Age gap in a relationship, how comfortable are you?

Somsrisonphimai

To answer Trans post #97.

Nothing rolox about it.

Nothing wrong with a bit of banter with the locals.

If you were able to speak Thai you would understand whats being said.

How many years is it now you have lived here and still not able to string a sentance together?

Makes me wonder how you are able to hear different.

Maybe its your post thats rolox.

No I do not speak Thai but I understand............smile.png

I am fed up with folk here posting that folk like me should be six feet under or munching grass.

My scenario, I am a wee guy that in some of you chaps opinion is a has been, BUT, if you and your lady came with me to a weight gym with me and Mrs.Trans and I showed you up, what would you think, what would you say to your lady as you are a "young" guy and I am near dead.....?...........smile.png

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's the old saying, better to have a fortune and lost it, than never to have had one at all? 

Now at your age 40+ something was it? A bit old isn't it to be strutten your stuff around nightclubs at 2 am then complaining about closing hours? Come on man, cut off the mullet and act your age :  jk wink.png

OK let's see

40+ yr old guy in a club enjoying music and a bevy with friends

versus

60+ yr old guy waddling around supermarket buying big ticket items for a Thai woman 30+ years his junior

Who looks more ridiculous?

Hmmm, dunno

Ok let's see 40+ year old guy with 30 year old wife and 2 young sons shopping for food

versus

40+ year old guy, with bevy in hand, chest out, standing at the back of the nighclub eyeing 20+ year old good girls who speak perfect English.

yes, I am starting to see things your way....

James.. you look far more ridiculous someone of your standing should let the maid do the shopping. And ditch the truck get merc.

Rob, I do it to motivate others frankly, yes you too can pick your own meat and tenderize it if you try hard enough. Ever seen a maid pick steaks? Top Round or Blade for the BBQ. Not a pretty sight. 

Ok let's see 40+ year old guy with 30 year old wife and 2 young sons shopping for food

versus

40+ year old guy, with bevy in hand, chest out, standing at the back of the nighclub eyeing 20+ year old good girls who speak perfect English.

Yeah well I can't even begin to see the point you're trying to make with that waffle

I don't see anything abnormal about either scenario

versus

Yeah well I can't even begin to see the point you're trying to make with that waffle

I guess your right, nothing wrong with 40+ year old guys chasing women half their age - I think you said that before. Silly me.

Edited by bkkjames

in my moo baan, i also see older thais with younger puppies... first i think, it is their daughter, until they share a kiss and my stomac turn

not much difference right...

rich beats ugly & dumb every time

Nothing rolox about it.

How many years is it now you have lived here and still not able to string a sentance together?

No I do not speak Thai but I understand............

I am fed up with folk here posting that folk like me should be six feet under or munching grass.

My scenario, I am a wee guy that in some of you chaps opinion is a has been, BUT, if you and your lady came with me to a weight gym with me and Mrs.Trans and I showed you up, what would you think, what would you say to your lady as you are a "young" guy and I am near dead.....?...........

Maybe you should press that chip off your shoulder.

Listen to yourself; offering guys out to show you can push a few weights.

Ridiculous.

Personally I don't think I would want a massive age gap, Mrs T is 6 years younger than me, which Is fine. However, maybe I should have a 20 year old Mia Noi, to make me fit in laugh.png

In your dreams Mr.Toad

Mrs rat is 14 years younger, she keeps me young at heart too.

Well, Mr Rat I'm not has handsome or as famous as you laugh.png

One of several reasons I decided to retire in a Thailand was the traditional outlook toward age. When it came to a relationship I found I was not comfortable seeing a 24 year old but there were other considerations, as well. There are 28 years difference between my wife and I. In my country, well, I would not attract such a woman. The age does not seem to cause issues. She seems to embrace the traditional pride in taking care of her home and her man. I am feeling quite fortunate and am envied by my male friends in the home country.
  • Like 2

To answer post #90, sounds way to HiSo for me, I usally try and avoid pretensious t(a)wats.

You should broaden your horizons, turn off your spy cam and visit took LA dee at foodland in Pattaya for a dose of reality and pretentious ness.

Sent from my LG-P970 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The branch in Suk soi 5 last week was an eye opener.

It was a dose of reality, elderly lotharios with the best of what lower Suk has to offer in tow.

but yet too pretentious for you? Try Suk 16 next time. wink.png

Wasnt too pretensious for the mrs.

The one on 16 was too far to walk, we had been in The Bus Stop on soi 4, before getting a taxi back to the non pretensious area of Bang Kapi.

• Like 1

Its not about society accepting, tolerating or condoning nor about little or anything in the way of common interests.

Money is the "common denominator".  See how many of those much younger ex rice farmers or non ex rice farmers would stick around were it not for financial support.

Edited by atyclb
  • Like 1

Nothing rolox about it.

My scenario, I am a wee guy that in some of you chaps opinion is a has been, BUT, if you and your lady came with me to a weight gym with me and Mrs.Trans and I showed you up, what would you think, what would you say to your lady as you are a "young" guy and I am near dead.....?...........

Ridiculous.

Tut Tut, you are one of those with the "old guy chip" on their shoulder, you degrade folk like me cos YOU think we should not enjoy life, the only life we have. I probably could show you up with your lady, an old guy.......whistling.gif a guy that must be looked down upon by folk your age.......laugh.png 

I would bet that very, very few of these foreign men would ever dare to have a relationship with an extreme age difference in their home country. I am absolutely certain of that. These guys refuse to acknowledge the extreme perspective difference between people from different generations. Instead, they live out their delusional male fantasy, ignoring the exploitive component of their relationship that they confuse with "love," however the hell they wish to define that word.

• Like 1

Nothing rolox about it.

Ridiculous.

Tut Tut, you are one of those with the "old guy chip" on their shoulder, you degrade folk like me cos YOU think we should not enjoy life, the only life we have. I probably could show you up with your lady, an old guy.......whistling.gif a guy that must be looked down upon by folk your age.......laugh.png 

He can only degrade folk like u because u give him that opportunity by your responses. Just be the better man !
  • Like 1

I guess your right, nothing wrong with 40+ year old guys chasing women half their age - I think you said that before. Silly me.

Yeah silly you. Girls in clubs DO get older than 20 you know. You'd know that if you weren't so desperately out of touch. Go ask your wife if you can go out on the weekend.

Why is it guys like Donald Trump or Richard Branson can be bonking supermodels 40 years their junior without anyone raising an eyebrow, and yet all these 40 year old (or younger) guys in Thailand get so worked up about a 65 year old guy doing the same thing in Thailand? Do you really think people like Trump give a rat's arse what people think? Well neither do the old guys in Thailand, so get over it.  A 70 year old doesn't believe his 25 year old GF really loves him, he knows she's in it for the bucks, no different than Trump, it's only the young guys who think he's getting the wool pulled. When you grow some hair on your balls you'll understand.

Richard Branson And Donald Trump are doing it in their homeland and paying top dollar for it. There's something far seedier when a Western man comes to SE Asia and picks up a woman for a tiny fraction of what it would cost him at home. It reeks of exploitation.

No one's getting "worked up".
People should be with whomever they WANT to be with but they can't bitch when people make snap judgments or they are adversely by the reaction or behaviour of others towards their 25-40yr younger wife/GF.

Why?? Because it is NOT normal and people are people.

One of several reasons I decided to retire in a Thailand was the traditional outlook toward age. When it came to a relationship I found I was not comfortable seeing a 24 year old but there were other considerations, as well. There are 28 years difference between my wife and I. In my country, well, I would not attract such a woman. The age does not seem to cause issues. She seems to embrace the traditional pride in taking care of her home and her man. I am feeling quite fortunate and am envied by my male friends in the home country.

LOL

You wouldn't have attracted "such a woman" in your country because you couldn't afford it so you came here where they're more within your price range. Pure and Simple
  • Like 1

Nothing rolox about it.

My scenario, I am a wee guy that in some of you chaps opinion is a has been, BUT, if you and your lady came with me to a weight gym with me and Mrs.Trans and I showed you up, what would you think, what would you say to your lady as you are a "young" guy and I am near dead.....?...........smile.png

Dont speak Thai, but understand.

Ok got it now, why didnt you just tell us you can lip read.

• Like 1

I would bet that very, very few of these foreign men would ever dare to have a relationship with an extreme age difference in their home country. I am absolutely certain of that. These guys refuse to acknowledge the extreme perspective difference between people from different generations. Instead, they live out their delusional male fantasy, ignoring the exploitive component of their relationship that they confuse with "love," however the hell they wish to define that word.

But do we give a toss..?...Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.............laugh.png

i do.   i met 1 girl who said it takes an hour to get her husband aroused.  and even if he does get aroused he falls asleep.   

I mean 65-old man 20 year old girl.   Who are we to judge........................lol.

Personally I don't think I would want a massive age gap, Mrs T is 6 years younger than me, which Is fine. However, maybe I should have a 20 year old Mia Noi, to make me fit in laugh.png

In your dreams Mr.Toad

Mrs Rat cheesy.gif

I love 'a bit of rat', especially in the mornings and just before bed.biggrin.png

Wake up and smell the roses, there's plenty of rich old guys in the US or Europe with girlfiends younger than their daughter, maybe even their grandaughter, the only difference is it costs more. So don't be so bloody naive. If Michael Douglas, Mick Jagger or some other old actor/popstar whatever marries someone 30 or 40 years younger do I hear an outcry? No, because everyone thinks if they had their kind of money they'd be doing the same thing.

• Like 1

Nothing rolox about it.

Dont speak Thai, but understand.

Ok got it now, why didnt you just tell us you can lip read.

I can do that too, hmmmmmmm, us old deaf guys..........laugh.png

In your dreams Mr.Toad

Mrs Rat cheesy.gif

I love 'a bit of rat', especially in the mornings and just before bed.biggrin.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA5JX-GQzSY

• Like 2

it wouldnt be so bad if the old geezers in los married pretty girls........lol.

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life

Never make a pretty woman your wife

From my personal point of view

Get an ugly woman to marry you.

• Like 1

Going with mine for 7yrs married for 5yrs we are so very happy I am now 72 she is 44 all my friends love her here and in New Zealand when I first told her my age 7yrs ago she just said it is a number. She had a bad time with 2 Thai men lazy drinking and expecting her to work to bring money in, a lot of them have experienced bad times and they just want someone to respect them and love then no running around with other women.
I am one very happy man and do not need the sex pills.

I do enjoy responding smile.png , thats why I am here......thumbsup.gif

So you're a self admitted troll. Good to know.
But back on point, I usually follow a simple rule for dating ages that is appropriate. (Age/2)+7. It's how I look for a woman, if They're younger than that, we probably wouldnt have much in common or much to talk about.
And personally, I find it a little silly seeing a retired old man with a 20 year old Thai girl. I just shake my head and say "She's dating his wallet". But if he's fine with that good for him. Just don't expect sympathy when the tap runs dry and She's gone like last weeks news.