Dry Ice or Liquid Nitrogen in Pattaya?

media

I don't know what the hell you need to get your hands on industrial grade dry ice for... but I think you should think twice before amputating that limb. :/

Okay... I'll bet nobody got that joke, except for me and half of /b/.

Are you saying the sign is gone or that you turn in the entry to that housing/business drove past the security shack to the dry ice business and the actual business is gone? Last week when I drove by the sign was still there.

I don't know what the hell you need to get your hands on industrial grade dry ice for... but I think you should think twice before amputating that limb. :/

Okay... I'll bet nobody got that joke, except for me and half of /b/.

Nope, didn't get it. Learn to like your day job.

Geddit?

Just for fun I went to Google maps and streetview and looked at the sign and entry to the shop area. I attached 2 photos. Of course this view is who knows how old but I made a close up of the "Dry Ice" sign and it shows a phone number, not clear but readable. Maybe you can call the number (need a Tha speaker for sure) and get an answer.

Sorry to see the shop gone if it is. I used to buy from them for my meat shopping trips to Pattaya

post-20917-0-09867300-1406861224_thumb.j

post-20917-0-30291500-1406861239_thumb.j

Are you saying the sign is gone or that you turn in the entry to that housing/business drove past the security shack to the dry ice business and the actual business is gone? Last week when I drove by the sign was still there.

Hi Thanks for reply, Yes I drove in the entrance, Didnt see the sign, past the Security shack, I then went up the road and back down again without seeing any place or business selling dry ice. Could i have gone past it without seeing it? is it on the left side just after the security shack??

Just for fun I went to Google maps and streetview and looked at the sign and entry to the shop area. I attached 2 photos. Of course this view is who knows how old but I made a close up of the "Dry Ice" sign and it shows a phone number, not clear but readable. Maybe you can call the number (need a Tha speaker for sure) and get an answer.

Sorry to see the shop gone if it is. I used to buy from them for my meat shopping trips to Pattaya

attachicon.gifdry ice number.jpg

attachicon.gifdry ice overview.jpg

OK Im really glad that I posted on here now, cause I now have the info i needed, I called the phone number off your Images that you took from google street map, I had failed to see the place, its still the first building on the left as you go in. I will ask when I go there if they can supply liquid nitrogen as well as dry ice.

Dry ice: 081 865 2949

Thanks to all that spent the time and effort to reply!

By the way

IM MAKING ICE CREAM

Its better than using ice and rock salt.

• 1 year later...

dry ice has many uses. It is often used for special effects at parties. Put a little in some water and the cooler water vapor looks like steam or smoke. The OP might be packing or shipping something.

Liquid Nitrogen is used to treat active keratosis, ( usually Sun damage) maybe dry ice can be used to self medicate in "burning" off the keratosis, I would like to know if anyone has been brave enough to do this, as a dermatologist charges several K for the treatment.

There's a shop that sells dry ice in Sirisa village (Not sure about number, 16 or 18) off southbound sukhumvit road just before Big C, Or Tesco (I know it's a big stretch, my memory is hazy but on that bit of Sukhumvit, there's only one Sirisa Village) it's the first house on the left just after the security gate

As for liquid nitrogen, you'd have to go to more agricultural places as it's mostly use to freeze bull semen, you'd have to have your own cryogenic bottle or buy one in advance as the place might not have the bottles for sale

dry ice has many uses. It is often used for special effects at parties. Put a little in some water and the cooler water vapor looks like steam or smoke. The OP might be packing or shipping something.

Liquid Nitrogen is used to treat active keratosis, ( usually Sun damage) maybe dry ice can be used to self medicate in "burning" off the keratosis, I would like to know if anyone has been brave enough to do this, as a dermatologist charges several K for the treatment.

Many years ago I had a wart on my finger. Went to the doctor and he applied LN2 with a queue tip. A few months later it came back. Working at a physics lab in the US where we had LN2 on tap I repeated the procedure myself but used a bit more time applying it. Never came back. Still, not really recommending it for self treatment.

There's a shop that sells dry ice in Sirisa village (Not sure about number, 16 or 18) off southbound sukhumvit road just before Big C, Or Tesco (I know it's a big stretch, my memory is hazy but on that bit of Sukhumvit, there's only one Sirisa Village) it's the first house on the left just after the security gate

I had been at this place some two years ago. Unfortunately I can't find it on Google maps right now.

At first sight it looks like a private house, just some "stuff" around.

Due to Thai sites:

Sirisa #9, 147/20 MOO 11

Tel nr.: 038-332124 ,0818652949

Many years ago I had a wart on my finger. Went to the doctor and he applied LN2 with a queue tip. A few months later it came back. Working at a physics lab in the US where we had LN2 on tap I repeated the procedure myself but used a bit more time applying it. Never came back. Still, not really recommending it for self treatment.

Thank you Tywais,

It was just a thought, but the professional approach is the safest I am sure.

Archived