Anger mounts as Gaza toll rises

webfact

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is changing the meaning of your posts. 

Can you understand fairly simple English? I didn't say you changed anything but that you snipped the post to use an out-of-context piece for your usual propaganda. Straw man creation.

• Like 1

How would you feel if you, your wife and your children were Palestinian being bombed every night?

I'm pretty sure that I would not vote for a terrorist group to govern me again.

As quoted by Gonzothefaces link...

What could be more pitiful than two of the world’s most supposedly powerful men imploring Israel to stop killing Palestinians with US-supplied weapons like F-16 warplanes and heavy 155mm self-propelled guns – which violates US Arms Export Act, though no one in Washington dares to admit this? Or resuming military payoffs to Egypt’s brutish military dictatorship to keep Palestinians locked up in the Gaza Ghetto?

Who's the terrorists now?

I'm leaving this thread now.

You have your thoughts on the matter, I have mine, and lucky for us we live in a free world.

Unlike the Palestinians that ever will.

Wrong. Suggesting modern Israel is equivalent to Nazi Germany is anti-semitic by definition. Also demonizing Jews by distorting the meaning of the "Chosen People" thing is also CLASSIC anti-semitism. Why not make your points without resorting to that kind of racism? 

Another lie that always comes out when Israel - not Jews - is criticised.

To repeat - it is Israel that deserves to be demonised and in particular its fascist leadership who target the lesser-human Palestinians - that's where the comparison with the Nazis and their propaganda is pointed and deservedly so.

You know damn well that there are plenty of right-wing 'Christian' supporters of Israel and also thinking Jews who are appaled at Israel's conduct. They even get labelled as anti-semitic by the AIPAC & equivalent lobbies.

the lesser-human Palestinians

Is that what you think of Palestinians?

There is no comparison with Nazis. To say that shows you don't know what the Nazi's did in the second world war. Israel is not exterminating the Palestinians if they were then they are doing a bad job of it. Are Palestinians being marched into Gas chambers? 

Yawn.

Re read.

Wrong. Suggesting modern Israel is equivalent to Nazi Germany is anti-semitic by definition. Also demonizing Jews by distorting the meaning of the "Chosen People" thing is also CLASSIC anti-semitism. Why not make your points without resorting to that kind of racism? 

To repeat - it is Israel that deserves to be demonised and in particular its fascist leadership who target the lesser-human Palestinians - that's where the comparison with the Nazis and their propaganda is pointed and deservedly so.

You know damn well that there are plenty of right-wing 'Christian' supporters of Israel and also thinking Jews who are appaled at Israel's conduct. They even get labelled as anti-semitic by the AIPAC & equivalent lobbies.

There is no comparison with Nazis. To say that shows you don't know what the Nazi's did in the second world war. Israel is not exterminating the Palestinians if they were then they are doing a bad job of it. Are Palestinians being marched into Gas chambers? 

Yawn.

Re read.

I think you need to Re read!

People seem to forget the reason why Hamas starting firing rockets into Israel (I'm not supporting Hamas but the innocents killed). Netanyahu used the kidnapping of three Jewish boys in Gaza to have a soft invasion to "look" for the boys which he claimed were kidnapped by Hamas. The poor boys were already dead which he knew as the murder was recorded via mobile phone. He then used a soft invasion to arrest hundreds of Palestinians, kill 11 Palestinians, and bulldoze the homes of those accused even though they hadn't been tried yet. Hamas, predictably started firing rockets after 2 years of relative peace which gave Bibi Netanyahu exactly what he wanted, and excuse for a full invasion to not wipe out Hamas. The Israeli government not only wants to rid Gaza of Hamas (which is a terrorist organization but duly elected as the government), but will do anything in it's power to either force the Palestinians out of the territories that have been pushed into or exterminate them. They make talk about a two state solution to keep the Americans happy but will never settle for a Palestinian state.

I didn't know they ever stopped firing rockets.
Yep.....I'm American.....retired USAF......I even went as far to offically offer my skills as a Pilot to Israel....hope they call me.......I'm ready to "GET SOME"

How would you feel if you, your wife and your children were Palestinian being bombed every night?

Well that's a typical supremacist attitude, bomb them (those not killed) into voting the way you want. Thank you for that revelation.

• Like 1

The Palestinians have no one to blame but themselves for allowing Hamas to control their government and country. Giving credibility to Hamas is like putting a fox in a hen house and then complaining about the carnage done to the chickens.  Far too many bleeding liberals and armchair warriors voicing opinions without experience ,facts and understanding.

Same reasoning Osama Bin Laden gave in his written explanation for attacking citizens on 9/11. The U.S. citizens are guilty because they voted in the govt...

Well that's a typical supremacist attitude, bomb them (those not killed) into voting the way you want. Thank you for that revelation.

Putin and Netanyahu both subscribe to this deplorable "might equals right" ideology. 

Distortion is now the addition to propaganda & lies I see.

What the Nazis did was appalling and so is what the Israelis are doing in deliberately targeting civilians.

The Palestinians have no one to blame but themselves for allowing Hamas to control their government and country. Giving credibility to Hamas is like putting a fox in a hen house and then complaining about the carnage done to the chickens.  Far too many bleeding liberals and armchair warriors voicing opinions without experience ,facts and understanding.

Same reasoning Osama Bin Laden gave in his written explanation for attacking citizens on 9/11. The U.S. citizens are guilty because they voted in the govt...

If Hamas were to be successful in killing more than a handful of Israelis in one strike, and someone on this forum posted that Israelis had no one to blame but themselves for voting in the extremely conservative Netanyahu government, I can think of a few posters who would have apoplectic seizures.

• Like 2

Yawn.

Re read.

I think you need to Re read!

Let me explain. Just for you....I'm watching a movie, but now the ad's on, so I will help you along ok.

Khunken is not himself calling the Palestinians lesser humans. It's what they have endured through brutal bombings and abuse from their neighbours that he has used that wording.

No one has mentioned gas chambers. I would appreciate you showing where it was posted?? You have concocted that from who knows where?

Using the assimilation of the de humanization of the population of Palestine, can easily be assimilated with the treatment of citizens from countries such as Poland by Nazi Germany in ww2. Cut it short, making you and your people feel like worthless pos by squeezing you on a daily basis until you crack.

Get it?....good!

Now back to my movie.

Exactly. Thankyou.

clap2.gif

There is no need to resort to antisemitic speech in order to express any critical opinions about Israeli government policy. If you don't want the "label" how about backing off from the hate speech?

No one has resorted to antisemitic speech - your second attempt to issue this lie. Anti-Israeli - yes.

Wrong again. There have been numerous posts that were anti-Semitic. Most of them were reported and deleted.

A request to the mods:  Could you confirm that any posts on this thread were deleted for being antisemitic before 18:57 on 31 July?  Thanks.

You can look back through the thread.   There have been public notices of posts being deleted.   Posts have been deleted by more than one moderator and they have been removed for a variety of reasons.  

What the Nazis did was appalling and so is what the Israelis are doing in deliberately targeting civilians.

You Talk about distortion!  

what the Israelis are doing in deliberately targeting civilians.

If they were targeting civilians don't you think the death toll would be much higher than 1400 dead. I Wonder who is spreading lies and Propaganda?

• Like 1

I think you misread that completely! twisting a comment to you're own narrative are we?

If they were targeting civilians don't you think the death toll would be much higher than 1400 dead. I Wonder who is spreading lies and Propaganda?

You distorted the meaning of my post. Others understood it clearly.

If they were not targeting civilians, the death & injury toll would be nowhere near 1,000. Today the Bangkok Post reported that the Israelis bombed a market - a new low. People and medical workers rushed to tend to the wounded and remove the dead. As they were doing that another bomb finished them off. All civilians & some journalists too.

The lie about not targeting non-combatants is about as credible as WMD in Iraq.

Edited by khunken

Good news. Anger starts also rising in Israel.
A lot of footage and reports are published on the net by IDF soldiers who are expressing their frustration and disagrement to their superiors/governement.

No army can win or fight against his own public opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand Edited by Thorgal

A lot of footage and reports are published on the net by IDF soldiers who are expressing their frustration and disagrement to their superiors/governement.

Why don't you provide a link to a credible source? Anyone can say anything on the Internet.

• Like 1

You distorted the meaning of my post. Others understood it clearly.

If they were not targeting civilians, the death & injury toll would be nowhere near 1,000. Today the Bangkok Post reported that the Israelis bombed a market - a new low. People and medical workers rushed to tend to the wounded and remove the dead. As they were doing that another bomb finished them off. All civilians & some journalists too.

The lie about not targeting non-combatants is about as credible as WMD in Iraq.

If they were not targeting civilians, the death & injury toll would be nowhere near 1,000.

Hamas have about 25,000 fighters. Still a long way to go! Why haven't Hamas released the number of dead fighters surely a fair proportion of 1000 must be fighters or is Hamas leaving up to the women and children to do the fighting?

• Like 1

Why don't you provide a link to a credible source? Anyone can say anything on the Internet.
One of the best presentations :

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article39261.htm

And another perspective to understand the global anger :

http://www.haaretz.com/weekend/magazine/the-mengele-squad-1.316622

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand Edited by Thorgal

One of the best presentations :

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article39261.htm

And another perspective to understand the global anger :

http://www.haaretz.com/weekend/magazine/the-mengele-squad-1.316622

Just as I expected, ONE GUY and an article with a few guys complaining about their time in the IDF. Have you ever been in the army? Everyone grumbles. No wonder you did not bother with links to "a lot of footage and reports." laugh.png

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1