

These were not honest elections by any means. When votes are bought with the peoples money ( and they were) then the elections should have been null and void as they were. When this is all completed by the Army, a new constitution is written where votes cannot be bought so easily, then Thailand will be a democratic country.

I'm from the US and every election I find the big money wins. Yes,that's not right either but that money, which bought the election, is and was not the peoples money where the people got screwed two times. I believe the next pres election in the US will show the world that we (US) can see how bad the last four years have been and we the people will change that. Jus sayin

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

OMG! - a photo of ALL the elected Prime Ministers of Thailand from this century!

very true, but tragic commentary for the Thai nation. Elected in last 14 years, but all exiled. It's a shame, and now they have an oppressive military dictatorship.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Nice to see bro and sis re- united, brings a tear to my eyes.Lets all remember the good she did, and not the bad, i forgive you if i was thai.. but it does not affect me and i cannot vote so good luck Yingluk, be happy. alt=thumbsup.gif> wai2.gif.pagespeed.ce.goigDuXn4X.gif alt=wai2.gif width=20 height=20> cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>

Hi Bernard,

Nice post, could you please explain to us "all the good she did", as I am at a loss as to exactly what that might have been. Cheers

Let's see, hmmm, 'all the good she did' Let me think, would that include;

>>> undoing environmental protection for streams, rivers and watersheds?

>>> trying desperately to get a passport for, and all legal charges dropped against her brother?

>>> trying to push through a 2.2 trillion baht speedo train to accommodate Chinese commerce?

....or maybe some other good.

ratcatcher.

You mention the 2.2 trillion baht train to accommodate Chinese commerce.

Don't you reckon though, with or without Thaksin, with or without the junta, with or without Abhisit and the Democrats, Thailand IS a country that is becoming more and more connected to China ?

Well, at least in an economic way ?

• Like 1

Nice to see bro and sis re- united, brings a tear to my eyes.Lets all remember the good she did, and not the bad, i forgive you if i was thai.. but it does not affect me and i cannot vote so good luck Yingluk, be happy. alt=thumbsup.gif> wai2.gif.pagespeed.ce.goigDuXn4X.gif alt=wai2.gif width=20 height=20> cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>

Hi Bernard,

Nice post, could you please explain to us "all the good she did", as I am at a loss as to exactly what that might have been. Cheers

Let's see, hmmm, 'all the good she did' Let me think, would that include;

>>> undoing environmental protection for streams, rivers and watersheds?

>>> trying desperately to get a passport for, and all legal charges dropped against her brother?

>>> trying to push through a 2.2 trillion baht speedo train to accommodate Chinese commerce?

....or maybe some other good.

ratcatcher.

You mention the 2.2 trillion baht train to accommodate Chinese commerce.

Don't you reckon though, with or without Thaksin, with or without the junta, with or without Abhisit and the Democrats, Thailand IS a country that is becoming more and more connected to China ?

Well, at least in an economic way ?

sorry, the above is a reply to boomerangutan !

• Like 2

And violins were wailing while they lay in each others' arms. violin.gif.pagespeed.ce.8MK3fN8NTC.gifviolin.gif.pagespeed.ce.8MK3fN8NTC.gifviolin.gif.pagespeed.ce.8MK3fN8NTC.gif

attachicon.giftakling.jpgrolleyes.gif

and the happiness continues.clap2.gif

Well, I'm all for happy ending and it's nice to see Siblings, once forced apart, reunited again.

It does begger the question ... keeping the music theme up ... Yingluck, Are we ever goina' see your face again (in Thailand)

Forgetting the late Samak Sundarev. Of course.

And forgetting that ALL prime ministers are elected by the legislature and not by the citizens by direct vote,

Which allows that both Somchai and Abhisit were elected as prime ministers,

by the same legislative processes and confirmed by the head of state in all instances.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Stop posting facts. You're confusing the TVF red brigade.

• Like 1

The poor tries at rewriting history go on Big T was not the PM as he had resigned, his party at the time didn't receive enough votes in the snap election he had called. He declared himself caretaker PM but was never approved by the King get you stories correct boys. By the way Yingluck was no longer the PM but the caretaker PM as she had dissolved parliament the body which had selected her as the PM.

THE PTP WERE ELECTED TO PARILMENT AND THEN THIS BODY ELECTED YINGLUCK THE PM. She never stood for a direct vote of the people (excuse the shouting some people need to be hit with a club especially the smart ones)

• Like 1

please continue

Happy siblings reunite in Paris
Anapat Deechuay
The Nation

30239426-01_big.jpg
Former PM Thaksin Shinawatra is seen hugging his sister Yingluck at Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. These photos were posted on Instagram by Thaksin

Thaksin's children post pics of their father hugging Yingluck at airport

BANGKOK: -- Former PM Yingluck Shinawatra has publicly reunited with her brother former PM Thaksin Shinawatra, who is in self-imposed exile from Thailand, for the first time in almost six years.

Full story: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/745889-happy-siblings-reunite-in-paris/

//CLOSED//

/Admin

• Like 1