Thai Tom

There are always exceptions. As a gay I do find many Toms attractive because they present as males ... but I don't go there. Usually they are after feminine presenting females. I think a straight man who has a thing for Toms is not entirely straight. Not that there's anything wrong with that!thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I agree with JT.

The Tom is the male type partner of an all female couple.

Generally the Tom is manly in looks and behaviour,also known to conceal the breasts with strapping.

Highly unlikely you are viewing a Tom.

However the Tom's partner will more then likely be appealing to the male heterosexual.

How do I know?

My landlady has a Tom daughter,and she often visits with stunning looking female company.

The female side of the couple are often just going through a phase and will revert back to Bi,or heterosexual behavior.

Hope this helps.

Yes many of the Dees are flexible. Similar to the American concept of feminine "college" lesbians. After graduation, back to the dudes.

Gay men may be attracted to Toms (in a gay way) in a similar way that so many straight men are into lovely ladyboys ... in a straight way.

It's only natural!

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Tom's are definitely LESBIAN. Duh. Men -- leave them alone!mad.gif

You are not gonna change their oil, OK?

However, they might want to change your oil ... of your vehicle.

Well, they call them Tom-Boy and that are lesbian that want to look like men. There are other lesbian who don't intent to look like men.

Some of the Tom Boys also take hormone

Yes many of the Dees are flexible. Similar to the American concept of feminine "college" lesbians. After graduation, back to the dudes.

Gay men may be attracted to Toms (in a gay way) in a similar way that so many straight men are into lovely ladyboys ... in a straight way.

It's only natural!

well natural, hmmmm

a gay man attracted to a woman, that tries to modify herself to look like a man.= natural?

It's only natural!

well natural, hmmmm

a gay man attracted to a woman, that tries to modify herself to look like a man.= natural?

Absolutely!

Ain't life grand!

A hot tom... I think you have just found out a little bit about yourself.

Yeah you're a raving fag.

Can you explain that please? He fancies a female. The fact that she doesn't fancy him doesn't make him a 'raving fag'. It must be so confusing to be straight rolleyes.gif

A hot tom... I think you have just found out a little bit about yourself.

Yeah you're a raving fag.

Can you explain that please? He fancies a female. The fact that she doesn't fancy him doesn't make him a 'raving fag'. It must be so confusing to be straight rolleyes.gif

So he fancies women dressed as men that gives him a propensity for gayness as opposed to liking men dressed as women that would make him less gay.

However as you say it does get confusing.