How to ask Farang guy for a date

LtttleMissy

I'm not a guy but thought I can share you some tricks smile.png

Just try to get close to him and ask him for help to break the ice. For example, ask him to help carry your bag while you look for a BTS card in your purse, or asking him where you can buy the same watch / shirt or whatever, just pretend to be a bit dump and ask for small help. Most of nice guys are willing to help with this little thing. if not, you better run. 

If he helps you, then ask him to go for a coffee during break time. Ask for his name, where he works and there you go...

If this is all too difficult for you, just approach him and tell he's cute and ask for a date. 

This might sound to forward but you can say "Hi, how are you? I have seen you on the train every evening, do you live around here? Where do you work? Where are you from? How long have you been in Thailand? Do you like Thailand? What do think of Thailand? Do you live by yourself? Are you single? What do you do for fun? Where do you like to hang out? Do you like Thai food? Would you like to go and get something to eat? And so fort."

If you have seen him for awhile and he did not say a word to you, chances are he is not available or not interested in dating, but then again, he might want you to initiate the conversation or he is shy.

No need to approach him little missy, he is most definitely gay, no normal farang who has made eye contact with a beautiful woman would have let you escape...

But if u must, cut your hair short and wear trousers...that should do the trick.

This is 1 of 3 topics on the first page of the General Topics allegedly started by Thai women.

whistling.gif

Why not? We are smart, intelligent and can start a conversation.
Apparently you have a problem with starting a conversation, as this is the topic of your post...hmmmm

This might sound to forward but you can say "Hi, how are you? I have seen you on the train every evening, do you live around here? Where do you work? Where are you from? How long have you been in Thailand? Do you like Thailand? What do think of Thailand? Do you live by yourself? Are you single? What do you do for fun? Where do you like to hang out? Do you like Thai food? Would you like to go and get something to eat? And so fort."

If you have seen him for awhile and he did not say a word to you, chances are he is not available or not interested in dating, but then again, he might want you to initiate the conversation or he is shy.

I would absolute cut this: "Where are you from? How long have you been in Thailand? Do you like Thailand? What do think of Thailand?"

I hear that from EVERY Taxi driver and heard it like 2 Million times already. I guess most of the Expats are already allergic on that.

Rest is good.

Does she take a breath when she asks this? ......lol

I think we need to see a picture of you and will advise you accordingly depending on what we think you look like!!!!

Hate to agree, but yes, a pic would be good.  What I've found in the LOS is that just about every Thai girl who approaches a farang first is either a hooker or not particularly attractive.

This is 1 of 3 topics on the first page of the General Topics allegedly started by Thai women.

whistling.gif

Yes, I find you very smart and intelligent.

Shall I open a thread asking other members, how can I approach you?

A mugshot would be great. Really, really great. Even better, a vid of you discussing this thread with your local police chief and today's copy of The Nation in your hand. Really, really great. :) If that's difficult to arrange, any pix off a Japanese glamour website will do.
  • Like 2

whistling.gif

Not all...this mystery OP can't open a conversation with a farang on the street - apparently. Speaking of the Op.. did he get lost?

whistling.gif

Apparently you have a problem with starting a conversation, as this is the topic of your post...hmmmm

Oh don't be silly, you know what I am talking about. Why did we start topics if it was not for a conversation?

Have you ever been around a person that made you nervous that you were unable to speak? It doesn't mean that you cannot start a conversation with other people.

whistling.gif

Some our the regulars are toying with the idea of becoming kotoey's just not ready to cum out yet.

Its ok we will not judge you.. its a free world.

whistling.gif

I ran this statement through legal and they came back with, "This is 1 of 3 topics on the first page of the General Topics started allegedly by Thai women."

If you are concerned about keeping the TV General minefield forum as the last bastion of farang male righteous indignation and misogynistic opinion, they say their version will stand up better in the inevitable bar stool p!ssing contest.

Someone asks for advice and the amount of bs people can come up with as an answer is amazing as always.
45% gay 45% married. That's not true and has nothing to do with reality.
Or talking about that her English is pretty good but doesn't know how to approach a man. English skills have nothing to do with social skills.
OP if your question is authentic, just approach him next time you see him, say hi and talk to him.
Tell him you have seen him several times already and ask if he works here. What does he work, where is he from etc... That's going to lead to a conversation. Just ask questions. Everybody like to talk about himself. And if he is interested, he is going to ask questions too.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app Edited by A1Str8
  • Like 1

I would start some simple conversation that doesn't sound too stupid.....

"Where do you come from" is too stupid.

Something about the weather?

(attention from the handsum farangs: 45% are gay and 45% are already married.....so the chances aren't too good)

Yeah, that'll reel him in... "How's the weather?"

• Like 1