Sexy bank girl photos spread online because why not?

webfact

The reactions show, once again, what kind of hypocrites the Thai macho-men are, and many of their spouses not any better, hidden lust on one side, jealousy or mia-noy fear at the other (and the odd idealists still expect a balanced society to come out of that kind of ...), bah!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reactions show, once again, what kind of hypocrites the Thai macho-men are, and many of their spouses not any better, hidden lust on one side, jealousy or mia-noy fear at the other (and the odd idealists still expect a balanced society to come out of that kind of ...), bah!

Oh look, a Thai hater.

What a surprise.... saai.gif

When I was searching for banks, I was immediately attracted to the SCB branch at Siam Paragon,, so that was the first place I tried...hotties galore, but they were by far the quickest to chase me out because of no work permit...now I'm tempted to give it another go.

Subsequently got accounts at BKK Bank and K-bank, but no comparison to those SCB cuties (overall SCB just seems a lot more upscale). I wonder if they have shorts under those skirts like 99.9% of the girls in BKK?

Strange isn't it? I've never even been a resident of Thailand and yet I have an SCB account (two in fact).

Must be that you are a lot more charming than I.

For whatever reason, I seem to be persona non grata for the Banker Babes (and pretty much all other Thai women), unfortunately.

Still waiting for the endless supply of farang-loving HiSo (or even not so HiSo?) girls I have heard about, but so far I have seen no sign of it whatsoever tongue.png

2nd pic is nice, i'd like to deposit some baby batter into her oven, if you get my meaning

I really tried to understand this post but it's either an inside joke or it's over my head.

Uh baby batter because sperm helps make a baby and oven because the baby grows inside her (like bread or whatever).

2nd pic is nice, i'd like to deposit some baby batter into her oven, if you get my meaning

I really tried to understand this post but it's either an inside joke or it's over my head.

Uh baby batter because sperm helps make a baby and oven because the baby grows inside her (like bread or whatever).

Um, sarcasm

I went into my local bank today and scolded them for not posing like that while serving me.

For those of you with a stick up your bum, I didn't really do that. Relax.

So did I, but had to leave just as the tall one started spreading herself out on the loans desk.

And I've been wasting my time with those miserable people at Bangkok Bank.

This is a cool bank.

LOL

Bangkok bank has all the aunties only

krungthai too I think

the only 2 banks I avoid giggle.gif

Not so sure. My Bk Bank branch has a couple that could easily give the SCB girls a run for their money. thumbsup.gif

Yeah mine too, and one of them is the 'English Speaker' so she seems to come over and I completely forget what I am doing in there.

They seem to wear tight-short skirts too, I wonder if that is their choice or a requirement, but I love it.

Had an interesting discussion regarding Fixed Term deposits which ended up with me cynically asking if 'short time' was better than 'long time' for her!

And I've been wasting my time with those miserable people at Bangkok Bank.

This is a cool bank.

LOL

Bangkok bank has all the aunties only

krungthai too I think

the only 2 banks I avoid giggle.gif

I bank at Krung Thai, Loei Rajabhat University branch, Loei. You ought to see how cool this branch is. One Auntie, 9 out of 10, the other female staff all young and most 12 out of 10. They do not wear short skirts but have the tightest slacks and they, I can tell you, leave nothing to the imagination.

Plus I have the benefits of the beautiful young female university students doing the banking, most of who wear the shortest of shortest skirts and when they see this old man's blood pressure rising the provide the most beautiful smiles. Probably hoping I'll fall of my perch.

My wife allows me to window shop as long as I do my deposits at home. She only allows me to make withdrawals and obtain a pass book update at the bank. God she is such a spoil sport, but when she knows I am going she makes sure that my pacemaker has been full charge overnight. (said with tongue in cheek)

Edited by Si Thea01