Should Thailand Put A Bounty On Overstayers/Illegal Workers?

ATF

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know a handful of foreigners teaching in Thailand and/or doing freelance modeling/advertising work. I could easily turn in them to the authorities and gleefully pocket my reward while the arrestees rot in a Thai prison. But I won't, because I'm not a loathsome rat and snitch like ATF.

These people are trying diligently to make a living, support the local economy, and don't harm anyone in the process. It seems that the only ones endlessly complaining about overstayers and illegal workers are those unemployed and unemployable foreigners who are trying in vain to colonise Thailand as their personal fiefdom.

Sorry to say Tubby there's quite a lot of freelance "Models" in Thailand.

I can see it now.... Thousands of reports coming in daily on everyone who's wife owns a business or people who own a few rentals or people who others think are working on computers in their homes. What a pain it would be for the police. Also, there are people who are just as$holes who can not mind there own business and would be reporting people for no real reason except that they heard someone talk about someone who knows someone who believes that someone is doing something that might be work related ...... you get the picture. Also people who go out and do a little gardening and who's neighbor is jealous and reports them...
And can I sue the person who filed a false report on me. Does that person take responsibility for and stress or damage he caused on the other person who is not found guilty ? Also, does that person have to show up at court to prove that he saw the other person working ?
I think very stupid idea.
Also, how would you know if someone is on overstay ? Did you see their passport ? If so why did you see ? Are you 100% sure or are you guessing based on the way they look. Another stupid idea !!!

what did you say your address was?

I am your neighbor .... I got my eye on you :)

am I  supposed to  feel  fellowship with you just because were both foreigners?

Not at all, but being a rat is the lowest form of life.
Most rats live in the sewers and gutters.

Thats racist against rats! Mods !!! sort this guy out. We might be in sewers etc thats our choice but we are legal and dont duck n dive avoiding rules and bringing shame on our own.......yeaaahhhhhh
  • Like 2

I bet I'll collect a handsome reward if I rat on ATF. There's a lucrative bounty placed on inbred, semi-literate, racist, gun-toting alcoholics.

I'll go and apply for my "bounty hunter" work permit first thing tomorrow morning. (..... Oh, the irony  xcool.png.pagespeed.ic.jz1nB6CMOI.png )

• Like 2

am I  supposed to  feel  fellowship with you just because were both foreigners?

Not at all, but being a rat is the lowest form of life.
Most rats live in the sewers and gutters.

Thats racist against rats! Mods !!! sort this guy out. We might be in sewers etc thats our choice but we are legal and dont duck n dive avoiding rules and bringing shame on our own.......yeaaahhhhhh

There are certainly a lot of dodgers and illegals here Roland. Look how they flock here and become abusive.

I have already started penning my letter to the commander of Immigration......fortunately for me I can write the language, so it's easy to communicate with him......as for the illegals and overstayers.......the writing is on the wall and about time.
  • Like 1

You want to be careful messing with us rats mate! Got two words for you.....bubonic plague!.... Last time Europeans did that we wiped out millions of em ! ..........yeaaaahhhhh....learn a lesson from history, dont mess with the rats ! Edited by RolandRat
  • Like 2

I know a handful of foreigners teaching in Thailand and/or doing freelance modeling/advertising work. I could easily turn in them to the authorities and gleefully pocket my reward while the arrestees rot in a Thai prison. But I won't, because I'm not a loathsome rat and snitch like ATF.

These people are trying diligently to make a living, support the local economy, and don't harm anyone in the process. It seems that the only ones endlessly complaining about overstayers and illegal workers are those unemployed and unemployable foreigners who are trying in vain to colonise Thailand as their personal fiefdom.

I wonder what country you are from.

I could name a dozen Western countries whose citizens support the immigration rules because foreigners are coming to their country and disrespecting the laws.

I guess you'd be one of the supporters of illegal immigrants in say, Britain, the US, Australia, NZ, France, Norway,......

Would you? After all, they're just " trying diligently to make a living, support the local economy, and don't harm anyone in the process". Right?

• Like 1

Sounds like a good reality show.... Have a big blonde lady boy as your side kick.. Driving around in a tuk tuk chasing down overtayers.

Sent from my c64

Yes. Can you imagine all the wormy arsed abusive overstayers who are talking the talk here.....begging for mercy at the IDC. That would make good viewing.

Bounty hunters?

Will those be going only after illegal over stayers or people with back to back visas too?laugh.png cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

You're probably thinking of the Work Permit Squad.
Wayward in-outers are being targeted by Team Six as part of Operation Runner.

I wonder what country you are from.

I could name a dozen Western countries whose citizens support the immigration rules because foreigners are coming to their country and disrespecting the laws.

I guess you'd be one of the supporters of illegal immigrants in say, Britain, the US, Australia, NZ, France, Norway,......

Would you? After all, they're just " trying diligently to make a living, support the local economy, and don't harm anyone in the process". Right?

Thai visa at it's best...

Either satire being taken seriously by some or miserable interfering gits seeking to mess up other peoples live for their own amusement.

Either way, pretty sick and very sad.........

• Like 2

Sounds like a good reality show.... Have a big blonde lady boy as your side kick.. Driving around in a tuk tuk chasing down overtayers.

Sent from my c64

Yes. Can you imagine all the wormy arsed abusive overstayers who are talking the talk here.....begging for mercy at the IDC. That would make good viewing.

Sent from my c64

Brilliant.

And have some old mama san type as the office manager keeping things in order and doing the paperwork back at the office.

You'd also need Somchai, the contractor who comes in for difficult assignments.

I reckon one ladyboy and one beauty as sidekicks.

I'd be happy to play the lead....just let me know when you're doing auditions.

Sent from my c64

There's a distinct whiff of schadenfreude in the air, hmmm!

I could make a lot of money on this, there are at least 6 or 7 construction sites near me with illegal burmese, cambodian, laotian workers on them. .....oh thats right, you only want to hassle the white foreigners, huh?

Yep...coz they're giving us a bad name.

• Like 1

I could make a lot of money on this, there are at least 6 or 7 construction sites near me with illegal burmese, cambodian, laotian workers on them. .....oh thats right, you only want to hassle the white foreigners, huh?

They're a lot harder to catch and the bounty will be a lot smaller, but cash is cash.

Thai visa at it's best...

Either satire being taken seriously by some or miserable interfering gits seeking to mess up other peoples live for their own amusement.

Either way, pretty sick and very sad.........

Combination of both of those points, boring cretins attempting to get their views across in a satirical way, basically communal trolling getting their kicks out of the reaction they get from others. Extremely sad individuals.

• Like 1

Bounty Hunting is legal in the Philippines so why shouldn't it be legal here? Most of the repeat offenders want to go there anyway.

They don't like it when it's on the other foot.

Miserable sods moaning about Thailand all the time. Now is the time, their time in the spotlight.

Head home alien, good riddance.
  • Like 2

Amazing that some of the loudest protesters are resident TVF experts ....and apparently worried about overstay and illegal work.....people that apparently can't get the basics right, stuff first time visitors to the country acheive without even as much hot air.

All a guy did was make a suggestion for a way to clean criminal overstayers and illegal workers up and you all race in with offensive rants.

Priceless. Get legal douchebags, then resume posting. Sad to be you. Edited by neverdie
  • Like 2

Yep...coz they're giving us a bad name.

It's the angry and bitter old drunks on this forum who give the rest of us a bad name.

A question to you aspiring bounty hunters out there: Does it say "bounty hunter" on your work permit? If not, please surrender to the immigration police immediately. laugh.png

They ducked and dived, abused the the system in there place of origin, then came to Thailand to abuse the relaxed way of life and live n let live attitude of the Thai people, they made the mistake of mistaking kindness and tolerance for weakness, now they are feeling the result of their abuse of the Thai system.

Get legal, or get out, respect for your host, nothing more is expected, nor demanded, nothing unreasonable, just live by the rules of the land YOU CHOSE to live in........yyeeaaahhhhhhh.

They ducked and dived, abused the the system in there place of origin, then came to Thailand to abuse the relaxed way of life and live n let live attitude of the Thai people, they made the mistake of mistaking kindness and tolerance for weakness, now they are feeling the result of their abuse of the Thai system.

Get legal, or get out, respect for your host, nothing more is expected, nor demanded, nothing unreasonable, just live by the rules of the land YOU CHOSE to live in........yyeeaaahhhhhhh.

WELL SAID Roland, well said.

Sorry, I can't simply hit like, I'm out of them, but this is the reality.

Thailand in the future might just be rid if these germs. Yyeeeaaaahhhhhh.

How pathetic to want to introduce measures to alienate us more than we already are.

What about all the Thai criminals who constantly escape justice? and all you can think about is creating even more bad press for farangs.

Overstaying and get hunted down by fellow farangs for a bounty.

What a complete idiot.

How easy is it for the multi-millionaire business men / retirement visa guys. They have no worries (no, I don't have any visa worries) they sit on their bar stools looking down on people and judging themselves to be Thailand's chosen ones. Let's hope your next on the junta list- where did the money come from?, paid your taxes?, Uncle Somchai and his brood really do work for you?
Yes, get rid of the criminals, but most have the money to skirt the law. I feel sorry for all the hard working fathers who will have to leave their kids.
Get a HEART!