Beach chair and big umbrella

1000baht

Right. So no more chairs and such at the beach. Where can I buy some nice beach chairs and the big stick in the ground umbrellas. Seen any on your travels? I have been in Canada last 2 months working . Will be quite a shock when I see Nai harn again .Thanks ppl

I have seen a varied range of seats (folding and plastic type) and Umbrellas, of varying lengths

in Tesco, Home-pro, and Homeworks so despite all the moaning and groaning threads on this

subject there are plenty of choices available on the Island.

thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I have seen a varied range of seats (folding and plastic type) and Umbrellas, of varying lengths

in Tesco, Home-pro, and Homeworks so despite all the moaning and groaning threads on this

thumbsup.gif

Yes carry a plastic  lounger and a big umbrella  on a scooter. I don't even think my 2 door car  will fit a lounge.

Lack of choice is all about obedience.  No choice , no desire. No desire, no unhappiness.

thumbsup.gif

Yes carry a plastic  lounger and a big umbrella  on a scooter. I don't even think my 2 door car  will fit a lounge.

Lack of choice is all about obedience.  No choice , no desire. No desire, no unhappiness.-

Tie it to the roof of your car! LOL! Glad I have a truck, but I still don't need and won't use a lounger on the beach...

thumbsup.gif

Lack of choice is all about obedience.  No choice , no desire. No desire, no unhappiness.

You'll be able to flag down a taxi soon.