New/Used Car choice (Budget 900k-1.2M)

wowjudo

thanks guys. Well i wont consider Hondas anymore. Dont get me wrong, they're great cars but the cabin noise is just horrible. I drive a 2013 honda accord myself and after longerm this is the only issue i found but still a very annoying one

So you've decided on the Mazda 3.  Well congrats for that, a very attractive car.  But just curious about your comment above regarding the 2013 Accord.  You don't like that car?  I think the Accord is a beautiful car and I'm seriously considering it for my next ride.

Well the mazda 3 is great but ofc not as refined and good like the 2013 honda accord.

the 2013 accord (2.4 Tech) is really a GREAT car. I didnt found anything technically bad besides 1 thing that is not a problem for most drivers. The cabin noise

I changed to continental purecontact tires and its much better now. But still you will always have noticable road noise when you drive over 80 km/h

Perhaps adding sound deadening stuff to do doors will help ? I really dont like the idea to take apart the whole car to sound deaden the floor , roof , firewall etc.

It was really annoying for me when i drove from chiang rai to bkk (about 800 km)

but else its a reliable car and very comfortable + good looking

Interesting.  Thanks for the commentary.  It's amazing that a car of that caliber could have "cabin noise" issues.  That's one thing I've never thought much about.

If you want to buy a used car you can now get a reliable Warranty issued by an Australian insurance company. A basic drive-chain warranty is included in any car loan from Bank of Ayudhaya but for a 'bumper to bumper' you should ask the broker AVP Insurance in Ploenchit Center.

Are there any cars that still use a drive-chain?

drive train perhaps?