Man confronts a Pattaya mall's 'VIP' misuse of disabled parking (VIDEO)

webfact

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am disabled (paralyzedfrom the waist down)

A few weeks ago,my wife parked in disabled bay at tesco Khonkaen. I was in the car wife in the store Thai man stops, tells me he always parks in this spot, farangs cannot park here. Wife comes out of store,he starts mouthing of at her this is my parking bay. My wife went back in the store other drivers by now are not happy they cannot get passed.

A crazy situation caused by a selfish prat who did not want to walk a few meters.

Actually, if your wife isn't disabled and you weren't getting out of the car, why were you guys in a disabled spot?

Nothing at all wrong with that. DIsabled bays are designed so that the doors can be safely opened on both sides to facilitate the exit and entry of the person who may need a wheelchair or other aid out of the flow of traffic and within flat easy reach of an accessible entrance.. They do not have to be driven by a disabled person.

I agree with your post but come on, "gentleman parking".

Why not? We gentlemen are a rare species and need special treatment....

Toodle pip!

Judging on this forum there would only be need for two bays.....coffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

Edited by harrry

Good for the guy for making this video and showing their plates. Hopefully, they will lose face. However, in reality, they will probably sue him.

That said, I bet each of those car owners are Buddhists who tambun constantly so good things can come to them.