Canadian Journalist Shot Dead By Girlfriend In Chiang Mai

Jai Dee

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Am I the only one that thinks posting this picture of a murdered man and a grieving woman is sickening and heartless."

So why on earth do you feel the need to repost this photo........? I think shots like this are gratuitous and unnecessary but are a regular feature of the press in Thailand. As a side note I noticed the Thai Association of Journalists lodged a complaint against 2 newspapers regarding a photo showing a German teenager (13) raped by a group of burglars in Pahtum Thani. Well done! Although it is unlikely to have any impact on anything……

Indeed wave it is sick and twisted- but remember the expats on this forum are known for being a strange group, if you can get any stranger than expats in LOS .... a freakish subgroup of a strange group. Thats great. Recieved two e mails this morning from friends who reside in my Condo in Chiang Mai. The only story they have heard is the one the Nation Newspaper Group printed - in case you missed it :o

"According to witnesses, the couple met at a restaurant in downtown Chiang Mai and had a big argument when the woman pulled out a pistol and opened fire three times before fleeing in a car."

Even though it now appears to be a clear case of PRE-MEDITATED MURDER because she has children and the victim was a farang and not a THAI national she has a decent chance of life in prison and not the DEATH PENALTY.

Conspiracy theorists and thaivisa numbnuts .... your keyoards are calling.

"Am I the only one that thinks posting this picture of a murdered man and a grieving woman is sickening and heartless."

So why on earth do you feel the need to repost this photo........? I think shots like this are gratuitous and unnecessary but are a regular feature of the press in Thailand. As a side note I noticed the Thai Association of Journalists lodged a complaint against 2 newspapers regarding a photo showing a German teenager (13) raped by a group of burglars in Pahtum Thani. Well done! Although it is unlikely to have any impact on anything……

I assume you must be a Thai person and like looking at pictures of dead people, Us normal people from Europe would generally find this unacceptable.

Indeed wave it is sick and twisted- but remember the expats on this forum are known for being a strange group, if you can get any stranger than expats in LOS .... a freakish subgroup of a strange group. Thats great. Recieved two e mails this morning from friends who reside in my Condo in Chiang Mai. The only story they have heard is the one the Nation Newspaper Group printed - in case you missed it :o

"According to witnesses, the couple met at a restaurant in downtown Chiang Mai and had a big argument when the woman pulled out a pistol and opened fire three times before fleeing in a car."

Even though it now appears to be a clear case of PRE-MEDITATED MURDER because she has children and the victim was a farang and not a THAI national she has a decent chance of life in prison and not the DEATH PENALTY.

Conspiracy theorists and thaivisa numbnuts .... your keyoards are calling.

you are a numbnut

This case confirms what I have said in the past, that many Farangs living in Chiang Mai are unsociable, unfriendly, shady and certainly not communial types of people.

Another dreg bites the dust and I have no doubts that these types and their dubious activities will cause more problems for Chiang Mai in the future.

In order to decrease the flow of these undesirables into Thailand, I would like to see an increase in the investment stake required to obtain Non immigrant yearly visas brought up to a minimum of 1 million baht and the end of visa runs that presently let them in almost unchallenged or vetted. For those who require only short stay visas because they haven’t enough funds to apply to stay in Thailand annually should have to do so under supervision of a Government agency, which means having to use an agent for the processing of their application.

Edited by kozi

This case confirms what I have said in the past, that many Farangs living in Chiang Mai are unsociable, unfriendly, shady and certainly not communial types of people.

Another dreg bites the dust and I have no doubts that these types and their dubious activities will cause more problems for Chiang Mai in the future.

In order to decrease the flow of these undesirables into Thailand, I would like to see an increase in the investment stake required to obtain Non immigrant yearly visas brought up to a minimum of 1 million baht and the end of visa runs that presently let them in almost unchallenged or vetted. For those who require only short stay visas because they haven’t enough funds to apply to stay in Thailand annually should have to do so under supervision of a Government agency, which means having to use an agent for the processing of their application.

Kozi, You really do talk nonsense. This event that we are commenting on involved a man with more money than you could imagine. I know because I've been to his house. This makes your statement about a minimum of 1 million for a non-immigrant a stupid one. There are many good ex-pats living here modestly and well behaved. If you'd stop hanging areound the bars perhaps you would meet a better class of ex-pat.

The last eight contributions to this thread have beem made by members with 13, 4, 20, 3, 4, 10, 7, and 2 posts to their credit. What is the reason for this 'newbie' interest in this weird tale I wonder? Has "jesus" got 'deciples'? :o

BTW anyone know if the "alleged" killer had '30 pieces of silver' in her possesion?

The last eight contributions to this thread have beem made by members with 13, 4, 20, 3, 4, 10, 7, and 2 posts to their credit. What is the reason for this 'newbie' interest in this weird tale I wonder? Has "jesus" got 'deciples'? :o

BTW anyone know if the "alleged" killer had '30 pieces of silver' in her possesion?

PREM...Asked or suggested this already..... :D

Got a feeling that a lot of people up there in Chiangers must have known this nutter and maybe been taken in by him

........keeping yer heads down...are yous.... ...C"Mon.....lads own up......

This guy appears to have been a bit of a character around C.M. and looking at his photo even I think he looks familar (like a young Oliver Stone...sorry Oli... I think your films are Great...No Comparison) and I only visit the place a couple of times a year and never get further than a couple of local pubs :D

According to evidence (get impression of a wee bit of a cover up)whatever anybody says until there are a few more facts that need to come to light here apart from what has already been put forward...

1.Seems he is Americian and not from Canada....over to you Mr US Consul....

....Dont say you dont know him?

2.Married/Divorced to possibly one of the richest women in America....anyone told her?

3.Got how many other wives/kids on the go...& Do they know....?Last count 12 or is it 20...wot?

4.Did he murder Kristin and the young prostitute ?

5.He is celebrated a a great film maker,CNN reporter and some sort of special rep for the UN which

all appears to be absolute RUBBISH..

6.At least one US police department are still interested in him...maybe even FBI...

7.He lives in a Million dollar house in Chiangers ....dont we all.

8.According to reports he owns/runs/rents a Holistic Health Spar...maybe something to do with

Herbal life....is that different from a massage parlour /knocking shop...?

9.As said earlier this Guy must have been WELL known to local Expats and maybe taken a few for a ride,meals,drinks...done business and can understand why they are keeping quiet and running for the hills...but supprise supprise this is now a MURDER enquiry and although I gotta feel sorry for the old Thai Police trying to sort it out I feel sure that the cracks will open up eventually......and they might need a bit of co-operation.

10.Finally the lady who is now in custody needs all the help that she can get....... :D

I received an email from ThaiVisa.com which headlined with this news story. When I opened the email, it appeared as follows:

-------------------------

Thailand dating

http://dating.thaivisa.com

Canadian shot dead by girlfriend

Read more:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=74720

Expat Insurance - Get your quote on-line:

http://insurance.thaivisa.com

-------------------------

A tad insensitive or just a very bitter irony?

All this case confirms is that around the world there are people of all persuasions who are "unsociable, unfriendly, (and) shady".

But pray tell your logic that associates monetary worth with such character attributes? Do you actually believe, as does Mr. Taksin, that money implies being of sound character? From all accounts, this oddball, Mr. Dubie, was not lacking in the financial arena. And need I discuss the large numbers of very wealthy Thais who treat other citizens of the Kingdom like dirt?

Look, I know it is an Asian thing to associate wealth with good character, even when the evidence is overwhelmingly quite the opposite. But that is one Asian cultural perspective that I simply do not buy into, and methinks you are misguided in your thoughts.

But pray tell your logic that associates monetary worth with such character attributes? Do you actually believe, as does Mr. Taksin, that money implies being of sound character? From all accounts, this oddball, Mr. Dubie, was not lacking in the financial arena. And need I discuss the large numbers of very wealthy Thais who treat other citizens of the Kingdom like dirt?

But that is one Asian cultural perspective that I simply do not buy into, and methinks you are misguided in your thoughts.

The guy is a first rate troll Johpa, who, along with his wife, states that...

"Most of this is an observation on my part. My wife believes that the reasons why many Farangs residing in Chiang Mai are so inhospitable is that most are either:

Sexual deviants, paedophiles, drug dealers, pimps, have no valid visas or are fugitives from their own countries. In other words, Iffy for one reason or another."

I would suggest that Mr Kozi is the one out of place :o

Whoa thaimeup, you have been to his house? Can you tell us more about him? Enquiring minds want to know...

Out of respect for his Thai girlfriend, I can't say much; I've known her a long time and she's going through a very bad time. Contrary to the usual stories one reads, she's not a gold digger. I met Daniel once and spoke to him briefly on the phone a couple of times. The stories give the impression that he is some kind of Svengali, but the man I met had no such qualities that I could see and not that interesting either. He was a very rich guy as pointed out earlier and a workaholic too. Good to see that some of you agree with Kozi's rediculous comments regarding how upstanding rich people can be, against your ordinery farang getting by.

"Admittedly whether it was bought, borrowed or stolen the result however would appear to be the same."

Yeah, and an inquiring mind might wonder, why did she take a shootin' iron to dinner.

I don't want to join in the idle speculation of those who have nothing better to do than take cheap shots (no pun intended) at any of the parties involved in this tragedy. However, you might be interested in the report in the Chiang Mai Mail online which states that the gun was brought to the restaurant by the deceased. This report, like all others so far contains contradictions and biased accounts.

Is there any need for the expat community to buy into the same sensationalism as the press in this forum? I can only agree with Mich who said earlier that there are more productive, helpful ways in which we could direct our imagination and efforts. We could spend some time considering the positions of the two women who are grieving (and probably deeply regretful in the case of Margaret Crane) over the tragedy, and the children left without their mother or father. Those "enquiring minds" might then be prompted to ask questions like "How can I help?" or "Does this forum provide a basis for community that could work in some way to provide support to isolated expats with unbearable burdens?" (I'm thinking here of Margaret Crane but there are no doubt many others who would be glad to tap into a support network - even if it was just a friendly word from an anonymous member). Worth a thought? :o

thaimeup-thanks for your update. I understand your reticence at saying any more.

"Admittedly whether it was bought, borrowed or stolen the result however would appear to be the same."

Yeah, and an inquiring mind might wonder, why did she take a shootin' iron to dinner.

I don't want to join in the idle speculation of those who have nothing better to do than take cheap shots (no pun intended) at any of the parties involved in this tragedy. However, you might be interested in the report in the Chiang Mai Mail online which states that the gun was brought to the restaurant by the deceased. This report, like all others so far contains contradictions and biased accounts.

Is there any need for the expat community to buy into the same sensationalism as the press in this forum? I can only agree with Mich who said earlier that there are more productive, helpful ways in which we could direct our imagination and efforts. We could spend some time considering the positions of the two women who are grieving (and probably deeply regretful in the case of Margaret Crane) over the tragedy, and the children left without their mother or father. Those "enquiring minds" might then be prompted to ask questions like "How can I help?" or "Does this forum provide a basis for community that could work in some way to provide support to isolated expats with unbearable burdens?" (I'm thinking here of Margaret Crane but there are no doubt many others who would be glad to tap into a support network - even if it was just a friendly word from an anonymous member). Worth a thought? :o

Fruitbatt-You add your 'idle speculation' which casts an unfavorable light on the deceased and then you go on to deplore those members of the expat community that buy into the sensationalism of the press. A bit hypocritical no?

It is nice that you and others are thinking of, and assisting, those affected by this crime, but I will not apologize for wanting to know more about what is by any account a very peculiar crime involving some interesting characters. Perhaps you should start a new thread dedicated to offering support to those affected by this incident and leave this thread to those who want to learn more about just what did happen?

thaimeup-thanks for your update. I understand your reticence at saying any more.

Is there any need for the expat community to buy into the same sensationalism as the press in this forum? I can only agree with Mich who said earlier that there are more productive, helpful ways in which we could direct our imagination and efforts. We could spend some time considering the positions of the two women who are grieving (and probably deeply regretful in the case of Margaret Crane) over the tragedy, and the children left without their mother or father. Those "enquiring minds" might then be prompted to ask questions like "How can I help?" or "Does this forum provide a basis for community that could work in some way to provide support to isolated expats with unbearable burdens?" (I'm thinking here of Margaret Crane but there are no doubt many others who would be glad to tap into a support network - even if it was just a friendly word from an anonymous member). Worth a thought? :D

Fruitbatt-You add your 'idle speculation' which casts an unfavorable light on the deceased and then you go on to deplore those members of the expat community that buy into the sensationalism of the press. A bit hypocritical no?

It is nice that you and others are thinking of, and assisting, those affected by this crime, but I will not apologize for wanting to know more about what is by any account a very peculiar crime involving some interesting characters. Perhaps you should start a new thread dedicated to offering support to those affected by this incident and leave this thread to those who want to learn more about just what did happen?

I have not added to the idle speculation in this matter- simply attempted to point out to Mali in CM that reports of the shooting state that the gun was brought to the Whole Earth by Dubie, not Crane, as Mali alleges.

Are you trying to claim that there is no place in this forum for those who might not share your prurience? Well, happy perving! :o

Is there any need for the expat community to buy into the same sensationalism as the press in this forum? I can only agree with Mich who said earlier that there are more productive, helpful ways in which we could direct our imagination and efforts. We could spend some time considering the positions of the two women who are grieving (and probably deeply regretful in the case of Margaret Crane) over the tragedy, and the children left without their mother or father. Those "enquiring minds" might then be prompted to ask questions like "How can I help?" or "Does this forum provide a basis for community that could work in some way to provide support to isolated expats with unbearable burdens?" (I'm thinking here of Margaret Crane but there are no doubt many others who would be glad to tap into a support network - even if it was just a friendly word from an anonymous member). Worth a thought? :D

I have not added to the idle speculation in this matter- simply attempted to point out to Mali in CM that reports of the shooting state that the gun was brought to the Whole Earth by Dubie, not Crane, as Mali alleges.

Are you trying to claim that there is no place in this forum for those who might not share your prurience? Well, happy perving! :o

I think they will end up finding out that Crane brought the gun, not Dubie. If he had brought the gun, she would never have been able to wrestle it from him; he was a health fanatic with a pretty strong build and she, as you can see in the photos, is a pretty thin little lady.

No, not at all. Your post seemed to imply that we should all stop talking about the case and help out. I am all for people helping if they want, but I think this particular thread is a rightful place for those who want to learn more about what happened. Perhaps I misinterpreted what you were saying. If so, my apologies.

As for the issue of who brought the gun-I have read in Thai Rath and I believe Daily Mail that Crane brought the gun, so I don't think we 'know' the true story yet. I will engage in idle speculation and say that Crane wresting the gun from Dubie and shooting him three times with it is an unlikely scenario given the disparity in their sizes and physical strength.

IMHO, whatever the motivation, it seems clear that the woman (Crane?) shot and killed Dubie with intent. She doesn't deserve praise or support for that, whatever mitigating circumstances there might be.

i think the point is,that we really dont know much about the relationship between the people involved,only speculation.i would say though that that in some cases of killings,where the victim is an obvious psychopath,or generally a menace to society,then in some cases its like a social service.

Edited by thankuverybig

IMHO, whatever the motivation, it seems clear that the woman (Crane?) shot and killed Dubie with intent. She doesn't deserve praise or support for that, whatever mitigating circumstances there might be.

[i share your sentiments that killing is an abhorrent act. Support for Margaret Crane is not the same as condoning her actions or motivations in killing Dubie, but rather having compassion for her as a fellow human being in a ****ful situation, and asking how any of us might feel if we were in her position.

It strikes me as very strange that many members have been able to feel precisely this empathy for the guy in Pattaya who stabbed his Thai girlfriend to death, yet very few can see Margaret Crane's situation in the same way. There are some clear parallels between the two killings: both involve "victims" who many members have judged as having a "bad character", both killers were evidently under a good deal of emotional stress. Do I detect a double standard in the way the male killer and the female killer are treated by members of this forum, hmmm? :o have /quote]

Tried to edit my previous post mentioning Jon Onuma and Jadeavassociates but could not for some reason.

Check this out from a site dedicated to the disappearance of Kristen Modafferi (http://www.findkristen.com/Index.html). Jon Onuma is suspected of involvement, and was known to associate with Dubie. Note the Hawaii connection. Perhaps he was indeed selling Makeup CDs on eBay from Hawaii??:

BTW, the Kristen site has an update about Dubie being murdered.

He has since 'fled' or 'moved' to Kaneohe, Hawaii and curiously ends up living alone in an million dollar plus home with several acres of land and a great view of the ocean on one side and cascading waterfalls on the other. He was driving a late model gleaming Mercedes Benz convertible. Somehow he hooked up with the homeowner by telling him he was a professional videoographer. (He stole the camera equipment from a woman who claims he sexually assaulted her and threaten to kill her.) This woman googled his name and learned of our website and contacted us.

The home was owned by a man named Daniel Dubie, a man who literally claims to be Jesus and has scammed millions from naive followers. He owned the Kaneohe estate with his wife, Geri Cvitanovich, one of the founding members of Herbalife and a legitimate hardworking millionaire. She has since divorced Dubie. Dubie was arrested in the 1980's by the FBI for kidnapping - although it was a child custody thing - not a random abduction.

okay,here goes the real truth and nothing but the truth. I swear on my life. I've been logging on to this site often for the past few days and didn't know if I would ever respond, but now feel I should. My name is Kari, I was the common law wife of the deceased, George Patrick Dubie. We lived on the island of Kauai, HI. I have three children by George. a son 28 born April 12 1978, a daughter 26, born Feb 22 1980 and another son 24, born May 8 1982. Most of the time I called George, Keoki, but around 1979 he insisted I start calling him Shon. George was born March 17 1950. He did indeed claim to be of God and that he could do miracles, he liked to call them "changes of realities" We had many members of our group that was know as the "Signifigance". He brain washed many. My daughter was the one that was abducted. That time was almost unbearable and the only thing that kept me somewhat sane were my two sons. 6 1/2 years George kept her from me. Why? because I had wanted out of the cult, he pysically and mentally tortured me and many others. I tryed to run a few times, always to be found, locked up and punished and not let out until he thought I would obey him again. He's a very evil man. but, even I didn't want him dead! Now there is no chance that my children and their many 1/2 brothers and sisters and his many victims can ever have real justice. I would have rather had him rot in jail. I, at least had the satisfaction of being the one who had him put in jail for a year on Oahu. Another very special lady helped me do this. She has 4 children by him. The one in jail I hear has at least 5 with him. I know of an older daughter before my son and none of are sure how many more there are.

these abused and abanded children are the innocent victims of George Patrick Dubie!!!! Did you all notice........He didn't rise on the third day after his death...What's with that KEOKI

I met both Jeanna (Gina) Hart and Daniel Dubie on Phuket via their 'work with the UN' and affiliated organisations. Am shocked beyond words. There was no evidence of lesser-motive but the desire to help less fortunates and those who suffered in the tsunami.

They were sincere enough - although I did not have any idea they were a couple. One never knows what is behind the curtain... this has rocked my socks off!

Well, I guess my previous post blows your theory right out the window - hey PREM-R? The world is a big place....

Not sure where to start, except to say never believe what you read in the papers or on internet websites without really digging out facts yourself. I have done some direct digging

I will try to stick to some simple facts here and will try to get more facts later. And I only now place this here because the shooter’s claims are being spread far and wide and other nonsense is being portrayed here as supposed fact and I thought it was time for a healthy dose of skepticism, if nothing else, since Daniel cannot defend himself at this point.

I have known the victim for 4 years and have known his Thai significant-other nearly as long (as Thaimeup said, not a gold-digger) (among other things she worked for orphaned children even before she met Daniel) and I know dozens of others who knew him well and worked with him. Neither I nor any others I have spoken with have heard him claim to be Jesus or any other such nonsense. So forget about finding cult followers here or elsewhere. Not sure about his ancient past but would not tend to believe a 20+ yr old report by someone wanting a piece of his millions, that has not been substantiated since then.

Daniel was independently wealthy and owned properties all over the world. He was an independent journalist who had done some work for CNN - I have seen some of his interviews personally. He was a minor film producer and did a documentary for the UN which I have seen. He has worked on numerous projects in conjunction with the UN, especially assisting children. He was a philanthropist and humanitarian, supporting many good causes. I could go on for another hour but suspect an official biography will soon appear anyway.

If there were any chance that the shooter's story were true, I would say to give her sympathy, if it is outright fabrication then I would say perhaps reserve most of your sympathy for others who have been affected by her action. I have strong reason to believe it is utter fabrication and that she has had quite some time to plan what to say if caught.

She is claiming that he attacked her and she got the gun from him and shot him (as already pointed out this is not likely as he worked out daily and was quite strong). Then instead of dropping the gun in revulsion and panic and running back into the restaurant to ask for help or simply collapsing after the adrenal rush was over she gets in her car and drives many kilometers to a spot on the river where she tosses the gun into the river. It is also unusual that her car was parked on the street across from the restaurant and not in the spacious and more secure parking lot right next to the restaurant where there was plenty of open parking that evening according to someone who was there. If Daniel attacked her it was thoughtful of him to have done it next to her car. On the other hand if she had coolly planned it, what better place for a quick getaway. Unfortunately for her someone had enough mental alertness to jump in his car and follow her.

Next we come to her story of Daniel's abuses against her and the children. As someone pointed out recently on another TV thread there is no better way to permanently damage someone’s reputation than to accuse them of rape; throw child into the formula as well as woman beating and man have you ever created yourself a monster.

Let’s look at some other interesting information. Jeanna has been arrested twice that I have heard of for child neglect. And according to some who have spent time with the children she herself has a history of mental instability and the children have reported being both mentally and physically abused by Jeanna but I can find no one who has ever heard them say anything against Daniel. I have also heard that Jeanna has tried to use this same story at least once before against someone else either in USA or Canada.

Recently one of Daniel’s daughters from a previous marriage volunteered to care for the kids when Jeanna suddenly decided to take a one-year sabbatical from caring for them. Daniel has financially supported Jeanna and her children for decades despite the fact that they have never been married or supposedly never even been in a serious relationship.

I’m tired and I have not even told half of what I have dug up. I am not saying 100% sure that I think this was premeditated murder, but I am saying that I would lean much more that way than believe her story.

Two other points. I just realized that her two stories don’t fit together, though either one would tend to generate strong emotional support for her. One story makes you feel she had reason to go after him with a gun. But she is claiming he came after her and it was self-defense.

One person I spoke with who knew Daniel said that several months ago Jeanna approached him using a false name and a false story of her association with Daniel in order to gain his confidence. Then proceeded to try to find out where Daniel was and when he would be back in Thailand. The main point is that he said that she lied perfectly and he had no sense that she was anything but what she claimed. Maybe she was not yet planning a murder, but why the false name and false story if it were an innocent enquiry?

I would be very cautious, without some hard indication of her innocence, about contributing to some fund to get her out on bail because she has portrayed herself as the victim here. From there it would not be hard to flee the country. If someone else has information to support her claims let's hear it.

There are still plenty of unanswered questions. If she did plan this for some time then why? I have heard one theory as to why, but will not post that here as it is not clear or solid enough yet. If she had gotten away with it, it seems that she would have killed the goose that laid the golden egg. Was "30 pieces of silver" involved somehow as well? And whose silver? And again why?

Not sure where to start, except to say never believe what you read in the papers or on internet websites without really digging out facts yourself. I have done some direct digging

Why would you need to dig if, as you claim you knew him?

I will try to stick to some simple facts here and will try to get more facts later. And I only now place this here because the shooter’s claims are being spread far and wide and other nonsense is being portrayed here as supposed fact and I thought it was time for a healthy dose of skepticism, if nothing else, since Daniel cannot defend himself at this point.

I have known the victim for 4 years and have known his Thai significant-other nearly as long (as Thaimeup said, not a gold-digger) (among other things she worked for orphaned children even before she met Daniel) and I know dozens of others who knew him well and worked with him. Neither I nor any others I have spoken with have heard him claim to be Jesus or any other such nonsense. So forget about finding cult followers here or elsewhere. Not sure about his ancient past I thought you were giving us facts here?but would not tend to believe a 20+ yr old report by someone wanting a piece of his millions, that has not been substantiated since then.

Daniel was independently wealthy and owned properties all over the world. He was an independent journalist who had done some work for CNN Why do CNN decry all knowlege of him? - I have seen some of his interviews personally. He was a minor film producer and did a documentary for the UNNo credits or referemces anywhere. which I have seen. He has worked on numerous projects in conjunction with the UN, especially assisting children. He was a philanthropist and humanitarian, supporting many good causes. Source? I could go on for another hour but suspect an official biography will soon appear anyway. I won't hold my breath

If there were any chance that the shooter's story were true, I would say to give her sympathy, if it is outright fabrication then I would say perhaps reserve most of your sympathy for others who have been affected by her action. I have strong reason to believe it is utter fabrication I thought you were giving us facts here. and that she has had quite some time to plan what to say if caught.

She is claiming that he attacked her and she got the gun from him and shot him (as already pointed out this is not likely Not factual! You are making the assumption. as he worked out daily and was quite strong). Then instead of dropping the gun in revulsion and panic and running back into the restaurant to ask for help or simply collapsing after the adrenal rush was over she gets in her car and drives many kilometers a little over one kilometre. to a spot on the river where she tosses the gun into the river. It is also unusual that her car was parked on the street across from the restaurant and not in the spacious and more secure parking lot right next to the restaurant where there was plenty of open parking that evening according to someone who was there. If Daniel attacked her it was thoughtful of him to have done it next to her car. On the other hand if she had coolly planned it, pure speculation, let's stick to your facts or lack of them. what better place for a quick getaway. Unfortunately for her someone had enough mental alertness to jump in his car and follow her.

Next we come to her story of Daniel's abuses against her and the children. As someone pointed out recently on another TV thread there is no better way to permanently damage someone’s reputation than to accuse them of rape; throw child into the formula as well as woman beating and man have you ever created yourself a monster.

Let’s look at some other interesting information. Jeanna has been arrested twice that I have heard of for child neglect. You have heard! Please provide a source for this claim. And according to some who have spent time with the children she herself has a history of mental instability and the children have reported being both mentally and physically abused by Jeanna but I can find no one who has ever heard them say anything against Daniel. I have also heard that Jeanna has tried to use this same story at least once before against someone else either in USA or Canada. You seem to be reporting an awful lot of hearsay, when you told us you were going to give us facts.

I’m tired Yeah and so am I and I have not even told half of what I have dug up. I am not saying 100% sure well that about sums it up. that I think this was premeditated murder, but I am saying that I would lean much more that way than believe her story.

There are still plenty of unanswered questions. If she did plan There you go again with your if's and I head that. this for some time then why? I have heard one theory as to why, but will not post that here as it is not clear or solid enough yet.

YOU HAVE GIVEN US NO FACTS THAT CAN BE SUBSTANTIATED IPSO FACTO.....TROLL