Michael Brown killing: State police take over riot-hit US town

webfact

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the fact that the blacks are rioting, thieving, burning and destroying their own towns and livelihood, because a black was shot by a police man (ROFL at the ludicrous rationale) is enough reason to doubt the credibility of the innocence of one of their own; namely Michael Brown.

Why don't they go rioting, thieving, burning and destroying their own towns and livelihood daily for all the other deaths that their communities are responsible for, against each other?

Nah! I didn't think so.

• Like 1

Maybe the fact that the blacks are rioting, thieving, burning and destroying their own towns and livelihood, because a black was shot by a police man (ROFL at the ludicrous rationale) is enough reason to doubt the credibility of the innocence of one of their own; namely Michael Brown.

Why don't they go rioting, thieving, burning and destroying their own towns and livelihood daily for all the other deaths that their communities are responsible for, against each other?

Nah! I didn't think so.

Another one airdrops in.

I'll post to this specific post but I have zero expectation any worshipers and advocates of Dirty Harry police departments and Dirty Harry cops will reverse their fixed views.

Maybe someone reading along might take notice which would make it worth posting the following....

OK, fine. Let's talk about 'black-on-black' violence.

These people are the ones who don't think racism has anything to do with the targeted policing, crime-ridden neighborhoods, terrible schools, and abject poverty experienced by many black Americans, because racism is so ingrained in the fabric of America that they can't even see it.

They are the ones who have donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to an as-yet-unnecessary legal fund for Wilson, a man whose only claim to fame is that he killed a black kid under what can most generously be described as suspicious circumstances.

They're the ones for whom the death of an unarmed black person at the hands of a white person sparks cognitive dissonance of such magnitude that all they can do is sputter, "But what about black-on-black crime?"

http://www.vox.com/2...son-murder-rate

Nah! I didn't think so.

Another one airdrops in.

I'll post to this specific post but I have zero expectation any worshipers and advocates of Dirty Harry police departments and Dirty Harry cops will reverse their fixed views.

Maybe someone reading along might take notice which would make it worth posting the following....

These people are the ones who don't think racism has anything to do with the targeted policing, crime-ridden neighborhoods, terrible schools, and abject poverty experienced by many black Americans, because racism is so ingrained in the fabric of America that they can't even see it.

They are the ones who have donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to an as-yet-unnecessary legal fund for Wilson, a man whose only claim to fame is that he killed a black kid under what can most generously be described as suspicious circumstances.

They're the ones for whom the death of an unarmed black person at the hands of a white person sparks cognitive dissonance of such magnitude that all they can do is sputter, "But what about black-on-black crime?"

<Wilson, a man whose only claim to fame is that he killed a black kid>

You make it sound as though he killed the man ( that guy was no "kid" ) to become famous. I strongly doubt that. 6 years without incident speaks for itself.

The only reason he became famous is because a load of people from outside Ferguson came and rioted, looted and demonstrated about a case in which none of the facts are as yet official- it's all rumour and hearsay so far. As in Chicago, had it been a black man killed another black man, you'd never have heard a thing. It's all about race.

Nah! I didn't think so.

Another one airdrops in.

Maybe the fact that the blacks are rioting, thieving, burning and destroying their own towns and livelihood, because a black was shot by a BLACK police man (ROFL at the ludicrous rationale) is enough reason to doubt the credibility of the innocence of one of their own; namely Michael Brown.

Nah! I didn't think so.

Everyone has a free will to choose. It's what they choose to do in a heated situation that truly spells their character. Once is a mulligan. Over and over is a downright truth, no matter how much one mitigates it.

Edited by cup-O-coffee

Nah! I didn't think so.

Another one airdrops in.

Maybe the fact that the blacks are rioting, thieving, burning and destroying their own towns and livelihood, because a black was shot by a BLACK police man (ROFL at the ludicrous rationale) is enough reason to doubt the credibility of the innocence of one of their own; namely Michael Brown.

Nah! I didn't think so.

Everyone has a free will to choose. It's what they choose to do in a heated situation that truly spells their character. Once is a mulligan. Over and over is a downright truth, no matter how much one mitigates it.

Well we are spared the words "he deserved it" but then again one can read between the lines and the rant.

The pull and tug between free will and determinism is ephemeral so I'll not cast a line in search of it. I think it's more useful and practical to speak of a cycle, as in a cycle of poverty, a cycle of despair, a virtuous cycle, a cycle of hate etc. A cycle is more clear, more readily identifiable, specific, applicable, and a cycle rotates in either direction.

For instance, the FPD killed two unarmed black men for free 14 years ago which proves the wheel keeps on turning. I don't mean to make you dizzy but the police killing unarmed black men for free is an epidemic in the United States.

And the FPD lost their mulligan a long time ago.

Nah! I didn't think so.

Another one airdrops in.

Nah! I didn't think so.

Well we are spared the words "he deserved it" but then again one can read between the lines and the rant.

The pull and tug between free will and determinism is ephemeral so I'll not cast a line in search of it. I think it's more useful and practical to speak of a cycle, as in a cycle of poverty, a cycle of despair, a virtuous cycle, a cycle of hate etc. A cycle is more clear, more readily identifiable, specific, applicable, and a cycle rotates in either direction.

For instance, the FPD killed two unarmed black men for free 14 years ago which proves the wheel keeps on turning. I don't mean to make you dizzy but the police killing unarmed black men for free is an epidemic in the United States.

And the FPD lost their mulligan a long time ago.

Let me jump in......

You state: "For instance, the FPD killed two unarmed black men for free 14 years ago which proves the wheel keeps on turning."

What happened 14 years ago proves nothing. It just happened that there was an incident that was similar 14 years ago. It doesn't prove that this has been a continuous problem with the FPD.

You state: " I don't mean to make you dizzy but the police killing unarmed black men for free is an epidemic in the United States."

See this fact checking site: http://www.poynter.org/latest-news/regret-the-error/266133/fact-checking-claims-about-race-after-ferguson-shooting/

There is an old saying..... The figures don't lie BUT liars can figure.

Edited by Diablo Bob

<snip>

Perhaps you could provide a link to your allegation about an incident 14 years ago?

A few decades ago in England the word 'mugging' became part of English language.

Black men in groups would accost and rob lone folk -young boys,women and the elderly -and steal whatever money they had .

These perpetrators were ALWAYS described to police as 'coloured'...

Police began stopping and searching groups of young black men .

The P.C brigade were outraged by this tactic and the police had to stop carrying out 'stop and search' of blacks.

Now in England the black youth wear legal disguise[hoodies] and many carry large knives and now guns.

Many have dangerous dogs that they are 'walking for my grandmother,its her dog'

Many estates are no go areas for police and fire services.

• Like 1

<snip>

Perhaps you could provide a link to your allegation about an incident 14 years ago?

Your inquiry of an "allegation" prompts me to revisit the Los Angeles Times article.

The real life police deadly force incident I referenced of 14 years ago was in the town of Berkeley which is two miles from Ferguson.

That's close enough for TVF posting, wouldn't you think officer? (My hands are up....Don't shoot.)

Dirty Harry police in Dirty Harry police departments two miles apart and shooting and killing unarmed black and Hispanic men for free is but a part of the epidemic in the United States that goes back in time. It is therefore nothing recent and it is in fact a pattern of Dirty Harry Syndrome criminal behavior that is grotesquely unpunished.

For convenience here's the LAT article again....

Ferguson case reopens lingering wounds from previous police shootings

Tyrus Murray was 13 years old when her father, Earl Murray, and his friend Ronald Beasley died in a hail of gunfire during a drug bust gone awry.Both men were black, and neither was armed. Their shooters were white law enforcement officers, and neither was indicted.

That was 14 years ago, but the case and others like it help explain the anger in this St. Louis suburb, where a white police officer's shooting of an unarmed black man this month fueled angry protests and demands that the officer, Darren Wilson, be charged in the death of Michael Brown, 18.

http://www.latimes.c...ory.html#page=1

500x413xrr812714ee.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Wz3P

It should go without saying not every black boy is in training to be a mugger or worse. People here need to start making major cultural distinctions.

x140916militarizedpoliceRGB2014081811445

600x4082.jpg

Police wearing riot gear walk toward a man with his hands raised Monday, Aug. 11, 2014, in Ferguson, Mo.

FBI: US police involved in 400 killings per year

375410_killer-police.jpg

A demonstrator protests on West Florissant Avenue over the shooting death of a black teenager in Ferguson, Missouri by

Nearly two times a week in the United States, a white police officer killed a black person during a seven-year period ending in 2012, according to the most recent accounts of justifiable homicide reported to the FBI.

On average, there were 96 such incidents among at least 400 police killings each year that were reported to the FBI by local police.

The numbers appear to show that the shooting of a black teenager in Ferguson, Missouri, last Saturday was not an isolated event in American policing.

http://www.presstv.i...eaths-per-year/

Edited by Publicus

Thanks for providing the link and all those photos (again).

Sorry, I missed the article the first time around as it seemed off topic and I simply didn't want to waste more time reading your posts than I already had.

I promise to be more diligent in the future so keep posting.

By the way, has it been proven yet that young Mr. Brown actually had his hands up to surrender? You keep using it so I am assuming you have some proof that is the case. Just curious.

Thanks for providing the link and all those photos (again).

Sorry, I missed the article the first time around as it seemed off topic and I simply didn't want to waste more time reading your posts than I already had.

I promise to be more diligent in the future so keep posting.

By the way, has it been proven yet that young Mr. Brown actually had his hands up to surrender? You keep using it so I am assuming you have some proof that is the case. Just curious.

Your post reminds me that for a long time discretion has been and will continue to be the better part of valor.

As to your specific inquiry, while at this early time in the investigation many facts remain in dispute, I base my consistent assertions Brown had or was placing his hands in the air on the public statements made by persons who were eyewitnesses to Michael Brown's final moments of life and who are now federal witnesses.

I have abridged each statement below as it originally appeared in the MSM to try to comply with the rule regarding presentation of MSM articles in posts. And I have highlighted in bold face font each of the statements below that provide the basis of my assertion Brown had his hands up or was raising his hands when Dirty Harry Wilson executed him.

Dorian Johnson's account

Wilson pulled out his gun and shot Brown. At that point, Brown and Johnson began to run away and the officer fired again. When Brown realized he was hit, he turned around and raised his hands in the air.

Tiffany Mitchell's account

The first gunshot then came from the car, while both of Brown's hands were outside the vehicle. Brown's body jerked, as if he was hit, and he turned around, stood still, and put his hands up.

Piaget Crenshaw's account

Brown then turned around and began putting his hands up, and Wilson fired more shots and Brown collapsed. Crenshaw recorded video after Brown was killed, which she turned over to police..

http://www.vox.com/2014/8/13/5994305/michael-brown-case-investigation-legal-police-kill-force-murder?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=voxdotcom&utm_content=Friday

<snip>

Your inquiry of an "allegation" prompts me to revisit the Los Angeles Times article.

The real life police deadly force incident I referenced of 14 years ago was in the town of Berkeley which is two miles from Ferguson.

That's close enough for TVF posting, wouldn't you think officer? (My hands are up....Don't shoot.)

Dirty Harry police in Dirty Harry police departments two miles apart and shooting and killing unarmed black and Hispanic men for free is but a part of the epidemic in the United States that goes back in time. It is therefore nothing recent and it is in fact a pattern of Dirty Harry Syndrome criminal behavior that is grotesquely unpunished.

Tyrus Murray was 13 years old when her father, Earl Murray, and his friend Ronald Beasley died in a hail of gunfire during a drug bust gone awry.Both men were black, and neither was armed. Their shooters were white law enforcement officers, and neither was indicted.

That was 14 years ago, but the case and others like it help explain the anger in this St. Louis suburb, where a white police officer's shooting of an unarmed black man this month fueled angry protests and demands that the officer, Darren Wilson, be charged in the death of Michael Brown, 18.

It should go without saying not every black boy is in training to be a mugger or worse. People here need to start making major cultural distinctions.

600x4082.jpg

Police wearing riot gear walk toward a man with his hands raised Monday, Aug. 11, 2014, in Ferguson, Mo.

375410_killer-police.jpg

A demonstrator protests on West Florissant Avenue over the shooting death of a black teenager in Ferguson, Missouri by

Nearly two times a week in the United States, a white police officer killed a black person during a seven-year period ending in 2012, according to the most recent accounts of justifiable homicide reported to the FBI.

On average, there were 96 such incidents among at least 400 police killings each year that were reported to the FBI by local police.

The numbers appear to show that the shooting of a black teenager in Ferguson, Missouri, last Saturday was not an isolated event in American policing.

<Nearly two times a week in the United States, a white police officer killed a black person during a seven-year period ending in 2012, according to the most recent accounts of justifiable homicide reported to the FBI.>

The key words are justifiable homicide.

All that proves is that 2 times a week a black person attacked the police leading to their death. I'm not going to look up the actual stats, but there are thousands of arrests every week in the US and only a tiny number involve being shot by the cops.

If there were 96 police shootings of black people that means 304 weren't of black people. Does that mean that the cops are murdering non blacks because of their race?

Black youths - who make up 16% of the youth population - accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58% for homicide and 67% for robbery in USA. They also account for 32% of all weapons arrests. Is it any wonder they are often involved in justified officer shootings?

Yes it is a wonder and the wonder is compounded daily.

The question is what do people of initiative do to address this serious challenge to U.S. society.

It does no good to denounce decry defame and dance on the graves of certain others.

Those who spew their rhetoric need to get positive towards the people who are the products of a culture we all have contempt of.

So then your newly resolved positive course of action will be to...........

<snip>

600x4082.jpg

375410_killer-police.jpg

<Nearly two times a week in the United States, a white police officer killed a black person during a seven-year period ending in 2012, according to the most recent accounts of justifiable homicide reported to the FBI.>

The key words are justifiable homicide.

All that proves is that 2 times a week a black person attacked the police leading to their death. I'm not going to look up the actual stats, but there are thousands of arrests every week in the US and only a tiny number involve being shot by the cops.

If there were 96 police shootings of black people that means 304 weren't of black people. Does that mean that the cops are murdering non blacks because of their race?

Justifiable homicide data as defined and reported to the FBI by the municipal and county police departments.

The Dirty Harry cops at the ever increasing number of Dirty Harry police departments are continually shooting to kill unarmed young black men. The focus of the MSM article is on real life not stats and on the fact Dirty Harry cops are killing black and Hispanic Americans for free..

Society doesn't need a threshold figure to become highly concerned when the long term pattern is that local police throughout the country have exhibited a pattern of shooting to kill unarmed black and Hispanic men who have their hands in the air to surrender to superior force.

The Dirty Harry cop gets the name because he assigns to himself the roles of judge, jury, executioner and is supported by Dirty Harry police departments.

Police do a job that is down, dirty, dangerous but when so many cops and police departments themselves become down, dirty and dangerous it becomes time for the public and legitimate law enforcement in the U.S. to start charging them for it

to understand the problems with black s being shot by the white police you would have to have been brought up as I was.

In an all white society [50.000 blacks in Britain in 1954] where the government imported thousands of illiterate blacks weekly .

England in the 50's under Macmillan.

Society changed rapidly.These newcomers were given every opportunity to become part of British society.

From living on scraps scavenged from scrap heaps in Jamaica they were given public housing,free schooling for their vast numbers of offspring,Free medical treatment.and taxpayers money.

Many were given opportunities in jobs and schemes were devised at taxpayers expense to create places at colleges and programs designed to help those with [almost all] learning difficulties who claimed they could not find work because of discrimination.

We,the white folk tried to welcome them into our communities but somehow they were'different'.

We had welcomed the Jewish,Polish, Italians and refugees from the war who brought up their children to understand and mainly join in British culture without any problems.

These newcomers did not attempt to become 'british' and were content to become bullies at school and found it was easier to steal,mug [new word] and deal in drugs than to actually work for a living.

In a few years from being safe to walk London's street it became necessary to scuttle home quickly after work for the native british.

When reporting street crime in the late 60's and 70's the perpetrators [usually a gang] were almost always described as being 'coloured.

The british press often reported 'RACIST ATTACK' ...with few other details and the white families huddled around their televisions were left to suppose the white thugs were attacking defenseless 'coloured folk.

Years later the commissioner of police agreed that it was almost always black attacking lone white people.

• Like 1

Black youths - who make up 16% of the youth population - accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58% for homicide and 67% for robbery in USA. They also account for 32% of all weapons arrests. Is it any wonder they are often involved in justified officer shootings?

Yes it is a wonder and the wonder is compounded daily.

The question is what do people of initiative do to address this serious challenge to U.S. society.

It does no good to denounce decry defame and dance on the graves of certain others.

Those who spew their rhetoric need to get positive towards the people who are the products of a culture we all have contempt of.

So then your newly resolved positive course of action will be to...........

I suspect the best course of action would be to............encourage these people to move next door to you and your loved ones. That would end your senseless rhetoric about a subject you have absolutely no knowledge of for sure. Once the grand jury is able to view all the evidence in this shooting, the police officer that was forced to shoot Brown, will be cleared of any wrong doing. After this happens, the police haters will slowly slither back into the holes they came out of.

The post runs from my question faster than Jesse Owens ran to gold medals at the 1936 Berlin Olympics which is quite a feat.

In the meantime the post presumes and suggests a lily white segregated background and personal history as the basis of my question. The presumption is a gross and grotesque error of thinking and judgement and it betrays an astounding disconnect from the personal reality and history behind my question..

So what again did this bourgeois honky ask?

This: The question is what do people of initiative do to address this serious challenge to U.S. society?

And as a quick reminder, the challenge I referenced is expressed in the following mindset taken from the post quoted above:

"Black youths - who make up 16% of the youth population - accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58% for homicide and 67% for robbery in USA. They also account for 32% of all weapons arrests. Is it any wonder they are often involved in justified officer shootings?"

Kindly offer some character of an answer to my question sometime before another Dirty Harry cop kills another unarmed black or Hispanic male who has his hands up and is surrendering. Just for good measure thx.

to understand the problems with black s being shot by the white police you would have to have been brought up as I was.

In an all white society [50.000 blacks in Britain in 1954] where the government imported thousands of illiterate blacks weekly .

Society changed rapidly.These newcomers were given every opportunity to become part of British society.

From living on scraps scavenged from scrap heaps in Jamaica they were given public housing,free schooling for their vast numbers of offspring,Free medical treatment.and taxpayers money.

Many were given opportunities in jobs and schemes were devised at taxpayers expense to create places at colleges and programs designed to help those with [almost all] learning difficulties who claimed they could not find work because of discrimination.

We,the white folk tried to welcome them into our communities but somehow they were'different'.

We had welcomed the Jewish,Polish, Italians and refugees from the war who brought up their children to understand and mainly join in British culture without any problems.

These newcomers did not attempt to become 'british' and were content to become bullies at school and found it was easier to steal,mug [new word] and deal in drugs than to actually work for a living.

In a few years from being safe to walk London's street it became necessary to scuttle home quickly after work for the native british.

When reporting street crime in the late 60's and 70's the perpetrators [usually a gang] were almost always described as being 'coloured.

The british press often reported 'RACIST ATTACK' ...with few other details and the white families huddled around their televisions were left to suppose the white thugs were attacking defenseless 'coloured folk.

Years later the commissioner of police agreed that it was almost always black attacking lone white people.

That's an open and welcome statement of a serious socio-economic challenge to society as you see it.

It has a certain refreshing quality to it because there has been a ton more of heat than light at the thread.

I grew up in the America Prez Eisenhower was using the Army to desegregate in compliance with the SCOTUS 1954 unanimous ruling to desegregate the nation's schools "with all deliberate speed."

My turf was a rough and tumble working stiff industrial neighborhood in the northeast U.S. that included black families and I had many black friends who welcomed me into their homes and into their street and neighborhood groups alike.

Over the decades since I've continued to integrate comfortably into black society wherever I've lived in the U.S. to include in the deep South where I also experienced the struggle of many middle class white families to overcome the region's particular historical cultural biases and prejudices concerning race.

In short, I've always been involved and engaged in the struggle.

So what's your contribution? What have you done lately to light a candle no matter how small the flame?.

Edited by Publicus

I notice the statement..'52%of juvenile violent crime ARRESTS...?

I merely wonder what is the actual statistic of black juvenile violent crime?

That's an open and welcome statement of a serious socio-economic challenge to society as you see it.

It has a certain refreshing quality to it because there has been a ton more of heat than light at the thread.

I grew up in the America Prez Eisenhower was using the Army to desegregate in compliance with the SCOTUS 1954 unanimous ruling to desegregate the nation's schools "with all deliberate speed."

My turf was a rough and tumble working stiff industrial neighborhood in the northeast U.S. that included black families and I had many black friends who welcomed me into their homes and into their street and neighborhood groups alike.

Over the decades since I've continued to integrate comfortably into black society wherever I've lived in the U.S. to include in the deep South where I also experienced the struggle of many middle class white families to overcome the region's particular historical cultural biases and prejudices concerning race.

In short, I've always been involved and engaged in the struggle.

So what's your contribution? What have you done lately to light a candle no matter how small the flame?.

I used to always vote for The National Front.

The BBC finally gave the N.F leader a slot on TV.

Up against the formidable Sir Robin Day..

Day was spouting about how 'we had destroyed the African Nation.He loved this sound and repeated it a few times...

He was then crushed with the quiet response..

'What do you keep talking about?..The African Nation???..There never WAS an African Nation..just savages hunting and killing each other..

Day assumed the role of a godfish in a bowl for the rest of the brief programme

Edited by for real
  • Like 1

Publicus obviously watches loads of TV and movies which nowadays deliberately place black men in positions of power.

They also ensure that in the background of society gatherings ,first class restaurants and similar hi so events there are black men conversing with beautiful and elegant white females.

This is very clever as it subtly puts this fiction as fact into your subconscious.

Having worked in dense black populated areas I KNOW the truth of black behaviour.

• Like 1

Calculating people who are convinced they are cunning keep avoiding my valid and material question.

And now comes the Joyce Brothers rat psychology and banal diversion of "watching loads of TV and movies" as the basis of my world view.

I asked then repeated my legitimate question yet I continue to get intellectually trite and culturally glib circumventions of it. Inadequacies abound.

It's become apparent those who dance on Michael Brown's grave among other posters are woefully unable to respond to my question in any thoughtful or constructive, rational way.

Lest the manufacturers of blue smoke and mirrors forget, here verbatim and again is my legit question: The question is what do people of initiative do to address this serious challenge to U.S. society?

To paraphrase Melville, call me Diogenes.

Edited by Publicus

I suspect the best course of action would be to............encourage these people to move next door to you and your loved ones. That would end your senseless rhetoric about a subject you have absolutely no knowledge of for sure. Once the grand jury is able to view all the evidence in this shooting, the police officer that was forced to shoot Brown, will be cleared of any wrong doing. After this happens, the police haters will slowly slither back into the holes they came out of.

The post runs from my question faster than Jesse Owens ran to gold medals at the 1936 Berlin Olympics which is quite a feat.

In the meantime the post presumes and suggests a lily white segregated background and personal history as the basis of my question. The presumption is a gross and grotesque error of thinking and judgement and it betrays an astounding disconnect from the personal reality and history behind my question..

So what again did this bourgeois honky ask?

This: The question is what do people of initiative do to address this serious challenge to U.S. society?

And as a quick reminder, the challenge I referenced is expressed in the following mindset taken from the post quoted above:

"Black youths - who make up 16% of the youth population - accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58% for homicide and 67% for robbery in USA. They also account for 32% of all weapons arrests. Is it any wonder they are often involved in justified officer shootings?"

Kindly offer some character of an answer to my question sometime before another Dirty Harry cop kills another unarmed black or Hispanic male who has his hands up and is surrendering. Just for good measure thx.

Publicus, your bigotry and hatred towards the police makes me wonder what your criminal background might be. Seriously I've never run across anyone who experienced the police the way you describe them.

I can't for the life of me figure out how a guy who is a smart as you are can get this narrow in his thinking. You don't yet know all the facts in this case which will come forth before a grand jury, and if it comes to that, a jury. All members will be ordinary Americans with no axe to grind. They will be vetted before allowed to be included.

Let's wait until these ordinary Americans, willing to give of their time to hear this case including the witnesses, the ballistic experts, the medical experts and all others with relevant testimony and other evidence have their say in court. Then let's see what they decide are the facts in this case.

The jury is called "The finder of fact." They see and hear all of the evidence and decide what the facts are.

You don't know what the facts are yet from day one you've obsessively spewed nonsense based on prejudice. Obsessively.

I predict you're going to be proven wrong when the facts are known. I also predict you won't admit you're wrong if you even see that you're wrong.

Cheers

Consider if you would my friend that vile and repugnant people who support actual and real Dirty Harry police are the object of my posts.

You have been reading this thread?

The first dozen or so pages if not more than.

Calculating people who are convinced they are cunning keep avoiding my valid and material question.

And now comes the Joyce Brothers rat psychology and banal diversion of "watching loads of TV and movies" as the basis of my world view.

I asked then repeated my legitimate question yet I continue to get intellectually trite and culturally glib circumventions of it. Inadequacies abound.

It's become apparent those who dance on Michael Brown's grave among other posters are woefully unable to respond to my question in any thoughtful or constructive, rational way.

Lest the manufacturers of blue smoke and mirrors forget, here verbatim and again is my legit question: The question is what do people of initiative do to address this serious challenge to U.S. society?

To paraphrase Melville, call me Diogenes.

I see that you have used as a statistic of black juvenile crime the number of ARRESTS for B.J.C.

I do not see how this figure can be used to show actual B.J.C as the number of blacks that commit crime

An arrest of a B.J is difficult due to the mob tactics used in much crime and the silence of those in the black community.

I would like to know the number of criminal complaints about black crime..Although many now do not report street robbery where there was no violence.The black gangs have learned to only use violence where there is resistance..Hence the black gangs..

In London these gangs know that robbing young white teens is the best tactic.They surround the youngsters [usually 2 white schoolboys] and demand their money and phones.

Often in crowded places..Oxford street around midday is a favourite].

They know that if seen by the public arguing with the victims the public will not interfere as they will believe it is a schoolboy argument over football or similar.

They deliberately do not prey on lone females ...I am speaking of black juveniles .