Age gap in a relationship, how comfortable are you?

Somsrisonphimai

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Let's not beat around the bush.  It's lust that attracts older guys to a 20 year old rather than somebody their own age.  After all, why would you settle for stretchmarks and menopause when you could have pert and trim and barely-used.

Also, good luck trying to find that 20 year old Thai girl without stretch marks.

When you belch up crap like that, I have to ask if you live in some kind of parallel universe. Honestly, you're the original boy in a bubble.

How am I talking c__P?
Just wanting to know, sure not all young Thai girls are like that, but the ones that will sleep with you (older foreigner) are.
Always amazed that so many that claim to live in Thailand, seem to know nothing of what is really happening here.

You're talking crap because I've been with an awful of Thai women over 20 who DON'T have stretch marks. Not everyone is left with no choice but to get their end away with single mums looking for a payday

I'm always amazed at those who live here but never get out of their little fiefdoms in the arse end of Nakhon Noplace and then proclaim their all encompassing knowledge.
  • Like 1

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're talking crap because I've been with an awful of Thai women over 20 who DON'T have stretch marks. Not everyone is left with no choice but to get their end away with single mums looking for a payday

I think this is the point where I should specify, ladyboys don't count as Thai women.
  • Like 1

Age is just a number.  Check out your biological age or your soul age or http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_old_fashioned_are_you_1

Age is a number, I am an old guy, but whilst writing this I have rock music on LOUD. I go out and sing rock songs, Clapton and many more. I even lift weights. All this because whats between my ears doesn't want me to be my years,........'aint I lucky...........smile.png 

and you even fix those loud speakers.

Talking about stretch marks I've seen plenty of Thai girls with the lower belly and breast stretch marks. However, cellulite on thighs seems to be almost non-existent in Thailand.  

Big Macs, fries and pizzas is soon going to change that.

• Like 1

Talking about stretch marks I've seen plenty of Thai girls with the lower belly and breast stretch marks. However, cellulite on thighs seems to be almost non-existent in Thailand.

Really? Maybe you live in a different Thailand to me.

i am 70 year old and my wife is 23 year old we are married for four year now and we have a 14 month baby,we are very happy and spend 100% of are time together

we have no problem at all,before i was living whit a 40 year old women and she was  really bad after we start living toughter,i live her and was not ready to make a serious relation so soon, but my wife show up and it was a dream life so i married her,my wife love me for real no play game there,she never ask for anything and the best of all she as no more relation whit her all family...

so now what your guy are going to said!

• Like 2

Seriously, maybe it's confined to real porkers but I'm racking my brain to try and remember seeing cellulite. 

i am 70 year old and my wife is 23 year old we are married for four year now and we have a 14 month baby,we are very happy and spend 100% of are time together

we have no problem at all,before i was living whit a 40 year old women and she was  really bad after we start living toughter,i live her and was not ready to make a serious relation so soon, but my wife show up and it was a dream life so i married her,my wife love me for real no play game there,she never ask for anything and the best of all she as no more relation whit her all family...

Good luck to your sir!

She's just waiting for you to die? A 19 year old meets a 66 year old? She's thinking She's set for life. Just my opinion.
  • Like 1

Seriously, maybe it's confined to real porkers but I'm racking my brain to try and remember seeing cellulite. 

Maybe my up close, personal inspections give me the heads-up on this one. 

no offense but you are a bad man.     Think of the babie for god sake.

Personally I don't think I would want a massive age gap, Mrs T is 6 years younger than me, which Is fine. However, maybe I should have a 20 year old Mia Noi, to make me fit in laugh.png

I always go for older women, when I was a young guy I went out with a 40 y.o Thai lady, I was 23 & did she teach me a thing or two.........but that's perhaps for another time.

I wonder if she's still alive ? :P
  • Like 1

Personally I don't think I would want a massive age gap, Mrs T is 6 years younger than me, which Is fine. However, maybe I should have a 20 year old Mia Noi, to make me fit in laugh.png

I always go for older women, when I was a young guy I went out with a 40 y.o Thai lady, I was 23 & did she teach me a thing or two.........but that's perhaps for another time.

Lol, my first Asian GF was a Singaporean Nurse, I was 19 and she was 27. It was a good learning experience.
  • Like 1

If the Thai government where to re instate the law that Thai woman married to foreigners can not buy land i wonder how many of those tight body young isaan lasses would still want to marry foreigners.

That used to be the law,
The girls just got the old dude to buy land for their brothers.

I know someone who divorced so his wife could buy house and land back in those days. They remarried once the deal was done. I recall they divorced/remarried 5 or 6 times to get around the restrictions.

If the Thai government where to re instate the law that Thai woman married to foreigners can not buy land i wonder how many of those tight body young isaan lasses would still want to marry foreigners.

Not forgetting the Bangkok preditors too 

Lol, my first Asian GF was a Singaporean Nurse, I was 19 and she was 27. It was a good learning experience.

Waiting for Soutpeel's experience !

Waiting for Soutpeel's experience !

Experience with what?

I wonder if she's still alive ? tongue.png

I wonder if she's still alive ? tongue.png

when i was young i liked older women but i dont think i'm up for an 80 year old right now.

Me and my wife still have 15 years between us after 20 years of marriage. In the early days when in he UK we did get some comments I usually replied that Charles and his princess Di had the the same age gap and nobody seemed to question that. That would usually silence the critics.
  • Like 1

[quote name="samuibeachcomber" post="8163670" timestamp="1406547680"]

[quote name="mrtoad" post="8163649" timestamp="1406547300"]

[quote name="neverdie" post="8163635" timestamp="1406547120"]
 [quote name="mrtoad" post="8162121" timestamp="1406528787"]
Personally I don't think I would want a massive age gap, Mrs T is 6 years younger than me, which Is fine. However, maybe I should have a 20 year old Mia Noi, to make me fit in laugh.png[/quote]I always go for older women, when I was a young guy I went out with a 40 y.o Thai lady, I was 23 & did she teach me a thing or two.........but that's perhaps for another time.

I wonder if she's still alive ? tongue.png[/quote]
 [/quote]
when i was young i liked older women but i dont think i'm up for an 80 year old right now.
 [/quote]

80 years young, no prOblems.

I'd tap anything (almost), basically if it moves, I will give it one. If it doesn't move I will probably push it then give it one wink.png

[quote name="mrtoad" post="8163669" timestamp="1406547668"]

[quote name="benalibina" post="8163663" timestamp="1406547553"][quote name="mrtoad" post="8163649" timestamp="1406547300"][quote name="neverdie" post="8163635" timestamp="1406547120"][quote name="mrtoad" post="8162121" timestamp="1406528787"]
Personally I don't think I would want a massive age gap, Mrs T is 6 years younger than me, which Is fine. However, maybe I should have a 20 year old Mia Noi, to make me fit in laugh.png[/quote]I always go for older women, when I was a young guy I went out with a 40 y.o Thai lady, I was 23 & did she teach me a thing or two.........but that's perhaps for another time.

I wonder if she's still alive ? :P[/quote]Lol, my first Asian GF was a Singaporean Nurse, I was 19 and she was 27. It was a good learning experience.[/quote]Waiting for Soutpeel's experience ![/quote]
Experience with what?[/quote]

Women, when he was a young man. The 3 of you usually come out as a force, so.....