Canadian Journalist Shot Dead By Girlfriend In Chiang Mai

Jai Dee

my apologies for upsetting all the do gooders

Blackjack. This is not an attempt to flame you. If you appologise to all the do gooders you obviously don't consider yourself to be amongst them? So that makes you either a 'do badder' or a 'nothing doer'? If you are the former then how are you different from the people you feel deserve no pity, and if you are the latter then why are you posting anything?

Surely you must do good in your life? If so, is it right to frown upon others who are trying to do good when you feel they are wrong?

Just curious thats all....

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting again, as I searched Maria Del Rey's discography, and all she's ever done is some childrens music. No record of her ever doing a song named "World of Peace". Surprised she wouldn't have mentioned the song during her "interview". :o

From an e-mail back from Maria Del Rey

Yes I wrote sang and recorded a demo of World of peace

That was used at various peace rally functions about 2 years ago.

Maria Del Rey

Now asking her if she knows of Daniel and "Souls at Bay"

These have been sent to me anon...

maybe just gossip but everything seems to be leading me back to Herbal life

(not saying/suggesting anything just in case ...OK) :o

Any another 2 names to add to the lads history....

and believe Queenie is ....Dig Deeper and find out..........

..herbalife mark hughes' colleague and geri cvitanovich dubie's divorced hubbie daniel dubie shot

Under the "You can not make this stuff up" category there is much more dirt in the Herbalife MLM "dark and evil" empire.

Daniel Dubie (aka George Patrick Dubie name on his CA drivers liscence, Christian Hart, Ahmed Silibi Oman Dubie) was killed by long time "common law" canadian "wife" Margaret Crane (aka Jeana Hart). Perhaps...

and..

Just on time - Sam guide, Thu Oct 6 13:48:59 2005

Yes! Geri Cvitanovich "image" and open, very fake marriage to Daniel is confirmed.

Geri is VERY good and putting on a "SHOW" for the herbalife family just ask Queenie....

Daniel has many many women around the world....

Their lifestyle is just a "PHONEY SHOW" It is a VERY unhappy marriage.....

They are secretly seperated...Ask Queenie....SHARE THIS MESSAGE

Interesting again, as I searched Maria Del Rey's discography, and all she's ever done is some childrens music. No record of her ever doing a song named "World of Peace". Surprised she wouldn't have mentioned the song during her "interview". :o

My e-mail to her

Hi Maria,

A film called "Souls at Bay" put that you wrote and performed it for

that movie. You are in the credits of the documentary doing this.

We are trying to understand if the director was a conman or legit.

You are in fact in a interview in the documentary but talking about "the

conference"

From an e-mail back from Maria Del Rey now

Every dealing I had was polite and clear

I mostly dealt with a woman rep I actually don't remember her name.

It was however not for pay.

Are you an attorney?

Has something happened?

Maria

So in this case, it looks like she did know about "Souls at Bay"

Rinrada

add this to the mix on the Geri connection... deleted but can be still found in the google cache

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:T94QaPQ...ss&ct=clnk&cd=4

Aloha Mr. Mahon,

I worked for Daniel Dubie and Geri Cvitanovich-Dubie from 12/01-9/02 as their Executive Assistant. About 6 months after I started, Daniel brought in "Jade" to work for Geri under the auspices that he was an IT genius. When that didn't pan out, Daniel made plans to document his travels to South America and Central America and take Jade with him. This required international booking using Jade's real name, Jon Onuma . When he overheard me making travel arrangements, he overreacted, yelling and screaming at me that his name not be known to ANYONE. He threatened me, my family and those that were in the office. I tried to call the police but Jade pulled the phone cord out of the wall. I made it clear to Daniel and Geri that I would not tolerate that behavior and insisted that Jade be barred from the office area (at that time, the office was part of their Lanikai estate. While I was employed there, I facilitated moving the office to a location in Kailua away from their home). During the short time that I worked there, there was an immense amount of upheaval and disruption, in large part due to Daniel Dubie and Jade. There was a persistent rumor that Geri's health has been in constant decline since her marriage to Daniel and Daniel was responsible. Due to Daniel's dislike of repellents, their estate, located on the beach, was overrun with rodents and bugs. In addition, Daniel being a raw foodist limited what Geri was allowed to eat. Jade would tag-team with Daniel to convince Geri that she was imagining things and/or she should doubt her business and personal decisions. On numerous occasions, while Geri was traveling to promote Herbalife, I walked in on Daniel and Jade in sexually compromising situations videotaping themselves and each other. Drug use was also rampant. I also worked there while Tracy worked there. Tracy is the accountant that Jade sexually harrassed. I was present during the harrassment and was a victim as well. In addition, while working there, Jade was accused of drugging a woman and taking her to a secluded "secret" house of Daniel and Geri's. There are very few people who have knowledge of this house. When Geri found out that, without her knowledge or consent, not only was Jade living there and taking men and women there for sexual trysts but that he was planning to hold his son's birthday party there and tell everyone via phone, invitation and word-of-mouth where the house was located, she blew a fuse and refused to speak with either Daniel or Jade for weeks. But in true Daniel fashion and with Jade's assistance, they somehow convinced Geri that she was to blame. Suffice to say, I could not leave the employ of Personal Prosperity fast enough.

Mr. Mahon, I do not know what possessed me to "google" Daniel Dubie today but when I saw your website and Jade's picture, I felt I should contact you. In addition, I found the link and article below that mentions Daniel traveling with Jade Yoshino and Jade's company. The last time I saw Jade was about 9 months ago on Ward Avenue in Honolulu driving a yellow Mercedes convertible that looks like one Daniel used to drive. He was spotted by a friend about 5 months ago in downtown Honolulu driving an older Honda Civic.

I wish you much luck in your search and wanted to tell you that what you are doing to help that poor family is very admirable and you should be commended.

Second letter from this person

Dear Mr. Mahon,

I have been trying to recall where exactly they traveled to. I do recall Indonesia and Nicaragua but I'm sorry, I cannot remember the other destinations. While I am glad to share any information that might help you, I have no desire to discuss Jon Onuma or Daniel Dubie. They are both unsavory characters and should be held accountable. I fear for Daniel's wife Geri since her health has declined so much since she's been married to him and Daniel and Jon/Jade discussed quite openly in front of me what they planned to do with her money once she was "out of the picture". If there is anything else I can help with, please don't hesitate to e-mail me.

..herbalife mark hughes' colleague and geri cvitanovich dubie's divorced hubbie daniel dubie shot

Under the "You can not make this stuff up" category there is much more dirt in the Herbalife MLM "dark and evil" empire.

Daniel Dubie (aka George Patrick Dubie name on his CA drivers liscence, Christian Hart, Ahmed Silibi Oman Dubie) was killed by long time "common law" canadian "wife" Margaret Crane (aka Jeana Hart). Perhaps...

and..

Yes! Geri Cvitanovich "image" and open, very fake marriage to Daniel is confirmed.

Geri is VERY good and putting on a "SHOW" for the herbalife family just ask Queenie....

I am very saddened and shocked by the horrific events reported regarding Daniel.

He had called me a month ago and we spoke at length. I was sorry to hear that his mother had just passed away.

I loved him very much. I had a lot of anger towards him about his actions from the past. He did try to make things right with me and I honor that. It all seems so sad now. I could not fully forgive him and I regret that. I am humbled by his tragic death and the reminder that we all will die. I forgive him and I wish him peace. He was a remarkable person full of energy, magic and enthusiasm for life. I now feel that perhaps even he got carried away in his own spells, exuberant visions and great “plans”. He had the most remarkable eyes and gaze. I support the efforts to uncover the truth of his complex and secretive life history. It seems that some of his choices and actions led to a great deal of suffering and that many were hurt and angered (I was and took all the appropriate steps I could to address the effects of his actions) but he was greatly loved. May the best of him live on in his children.

I would like to send this message to Felecia or Vanessa. Can you help me to do that?

To address some questions raised in this forum:

Daniel (George Patrick) Dubie and Geraldine Cvitanovich were legally married and legally divorced in Hawaii. Readers can look on the Hawaii Judicary court records web site for this documentation.

Meaning of the name-Jadeavassociates was Jade + ava (Avatar Productions another of Daniels Production companies).

Daniel did have 2 films shown in the Hawaiian film festival. These were documentary types.

and..

I am very saddened and shocked by the horrific events reported regarding Daniel.

He had called me a month ago and we spoke at length. I was sorry to hear that his mother had just passed away.

I loved him very much. I had a lot of anger towards him about his actions from the past. He did try to make things right with me and I honor that. It all seems so sad now. I could not fully forgive him and I regret that. I am humbled by his tragic death and the reminder that we all will die. I forgive him and I wish him peace. He was a remarkable person full of energy, magic and enthusiasm for life. I now feel that perhaps even he got carried away in his own spells, exuberant visions and great “plans”. He had the most remarkable eyes and gaze. I support the efforts to uncover the truth of his complex and secretive life history. It seems that some of his choices and actions led to a great deal of suffering and that many were hurt and angered (I was and took all the appropriate steps I could to address the effects of his actions) but he was greatly loved. May the best of him live on in his children.

I would like to send this message to Felecia or Vanessa. Can you help me to do that?

Daniel (George Patrick) Dubie and Geraldine Cvitanovich were legally married and legally divorced in Hawaii. Readers can look on the Hawaii Judicary court records web site for this documentation.

Meaning of the name-Jadeavassociates was Jade + ava (Avatar Productions another of Daniels Production companies).

Daniel did have 2 films shown in the Hawaiian film festival. These were documentary types.

Hello, this is specialk, I'm Karen Davis and was once Kari Dubie and am also looking for Felicia or Shawnie for Kalina and for their mother Sylvie/Patti. I live in Olympia, Washington with George's second, third and fourth children. I do know Vanessa was first. I met her when I first had Jamil and she was only around three years old. George was able to take her to get a smoothie at a local health food store on Hawaii. I remember her, she was a beautiful little girl, like probably all his kids are. I even have a nice slide(pic.) of Vanessa and George together taken around 1977. Contact me please if you hear of anything from them. I would love to communicate. Someday, we will all have to try and have a half brother/sister reunion. That would be amazing!!!!!! with love to all, Karen/Kari

I could be next onthe list. Woke up after watching Brazil game in some bar with Girfriend tigging on my leg. Was really pleased to see hir until I fully woke and realised my ex girlfriend was lying on the bed beside me. I'm keeping my head down wish me luck cos she like all Thai ladies are a classic example of hel_l hath no Fury....rather face the hoodlums on Pataya back roads

Why?? She wass lying next to you and as these footballmatches take place very late falling in sleep on a bed with some people is quite possible...

Is that American by the way working for CNN or an illegal working farang as tourguide....

No response yet from eBay seller jadeavassociates. Perhaps too busy filling make-up CD orders?

No idea if you are talking about fake cd's but Ebay is checking on all kind of reported fake stuff sold over ebay and as a lot of that stuff has to be fakes to sell at their prices...

They tend to cancel accounts and likely take a fingerprint hardware snapshot so your pc gets recognised. So as these sellers may drop of line till they get another account and / or PC before they can start trading again...

I got a few customers to whom it happened and Ebay kicked alternative accounts out in a few minutes...

Anyone running an internet cafe: better ban ebay as if these guys use ebay from your pc's they get banned by ebay....

Maybe the violence in Thailand needs a little perspective. In Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA (population 500,000), there were 26 shootings over the weekend of May 27-29. This weekend (July 1-4), there have already been 15 shootings. And the extended weekend is only half way finished.

Also, Milwaukee has a reputation as being a good place to live.

OK statisticians, mount your calculators, and go figure.

Otis

http://www.morganquitno.com/cit04pop.htm

Here's a better perspective.

Milwaukee is one of the most dangerous cities in the US for it's size.

I go there evey week and always carry protection.

I know a black cop who lives on the north side.

His house is surrounded by razor wire and he has 2 pitbulls.

Bret

and..

Hello, this is specialk, I'm Karen Davis and was once Kari Dubie and am also looking for Felicia or Shawnie for Kalina and for their mother Sylvie/Patti. I live in Olympia, Washington with George's second, third and fourth children. I do know Vanessa was first. I met her when I first had Jamil and she was only around three years old. George was able to take her to get a smoothie at a local health food store on Hawaii. I remember her, she was a beautiful little girl, like probably all his kids are. I even have a nice slide(pic.) of Vanessa and George together taken around 1977. Contact me please if you hear of anything from them. I would love to communicate. Someday, we will all have to try and have a half brother/sister reunion. That would be amazing!!!!!! with love to all, Karen/Kari

hmmm not likely? bet a mod could tell where this was posted from :D

That would be amazing!!!!!! with love to all, Karen/Kari

hmmm not likely? bet a mod could tell where this was posted from :D

Believe it or not No ...I have absolutely No idea . :D

I understand that its possible to track/trace where an email starts from ...country ID No & Location etc.but ....mai Ko Jai...

Some I get through thaivisa and other come into my own address mail...in my case Ethailand.com

Some stuff that has come through recently concerning this case is to say the least.. a bit suss.

I have replied to 2 people asking for more info (in confidence) especially regarding copies of forwarded emails that could be genunine or not but believe it or not I dont want to pre-empt anything ......

I have my own suspicion on the whole story but there is so much more out there waiting to be "aired"...drug dealings,porno films,Bi-sexual behaviour,dodgy charity foundations,previous serious criminal activities (LOS-US-South America)...suggestion of FBI..investigations..."holistic Spars"...yeah sure business dealings especially in C.M with orthers (very quiet).......and lots and lots of dosh..... :o and more..... :D

At the moment I am sitting in my office here in deepest Islington,London (and its hot-hot weather wise )handling loads of other stuff on my normal day job...."cancil mate ...cancil".... while at the same time dipping in and out of TV and responding to postings if and when there are relevant....and thats it....no more....O... yes drinking coffee.....

I understand that its possible to track/trace where an email starts from ...country ID No & Location etc.but ....mai Ko Jai...

Slightly :o I know but interesting I think no the less :D

Although for instance my internet pop is in the UK, Sweden or the US even though my office is in Silom. So sometimes even that ability doesn't help much. Although I believe that the public internet address range will belong to the company I work for so you could trace it that far :D So I can hide my location sort of :D

Felicia Dubie is in this film "Souls at Bay" She is listed as the U.S. Delegate-Peace Child International and also a Delegate for the Millennium Young People's Congress USA

You may want to check with

Master Mentak Chia

Founder/Director-

Universal Tao Center, Thailand

www.tao-garden.com

www.universal-tao.com

Out of over 100 interviews, only with these two interviews, you’ll find the same background/stage area in the film. The flowers used on the set are very unique. That’s why I notice.

Also it was mention before that Daniel owned a spa.

Was this it? If so, they may know where Felicia is.

I have already done a check with Peace Child ...No answer but will try again....I get the impression it is another......dear dear me.....but....Will maybe have give the UK Government CCs a buzz otherwise if ....

anyway..

Wonder if anyone in Chiangers might know anything ref Above if is /was owned /operated or had any connection......might ELIMATE from any implied collusion.. :o

well there does seem to be another fact in that she stalked him

(they fought she got the gun - oh come on - get real - did you see the size of the guy) leave this one open as witness credibility needs to be sustained -

she is sick and needs to be off the streets - she killed someone - and in turn ruined many lives - see the pic of the grieving widow

shocked or not by my comments

I am just sick to death of do gooders that get these sicko's off on a sympathy defence -

Blackjack did you know Daniel or Jeanna for that matter, it seems that you believe everything you read in the news papers (fact or not).

You need to read posts further back and then you may realise that this guy was no saint and that he has hurt a lot of poeple in his passed and even maybe in his time in chiang mai.

You also don't know anything about what he may have done to Jeanna and her children, read the posts by specialk and also some of the links that members have found relating to this guy.

What she did was wrong but don't judge her until you actually know some facts.

at the risk of sounding rude you seem to be a total contradiction as if you read what you have written it doesnt have an ounce of logic in it

sentence one contracts sentence two

if you dont understand then let me spell it out for you

you state that i believe any thing i read and then state in the next sentence that that i need to read the posts further back (i assume you mean that they are more factual than what i have been reading ??? )

talk about dumb and dumber

anyway lets GET back ON TRACK and stop this petty attack on my bent view of the world :o

MP seeks help for woman, 22, caring for five siblings

She wants to keep her family together as their mom faces murder charge in Thailand after

CanWest News Service

Published: Wednesday, July 12, 2006

VICTORIA -- MP Keith Martin is trying to get Angel Crane the help the 22-year-old needs to look after her five younger siblings.

Crane is the oldest daughter of Margaret Crane, a Victoria woman who is facing a murder charge in Thailand in the shooting death of Angel's father, Daniel George Dubie. Dubie, who has been described as a cult leader, was shot in the chest three times at a restaurant in Chiang Mai on July 2. If convicted, Crane could face the death penalty.

Angel Crane, who is between contracts as a Victoria Times Colonist newspaper telemarketing employee, wants to care for her three young sisters and two younger brothers. The five children, ages five to 15, were flown to Victoria from Thailand two days after their mother's arrest. They have been placed together in a foster home, but Angel wants to keep her family together.

Martin, who is foreign affairs critic for the Liberals, offered to help get Angel the help she needs. The Esquimalt-Juan de Fuca MP is pushing social services officials to meet with Angel and assess her needs.

"This is really awful," he said. "It's crazy. She's 22 and she has five kids. It's remarkable that she wants to look after them, but she's going to need help.

"If social services sat down with her, looked at the situation and went through what she needs in the way of housing, food, clothing and someone to help Angel, it will be much healthier than the children being dislocated into a never-ending series of foster homes. That would be a disaster for the kids."

Even though Angel is young, with enough help, she can be the anchor for her family, Martin said.

"Social services can provide the care, which would be much better than fracturing the family and spreading them to the four winds."

Martin also sent a letter Tuesday to Foreign Affairs Minister Peter MacKay. He wants Foreign Affairs to ask the Thai government to extradite Margaret Crane to stand trial in British Columbia.

"The circumstances around the murder are troubling with allegations that Mr. Dubie was a cult figure and prone to engaging in abusive behaviour," wrote Martin.

"I know this is a very unusual request but given that this individual has six children, five of which are very young, it would be humane if Mrs. Crane were to go through our justice system, preferably in Victoria."

Craig Ingraham, a musician living in the San Fernando Valley, met Margaret Crane in the mid-1970s in Hawaii. Ingraham said he came under Dubie's influence, becoming his spiritual adviser.

Six weeks ago, Crane called Ingraham for the first time in 20 years.

She continues to call him from jail.

"She doesn't have a lawyer and she needs one," Ingraham said Tuesday.

"And the Canadian consulate seems to be doing the bare minimum they're required to do. There's no sense of urgency."

On Monday, in a hurried phone conversation, Crane told Ingraham she will have a bail hearing in the next few days. After that, he said, he doesn't know whether she has months or years before her trial. "I don't understand the process."

Blackjack. This is not an attempt to flame you. If you appologise to all the do gooders you obviously don't consider yourself to be amongst them? So that makes you either a 'do badder' or a 'nothing doer'? If you are the former then how are you different from the people you feel deserve no pity, and if you are the latter then why are you posting anything?

Surely you must do good in your life? If so, is it right to frown upon others who are trying to do good when you feel they are wrong?

wow - what ever you are smoking I want some so that i can feel all warm and fuzzy too or what ever touchy feely group you belong to let me know the name of them so i can avoid at all costs

So please get back to the subject of trial by media

shes guilty and when all the nonsense plea bargaining comes before the court I will be vindicated for my honest although abrasive comments

guilty is as guilty does - wind them up - next :o

Does anyone out there know whether the following claims in this report are correct:

that Margaret Crane does not yet have a lawyer?

that she has not been told how long she could expect to stay in jail before the trial?

i hope the above information re the Crane children may be of some help to specialk and hawaiianeyes in their searches and concern for the Dubie children.

Have been following this thread with interest. one thing I don't understand though.

why is it that the murdered man, his business associates and at least two of his ex-wives have aliases? I can only think of one reason to use an alias name.

Have been following this thread with interest. one thing I don't understand though.

why is it that the murdered man, his business associates and at least two of his ex-wives have aliases? I can only think of one reason to use an alias name.

to post on the thai visa forum :o

Does anyone out there know whether the following claims in this report are correct:

that she has not been told how long she could expect to stay in jail before the trial?

i hope the above information re the Crane children may be of some help to specialk and hawaiianeyes in their searches and concern for the Dubie children.

Afraid in Thailand she could be held for years before they even put a trial together :o

Been said already that the Canadian Gov. have already moved some of the kids back to Canada(good)and there are now some ..again ..Canadian Gov MPs getting involved so I would suspect that whereas the local Consul cant do much to help the "prisoner" per say the least they will do is get her a lawyer.....lets see...

She had a local thai lawyer, but there is someone who maybe trying to get an international lawyer who knows the thai system. As for when the trial will be no knows at this point, (it could be years).

Angel has been given a document from Jeanna giving her custody of the children but apparently social services are saying that she is to young to take care of all the children, so I believe the courts are now involved. I wish her all the luck in the world.

wow - what ever you are smoking I want some so that i can feel all warm and fuzzy too or what ever touchy feely group you belong to let me know the name of them so i can avoid at all costs

shes guilty and when all the nonsense plea bargaining comes before the court I will be vindicated for my honest although abrasive comments

Do you have a huge chip on your shoulder or are you just plan heartless?

oh

i thought we'd moved on from the slagging match

heartless no

I feel for the children and the families/friends involved - remember they are on the outside picking up the pieces

now the children will grow up in different homes and with the knowledge that their mother murdered their father

Now they have no mother and no father - a tragedy indeed

Its exponential now and hundreds of people will be effected

So if you're all so concerned about the murderers welfare why not start up a collection for her defence

I will kick in 100 baht to get things rolling

hel_l maybe start a web page and send it around the world like a chain letter getting everyone to kick in a dollar

over to you - lets see where your heart is

:D

Edited by BlackJack

She does indeed have a lawyer, I just got off the phone with him.

My girlfriend had mentioned earlier today that her attorney had taken on the defense of the Canadian lady Jeanna. I mentioned to her that people that had known both Gina and the deceased were posting here on Thai Visa and perhaps he may want to speak with them, and/or they might wish to communicate with Jeanna. She called him and he was busy, and he called back just now and she was out. I asked him if he was indeed the accused persons attorney and he said yes he was. I asked him if he'd like to encourage those people with relevant background facts posting here to contact him and he said yes.

So, specialk and hawaiianeyes if you care to help you may PM me and I can put you in touch with the attorney. You may also want to consider an attorney for yourselves to look out for the interests of the deceased persons heirs. IMO I'd be very surprised if the Thai attorney he'd retained is doing same.

She does indeed have a lawyer, I just got off the phone with him.

My girlfriend had mentioned earlier today that her attorney had taken on the defense of the Canadian lady Jeanna. I mentioned to her that people that had known both Gina and the deceased were posting here on Thai Visa and perhaps he may want to speak with them, and/or they might wish to communicate with Jeanna. She called him and he was busy, and he called back just now and she was out. I asked him if he was indeed the accused persons attorney and he said yes he was. I asked him if he'd like to encourage those people with relevant background facts posting here to contact him and he said yes.

So, specialk and hawaiianeyes if you care to help you may PM me and I can put you in touch with the attorney. You may also want to consider an attorney for yourselves to look out for the interests of the deceased persons heirs. IMO I'd be very surprised if the Thai attorney he'd retained is doing same.

Jeana had a bail hearing scheduled for Thursday or Friday. Does anyone know the result or if it was postponed or continued?

oh

i thought we'd moved on from the slagging match

heartless no

I feel for the children and the families/friends involved - remember they are on the outside picking up the pieces

now the children will grow up in different homes and with the knowledge that their mother murdered their father

Now they have no mother and no father - a tragedy indeed

Its exponential now and hundreds of people will be effected

So if you're all so concerned about the murderers welfare why not start up a collection for her defence

I will kick in 100 baht to get things rolling

hel_l maybe start a web page and send it around the world like a chain letter getting everyone to kick in a dollar

over to you - lets see where your heart is

:D

Wow Blackjack, I can assure you that I am no 'tree hugging cosmic moonbeam' as you imply, and as for smoking what I am, 7-11 do Marlboro Lights for 60 baht a pop.

Why would you want to donate money to a cause that you slammed earlier? Don't try and make people who up until now have been waiting to hear her side of the story before passing judgement look bad. If you are so sure of her guilt shouldn't you be starting a 'prosecutors fund?'

The fact is that the facts are not known at this time. It is starting to sound increasingly like self defense in which case your view of justice for her is way off the mark. However if this proves to not be the case and it was cold blooded murder then I would be the first to demand an appropriate sentence.

You are right, a number of people have been greatly affected by this, including her children and you should feel sorry for them. I can't imagine your comments of 'sling the bitch in jail' have helped them much though do you?