Canadian Journalist Shot Dead By Girlfriend In Chiang Mai

Jai Dee

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o Where has everyone gone???????????????? Off to new topics I guess.......I am going to miss you all, thanks for all of your input, even when it was wrong, it just meant a lot to me. Even with George Dubie's death, he will live on forever in my heart. It was a real good thing for me to share the pain he had caused me, it was a way of letting it go. I feel lighter right now. Does that make sense???? I know he must have had many regrets in his life. Just look at all the beautiful people he surrounded himself with. Just look at all the beautiful children he had. Somehow, he just couldn't keep his demons at bay. Who knows what the after life brings, but, I do wish he is at peace and can find a way to make up for all of his wrong doings.....................That should keep him busy for a few centuries. LOL

Seriously though..........Farewell, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for my Jamil, Calista and Christian. For them, I am eternally greatful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surfs up....Hang ten!!!!

Sincerely, Kari aka Karen Davis

:o Where has everyone gone???????????????? Off to new topics I guess.......I am going to miss you all, thanks for all of your input, even when it was wrong, it just meant a lot to me. Even with George Dubie's death, he will live on forever in my heart. It was a real good thing for me to share the pain he had caused me, it was a way of letting it go. I feel lighter right now. Does that make sense???? I know he must have had many regrets in his life. Just look at all the beautiful people he surrounded himself with. Just look at all the beautiful children he had. Somehow, he just couldn't keep his demons at bay. Who knows what the after life brings, but, I do wish he is at peace and can find a way to make up for all of his wrong doings.....................That should keep him busy for a few centuries. LOL

Seriously though..........Farewell, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for my Jamil, Calista and Christian. For them, I am eternally greatful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surfs up....Hang ten!!!!

Thank you for sharing your life with us through this forum and through Sarada's story. I hope that in the second half of your life you get all the rewards you deserve for being a great mum, a brave and caring person, and able to forgive the past ...All the very best .......fruittbatt

Surfs up....Hang ten!!!!

Thank you for sharing your life with us through this forum and through Sarada's story. I hope that in the second half of your life you get all the rewards you deserve for being a great mum, a brave and caring person, and able to forgive the past ...All the very best .......fruittbatt

There is no easy way to sum up this man s life; he was a very complex person. He was extremely birght, driven and restless. He was not divine although he told me he was and that I am and that we are all blameless children of God. I think alot will come of his death. For now there is shock, giref, anger, and the work to rebuild. There is real evil in the world and whereverthere are lies there cannot be peace. I wish those affected and suffering due to his lies, the peace that comes from learning the truth. This forum has been a civil (for the most part) way to find the truth and so peace.

THANK YOU KARI for your openess. I send your lovely children Aloha may we know the (Mae' mae) truth and find this peace to let go of anger and go forward without that great burden.

Surfs up....Hang ten!!!!

There is no easy way to sum up this man s life; he was a very complex person. He was extremely birght, driven and restless. He was not divine although he told me he was and that I am and that we are all blameless children of God. I think alot will come of his death. For now there is shock, giref, anger, and the work to rebuild. There is real evil in the world and whereverthere are lies there cannot be peace. I wish those affected and suffering due to his lies, the peace that comes from learning the truth. This forum has been a civil (for the most part) way to find the truth and so peace.

THANK YOU KARI for your openess. I send your lovely children Aloha may we know the (Mae' mae) truth and find this peace to let go of anger and go forward without that great burden.

George Patrick Dubie was finally cremated yesterday (Tuesday) here in Chiang Mai, and though he's gone, it will just be the beginning of sorting out his estate, and the enormous hassle you can imagine it will bring for all those concerned.

I tried to get a fund going for this poor victim of this evil man

but so far only 100 baht for her defence

hardly enough for soup

is there any update on her plight - does she have any visitors?

her lawyer

court hearing

bail

what is she charged with

hardly enough for soup

her lawyer

court hearing

bail

what is she charged with

hardly enough for soup

her lawyer

court hearing

bail

what is she charged with

In spite of the tone of your previous posts on this topic, I will suspend my scepticism and treat your enquiries seriously. You might find that others won't reply because they think you're taking the p*** again, but I'll give you the benefit of face-value.

Yes, people are visiting Margaret/Jeana and bringing her food. She has a Canadian attorney, and the last i heard her bail application was due for hearing this week. Let's wait and see what the outcome of the bail hearing is, what charge she is likely to face here, and also whether there is any chance of her being extradited to Canada for trial. I hope others who are "on the spot" may be able to provide you with better and further details soon.

Surfs up....Hang ten!!!!

George Patrick Dubie was finally cremated yesterday (Tuesday) here in Chiang Mai, and though he's gone, it will just be the beginning of sorting out his estate, and the enormous hassle you can imagine it will bring for all those concerned.

Mahalo for the new info on the remains of Dubie, after all, it will be at least some sort of closesure for his three offsprings that live here in Washington State..................... MAYBE??????????????? Who knows what new terrors that may arise in my children some day because of his selfless, ego, sexual, mental torturing ways............................................... I know that I just learned something the other day that makes me wish he weren't dead, and that I might be the one to now pull the trigger on that gun, but not for him to die right away................................OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WOULD BE TOO HUMANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I, Kari, no longer wish this of (what's his name) born 03/17/50....ss#561-86-1107...................................I wish he were alive.......................and I know there are many that still believe this to be the case, that he has just faked his death and that Jeana/M is willing to sacrafice her life in jail or to be executed to clear him of many that search for him......but, I don't think this is so, but I wish it could be,,,,,,,,,,,,,so we could all seek our reVenge of this monster, wimp, depraved, spineless, beast of a man, that called himeself almost anything but his birth name....... of,...... GEORGE PATRICK DUBIE.

george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george..........................................................................

................................................................................

...................................................................etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc,..................................................................NOT: Shon, Christian Hart, Keoki, Daniel blah blah blah..............................................etc. Get my point???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? "IF" these are indeed his ashes,,,,,,,,please push flush..........................................

hardly enough for soup

her lawyer

court hearing

bail

what is she charged with

In spite of the tone of your previous posts on this topic, I will suspend my scepticism and treat your enquiries seriously. You might find that others won't reply because they think you're taking the p*** again, but I'll give you the benefit of face-value.

Yes, people are visiting Margaret/Jeana and bringing her food. She has a Canadian attorney, and the last i heard her bail application was due for hearing this week. Let's wait and see what the outcome of the bail hearing is, what charge she is likely to face here, and also whether there is any chance of her being extradited to Canada for trial. I hope others who are "on the spot" may be able to provide you with better and further details soon.

thanks, Fruitbatt, You are quite right..... no one know how to reply to Blackjack.

Surfs up....Hang ten!!!!

Mahalo for the new info on the remains of Dubie, after all, it will be at least some sort of closesure for his three offsprings that live here in Washington State..................... MAYBE??????????????? Who knows what new terrors that may arise in my children some day because of his selfless, ego, sexual, mental torturing ways............................................... I know that I just learned something the other day that makes me wish he weren't dead, and that I might be the one to now pull the trigger on that gun, but not for him to die right away................................OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WOULD BE TOO HUMANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I, Kari, no longer wish this of (what's his name) born 03/17/50....ss#561-86-1107...................................I wish he were alive.......................and I know there are many that still believe this to be the case, that he has just faked his death and that Jeana/M is willing to sacrafice her life in jail or to be executed to clear him of many that search for him......but, I don't think this is so, but I wish it could be,,,,,,,,,,,,,so we could all seek our reVenge of this monster, wimp, depraved, spineless, beast of a man, that called himeself almost anything but his birth name....... of,...... GEORGE PATRICK DUBIE.

george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, george..........................................................................

................................................................................

...................................................................etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc,..................................................................NOT: Shon, Christian Hart, Keoki, Daniel blah blah blah..............................................etc. Get my point???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? "IF" these are indeed his ashes,,,,,,,,please push flush..........................................

WOW

I dont know what you were doing when you wrote this but I think you are very brave to vent such inner emotions to a forum

its emotive illogical unaccountable neurotic irrational

suggest you change your medication immediately as you are dangerous and should be off the streets

hardly enough for soup

her lawyer

court hearing

bail

what is she charged with

thanks, Fruitbatt, You are quite right..... no one know how to reply to Blackjack.

Oh come on guys

I show my caring and sharing side and still so misunderstood

From the Thai translated confession it looks like there was a few minutes where he dared her to shoot him - and so she did

I fear that things look bad now and to top it off she has a Canadian lawyer

Now i shall really need to double my prayer efforts

Surfs up....Hang ten!!!!

WOW

I dont know what you were doing when you wrote this but I think you are very brave to vent such inner emotions to a forum

suggest you change your medication immediately as you are dangerous and should be off the streets

Suggest you get a life, blackheart....then you might be able to imagine what another person's anguish feels like....you might even get some insights into your own creepy and sick psyche :D

Mahalo for the new info on the remains of Dubie, after all, it will be at least some sort of closesure for his three offsprings that live here in Washington State

I know that I just learned something the other day that makes me wish he weren't dead, and that I might be the one to now pull the trigger on that gun

I know there are many that still believe this to be the case, that he has just faked his death and that Jeana/M is willing to sacrafice her life in jail or to be executed to clear him of many that search for him......but, I don't think this is so, but I wish it could be,,,,,,,,,,,,,so we could all seek our reVenge of this monster, wimp, depraved, spineless, beast of a man,

What did you just find out Kari ?

About the faking of his death, he did tell me many times not to be concerned if I heard that he was dead that he had gone "underground" for years before and may do that again. This story is really creepy and when I got the call within hours of this shooting I laughed out loud thinking that this was another prank. Looking at the web photos though I think that he was genueinely killed as there is evidence of blood pooling in his face that can only occur post mortem.

I really feel for you Kari. I had been conducting a one person campaign to confront him with his evil deeds and the outcomes of his lies and abuses for the last 6 years. I had various successes. Still I do love him. This is a real confusion for me but I really did hope that life would somehow bring him to his knees and he would be able to right himself. He wrote me many letters claiming to be searching for his higher self. But this was all very likely part of the con. Your anger Kari is absolutely rational and justified. Despite some remarkable inner presence, he was actually a very sadistic controling individual capable of inflicting almost unbelivable torment especially in any woman that happened to become his focus. I have no way to really know how much pain you have been through. If I were to multiply my experiences by years, I have no doubt it would have literally killed me to suffer so much. You have survived. You are remarkable. I am so sorry that you have suffered that I have suffered that babies have suffered. We are not to blame and anger is useful but can strangle the soul. Please find some peace so that his power has an end and that you can Rest and Be Thankful ( the actual name of a town in Scotland) with the beauty of life that is still with us.

Jeana has a Thai lawyer and a Canadian lawyer. She needs notarized letters speaking to the character of Mr.Dubie.

Surfs up....Hang ten!!!!

WOW

Suggest you get a life, blackheart....then you might be able to imagine what another person's anguish feels like....you might even get some insights into your own creepy and sick psyche :D

I might be the one to now pull the trigger on that gun, but not for him to die right away -

and I'm sick?

Surfs up....Hang ten!!!!

WOW

I might be the one to now pull the trigger on that gun, but not for him to die right away -

and I'm sick?

Along with BlackJack, I'm confused by the swings in emotion regarding Dubie: He should have rotted in jail, followed by I forgive him; he was a genius, may he find peace, I still love him and then I wish I had shot him instead. There is a world of decent guys and yet these two ladies bypassed that for a scoundrel who gave them the hots. Go figure.

I'm confused by the swings in emotion regarding Dubie: He should have rotted in jail, followed by I forgive him; he was a genius, may he find peace, I still love him and then I wish I had shot him instead. There is a world of decent guys and yet these two ladies bypassed that for a scoundrel who gave them the hots. Go figure.

Sorry I can not resist responding to this comment.

Too bad, he did not come with a big neon sign over his head flashing SCOUNDREL. It would have saved a lot of honest, hard working people, with real lives a lot of time and frustration if he did. He was introduced to me by very respectible reliable people ( who later distanced themselves from him).

As to "the hots" have you looked at photos of the late Mr. Dubie? He was not attractive in any conventional sense.

This forum is perhaps the only place that certian parties can try to come to terms with the train wreck that was his life/death. AS with any train wreck there are all kinds of extreme emotions involved. Please do not think that those who got caught in his web deserved more pain and ridicule than there already is. Look at his latest conquest, Pim. I know he loved her very much. She loved him. Even (maybe especially) scrondrels are able to form strong bonds with good women. perhaps this is part of the confusion How could he be both a kind fully engaged reliable man for long periods of time and then go off into all this bizarre dark s***. Anyway one of his great heros was Osho. I think he really wanted to emulate that life. He gave me tapes to watch. When I think back about it all now I think that was all some type of brain washing. He had really perfected the art of some kind of mind control. Anyway sorry to blather on and on but I am trying to figure this whole thing out too.....

WOW

Suggest you get a life, blackheart....then you might be able to imagine what another person's anguish feels like....you might even get some insights into your own creepy and sick psyche :o

and I'm sick?

Along with BlackJack, I'm confused by the swings in emotion regarding Dubie: He should have rotted in jail, followed by I forgive him; he was a genius, may he find peace, I still love him and then I wish I had shot him instead. There is a world of decent guys and yet these two ladies bypassed that for a scoundrel who gave them the hots. Go figure.

Well, who isn't confused???????????? If you're still logging on and submiting a post , ( to this very lovely newspaper), that brought us all together, then you TOO!, may need medical attention.

r u a parent???? Are you a mother that had her little two year old daughter abducted by him for 6and a half years????????????? NO ONE!!!!!!!!! knows this pain until you're there!!!!! You all saw the real me in both of my last posts............The first is getting on with her life and trying to find the good, and of course, there is the fact that I would not have the three children I do without him. For that I am grateful.........................................................

The next, way more savage post, came out of me because of something very personal I just learned of................................. A friend of mine was just saying yesterday about how life is so strange.............What an understatement!!! LISTEN FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you didn't live it.................................Well, then you make comments to a perfect stranger, like blackjack does, judging about somethings he knows squat about. (Look that word up, old pal)

Well, who isn't confused???????????? If you're still logging on and submiting a post , ( to this very lovely newspaper), that brought us all together, then you TOO!, may need medical attention.

r u a parent???? Are you a mother that had her little two year old daughter abducted by him for 6and a half years????????????? NO ONE!!!!!!!!! knows this pain until you're there!!!!! You all saw the real me in both of my last posts............The first is getting on with her life and trying to find the good, and of course, there is the fact that I would not have the three children I do without him. For that I am grateful.........................................................

The next, way more savage post, came out of me because of something very personal I just learned of................................. A friend of mine was just saying yesterday about how life is so strange.............What an understatement!!! LISTEN FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you didn't live it.................................Well, then you make comments to a perfect stranger, like blackjack does, judging about somethings he knows squat about. (Look that word up, old pal)

Try as I may to find sympathy for these ladies, after reading Sarada's account in her spiritual quest book on-line, I've decided that my sympathy lies with the children rather than the mothers. It's always the innocents that suffer. You as adults made your choices, the children didn't have that luxury.

WOW

Suggest you get a life, blackheart....then you might be able to imagine what another person's anguish feels like....you might even get some insights into your own creepy and sick psyche :o

and I'm sick?

Try as I may to find sympathy for these ladies, after reading Sarada's account in her spiritual quest book on-line, I've decided that my sympathy lies with the children rather than the mothers. It's always the innocents that suffer. You as adults made your choices, the children didn't have that luxury.

Thaimeup, we all feel for the many children who have suffered who knows what grief and trauma: but I don't think playing god and judging the mothers who have brought these children up single-handedly is a very helpful addition to this topic.

Thaimeup, we all feel for the many children who have suffered who knows what grief and trauma: but I don't think playing god and judging the mothers who have brought these children up single-handedly is a very helpful addition to this topic.

Fruitbat, I take your point, but I don't think that giving an opinion is playing God.

When it comes to sympathy for others, you may consider that he successfully wooed and was legally married for 9 years (until just recently) to Geri Cvitanovich, certainly no bubble-headed-swooning-dummy, an herbalife top distributor worth millions. The guy was VERY good at bagging and keeping the women he set forth after. I would suggest that sympathy be available to all those seriously injured by this man's intricate fabrications built to support his grandiose and narcisistic quests. None of us is all knowing. Certainly children suffer the most but as to choices, true choices do not exist where there is an entire enterprise built to decieve. Ultimately, this whole web conversation goes back to Jeana/Margaret and the question of personal responsibility. I think arguements can be made on both sides. She was driven by extreme mental/emotional abuse. She is responsible for the death of a human being. Personally I do not know where justice lies. Should she have full clemency due to the character of the man? Is all human life protected by laws no matter what the life of the individual? I do not support vigilante justice but I have lived through much torment at the hands of this person. Did he bring the weapon to the restaurant and taunt her after physically slapping her so that her response is more like second degree manslaugher than premeditated "murder 1"?.........The Thai justice system has a real tough job here.

When it comes to sympathy for others, you may consider that he successfully wooed and was legally married for 9 years (until just recently) to Geri Cvitanovich, certainly no bubble-headed-swooning-dummy, an herbalife top distributor worth millions. The guy was VERY good at bagging and keeping the women he set forth after. I would suggest that sympathy be available to all those seriously injured by this man's intricate fabrications built to support his grandiose and narcisistic quests. None of us is all knowing. Certainly children suffer the most but as to choices, true choices do not exist where there is an entire enterprise built to decieve. Ultimately, this whole web conversation goes back to Jeana/Margaret and the question of personal responsibility. I think arguements can be made on both sides. She was driven by extreme mental/emotional abuse. She is responsible for the death of a human being. Personally I do not know where justice lies. Should she have full clemency due to the character of the man? Is all human life protected by laws no matter what the life of the individual? I do not support vigilante justice but I have lived through much torment at the hands of this person. Did he bring the weapon to the restaurant and taunt her after physically slapping her so that her response is more like second degree manslaugher than premeditated "murder 1"?.........The Thai justice system has a real tough job here.

If we use that much quoted old Indian saying about not judging someone until we walk a mile in their shoes, we wouldn’t be able to comment on anybodies life or have opinions about them. Judges wouldn’t be able to judge and we could all justify our actions regardless of how bad we have been. Where is the sense of responsibility for our actions? Where does it end?

If we use that much quoted old Indian saying about not judging someone until we walk a mile in their shoes, we wouldn’t be able to comment on anybodies life or have opinions about them. Judges wouldn’t be able to judge and we could all justify our actions regardless of how bad we have been. Where is the sense of responsibility for our actions? Where does it end?

Thaimeup: we are getting into some very interesting philosophical questions here. As I understand it, the justice system is more of an adjudication based on physical evidence, and the corroboration of witnesses' evidence - all of which a judge takes into account along with legal precedent, & his/her own legal and personal experience. It is often flawed and biased like any other system - precisely because it is human.

As regards personal responsibility, I think many people would agree with you that -ideally- everyone should live their lives accepting full responsibility for their actions and the consequences of those actions. Having said that, the world is not conveniently arranged so that we have absolute free choice. We are heavily constrained by the limits of our knowledge, culture, age,education, memory, gender, personal history, wealth, government regulation etc....so there are very strong limits within which "free" choice and responsibility can work. I think in these circumstances "judgment" of the behaviour of others is presumptuous and unhelpful because we can never fully understand each other...any more than we can always explain our own behaviour. It is my experience that when I judge others it is usually because they are doing something which i fear or dislike in myself. Personal responsibility then becomes a matter of finding out what it is in me that I am scape-goating others for....I hope this is in some way helpful.

Thank you for articulating so clearly the complex issues which this shooting has raised.