Volkswagon Touareg Hybrid

That sounds like a question you should have asked your importer before you ordered?

The guy told me Porsche has the diagnostic machine and can do the work and the original importer will service as well.

Just wondering if anyone has one and has any first hand experience (rather than just hearing from the seller)

That sounds like a question you should have asked your importer before you ordered?

The guy told me Porsche has the diagnostic machine and can do the work and the original importer will service as well.

Just wondering if anyone has one and has any first hand experience (rather than just hearing from the seller)

I haven't ever hear anyone here mention owning a towelrag before... it's likely the only way you'll get a straight answer is to call AAS and ask them if they'll take a service booking for it.

Porsche PIWIS II may 'talk' to some of the Touareg systems, but not all.