What Thai food makes you fart?

neverdie

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Farts have been clocked at speeds of up to 10 feet per second.

Is that the speed of smell?

I'm not sure how the research was conducted......maybe they used radar or a wind meter lol.

I was involved in the research but I believe a former TVF member HeavyDrinker was.

I'm surprised at the lack of forum involvement on this forum regarding the topic......especially considering all the 'Old Farts' that post on TVF. :)

This would have been a perfect thread for the legend that is Heavydrinker

Reminded me of  a situation a few years ago,

The school Principal, a large middle aged woman, was hosting an end of term dinner at a plush restaurant for a few selected teachers. The food was on the table and everyone waited patiently as the host began to delicately spoon some dishes onto her plate when she suddenly let out a real ripper! Without changing her expression she glanced under the table and then looked at the girl next to her in an accusing way. We all knew who did it but that couldn't happen so after a few seconds of the Principal's stern look another girl put her hand up and said "Kor Tawt Khaa". Face saved she went on to deliver a few more later on!!!!!!

Once saw a chap on a Pattaya barstool take a slightly sideways lean in an effort to clear the passage for a fart.  Unfortunately he got more than he bargained for.

The look on his face was priceless and I could actually read his mind....."Bugger, now I know why Lonely Planet said not to trust a bargirl or a fart in Thailand"

A fart is the violent explosion of the bum flappers.blink.png giggle.gif

Interesting note on the human body if you bum slit went sideways instead of up and down, every time you ran up stairs the flappers would clap togetherclap2.gif cheesy.gif  like clapping your handsclap2.gifcheesy.gif  

• Like 1

Don't have an answer about the Thai food.  But when my wife eats something that makes her fart, I fight back by boiling up and pot of high sulfur cabbage and wolfing it down.  Nothing has the stink or staying power of a cabbage fart.

A little bit off topic, I have a friend here that is so stinking cheap that when he farts, only the dogs can hear it.

• Like 2

Note to mods........this is a serious subject, if you move to pub may the fleas from a thousand camels infest your armpits !

laugh.png

And may a flee infested pregnant camel give birth in your bed. 

• Like 1

A woman took her aged mum to a old folks home, really nice place, and said to mum you sit her by the widow while I go and do the paperwork, one of the nurses seeing the old lady about to fall of the chair sideways rushes to straighten her up, this happens about 3 times ,when the daughter comes back and asks if mum likes the place, she replies it is indeed a lovely place but they just will not let you fart.

Thank you O.P. and repliers for lifting my spirits up from a rather difficult day. It's always a treat when someone starts a discussion thats funny, instead of the same stuff we see here every day. By the way, Isan food does it for me and the wife. we laugh for hours later at night.

• Like 2

Note to mods........this is a serious subject, if you move to pub may the fleas from a thousand camels infest your armpits !

laugh.png

You might want to scratch that comment.
  • Like 2

laugh.png

Ahhh, so you've finally confessed......how's ur arm pits ? :P

Never forget neverdie's voodoo is fairly accurate, so please take care ;)
  • Like 1

I take 2x2 capsules of turmeric daily, problem solved, 80B per 50 caps, life long, if I forget just one day farting starts again sick.gif 

Never heard of such a thing.

They say you learn something everyday. Today I learnt two things, thanks to you !

Sorry, can't help with this one, don't eat Thai food. BUT, my farts come in very different guises with non Thai food. Silent but deadly is my favourite, cos when it is recognised by other folk, I give them that "it was you look"..............wink.png .......................laugh.png

Thank you O.P. and repliers for lifting my spirits up from a rather difficult day. It's always a treat when someone starts a discussion thats funny, instead of the same stuff we see here every day. By the way, Isan food does it for me and the wife. we laugh for hours later at night.

You are welcome. TVF should have a special category for me because basically every thing I post is shite...... some people are just too serious about it all. About 80% of my work here gets deleted because the mods are jealous of my good looks and extremely LARGE penis.

Standby for my next thread ;)

laugh.png

You might want to scratch that comment.

Old smokes......ur Moto must be, "never let a chance go by"

55555 @[email protected].
  • Like 1

Sorry, can't help with this one, don't eat Thai food. BUT, my farts come in very different guises with non Thai food. Silent but deadly is my favourite, cos when it is recognised by other folk, I give them that "it was you look"..............wink.png .......................laugh.png

WHA WHA WHA What the heck is wrong with you.....besides the obvious? YOU don't eat Thai food, wha wha wha da fekk.

U must be one of these boring farangs that won't try this and that, wha wha what the?

Wait until we meet young tranny am. ANGRY FACE ! :P

WHA WHA WHA What the heck is wrong with you.....besides the obvious? YOU don't eat Thai food, wha wha wha da fekk.

U must be one of these boring farangs that won't try this and that, wha wha what the?

Wait until we meet young tranny am. ANGRY FACE ! tongue.png

Yep, I have tried them, I end up talking on that big white telephone for hoooooooooours, so, do my own thing now......BUT, getting back to the crux of the topic, do you like my silent but deadly thingy.

I might play that on you..........w00t.gif ...........laugh.png

• Like 2