Help please

mrbojangles

Gents,

I'm still up in the boonies and conveniently back to civilisation in time for the City match tomorrow.

I bought the TV up here last year and have never been here whilst the football is on, so just let the Mrs watch her soaps.

We have a satellite dish and one of those digital boxes but don't subscribe to anything, just the free channels. Are there any matches on the free stuff today or is it all just CTH? If so, what chanel do I need to look out for?  

^ Not sure where you are Mr BJ (Chaiyaphum?) but head for the nearest small town half an hour before kick off. Normally at least one of the restaurants will have CTH. Take the family out for a meal....farang paythumbsup.gif

No chance of that mate.....he's a Lancashire lad and proud of it.

Do give us a rundown on the soaps later mrboj! tongue.png

• Like 1

^ Not sure where you are Mr BJ (Chaiyaphum?) but head for the nearest small town half an hour before kick off. Normally at least one of the restaurants will have CTH. Take the family out for a meal....farang paythumbsup.gif

Yeah Chaiyaphum Wilai. I used to stay in the city centre a lot and get to watch some of the games but now the house is finished I like to stay here. And don't worry, I know what Farang pay is. It's a daily occurrence biggrin.png  For instance, we were at Big C today and the wife was buying lots of small boys t-shirts and shorts, considering Tia (my daughter) is nearly 6 and a girl, I said "who are they for". Turns out some lass in the village (not even a relative) has a little boy and the dad has run off, so I'm buying his clothes!! We leave tomorrow but the trolley was full and all there was in there for me was a bottle of orange juice.

• Like 1

That's a bit rich smokes. Coming from a jock. Don't think I didn't notice last year, that your pockets went all the way down to your turn ups. And for a caber tosser, you've got very short arms biggrin.png

• Like 1