Briton Arrested For Killing Thai Girlfriend

george

62-year-old Briton arrested for allegedly stabbing and killing death Thai girlfriend

PATTAYA, CHONBURI: -- Police have arrested a 62-year-old Briton for having allegedly fatally stabbed his Thai girlfriend ate Friday night.

Danny Guild was arrested on the fourth floor of Honey Inn Hotel in Chon Buri's Bang Lamung district at 1 am Saturday.

He was subdued by police by trying to kill himself by slashing his wrist with the knife he had allegedly used to stab Chawee Pimmasri, 26.

Chawee, who was stabbed two times on her left chest and another on her right arm, died at the hospital.

Police said the man became angry after Chawee, for whom he had invested to open a beer bar in Pattaya, asked for a separation with him.

The Briton was treated for self-inflicted knife injuries before taken to the Pattaya police station.

-- The Nation 2006-07-08

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

62 year old man, 26 year old woman. Pattaya.

Hmmm, do you think he somehow deluded himself that she wasn't just in it for the money? Think he just lost control when she shattered his illusion?

This poor girl lost her life because she picked a psycho as a mark.

Condolences for her family, and Mr. Farang needs a long dark time in a Thai prison.

Its sad to read another instance like this one. Condolences to all involved.

As mentioned in a previous post, I don't really think this guy is a psycho. It seems to be more of a crime of passion. It doesn't make it right, but it lends more to the notion that this was an isolated event and that the guy is probably not as serious a threat to society as a psycho killer. Therefore, I don't think he deserves to rot in a Thai prison. It wasn't premeditated and should be considered a crime of passion. A punishment should be applied with a jail term but nothing to long.

Anyways, that's just my opinion. Everyone to their own.

Is it just me or are farangs getting out of hand in Thailand. I mean really check this guy out ibsears

" Therefore, I don't think he deserves to rot in a Thai prison. It wasn't premeditated and should be considered a crime of passion. A punishment should be applied with a jail term but nothing to long."

Crime of Passion? Ok I could see that if he just stabed her once saw the knife in her chest, felt her tender flesh give way under the blade and suddenly snaped out of it like "OMG what have I done". But no this filthy, old, pasty, deviant, scum bag POS, Stabbed her 3 times once in the arm, no doubt as she struggled to protect her self, then twice in the chest assureing her demise. Throw his A$$ under the Jail. Obviously had no sence to begin with investing money with some bar girl to open a bar...

Like Grandad used to say "Ain't no fool like a Old fool"

Edited by Cpt_M0ney_Sh0t

ibsears said,

"A punishment should be applied with a jail term but nothing to long."

What would you consider the correct length of time in jail for killing someone?

How about Hanging!!! After all what does he have to offer the human race!!

Its sad to read another instance like this one. Condolences to all involved.

As mentioned in a previous post, I don't really think this guy is a psycho. It seems to be more of a crime of passion. It doesn't make it right, but it lends more to the notion that this was an isolated event and that the guy is probably not as serious a threat to society as a psycho killer. Therefore, I don't think he deserves to rot in a Thai prison. It wasn't premeditated and should be considered a crime of passion. A punishment should be applied with a jail term but nothing to long.

Anyways, that's just my opinion. Everyone to their own.

Are your stupid or what.The guy obviuosly planed killing this girl.and should get the death penalty.

I would have more sympathy had the old guy made his own "punishment fit the crime". If he can stab her in the chest an ineffectual wrist slash seems petty.

Fall on your sword as did the noble romans, geezer.

I think she deserves what she got - a lesson to all those con-artist prostitutes down in Pattaya. :o

These silly old fools give all of us a bad reputation for being the same.

I sympathize with the old guy. He could have paid 10,000 baht and got away with it.

Wouldn't you do the same if someone took your life savings?

Edited by Neeranam

What the guy did was wrong of course,but understandable in a way.He was conned and she knew she was conning him.You,you and you have been here a long time and know the score.It is more than possible that he was blinded by love/a chance for an exciting new life which now lies in tatters.

He broke the Law and should be punished,but will a long prison term really change a thing on this occasion?He is not the first and by God will not be the last.

I would have more sympathy had the old guy made his own "punishment fit the crime". If he can stab her in the chest an ineffectual wrist slash seems petty.

Fall on your sword as did the noble romans, geezer.

ibsears said,

How about the same amount of time a Thai person would get for killing a Farang. That could mean he would be out on bail in a few days but instead of running away from his village, which a Thai would do, he can leave the country.

Chris

I hope he can get some of the money back that she got from him, clearly it was her plan to grab as much as possible and do a runner.

He wanted the benefits of a young lady and was prepared to invest much in a business for them both, what a shame she decided to scam him.

Fair play to the old boy and good luck to him.

What the guy did was wrong of course,but understandable in a way.He was conned and she knew she was conning him.You,you and you have been here a long time and know the score.It is more than possible that he was blinded by love/a chance for an exciting new life which now lies in tatters.

He broke the Law and should be punished,but will a long prison term really change a thing on this occasion?He is not the first and by God will not be the last.

LOVE REALLY???? OH FOR GODS SAKE 62 YR OLD LOVE 26 LUST MOST FARANGS HERE ARE SICK PERVERTS THAT ARE TO STUPID OR UGLY TO FIND SOMEONE IN THERE OWN COUNTRY. YOU COME HERE AND FLASH YOUR MONEY AND THINK UR FOUND LOVE WOW YOU ARE REALLY ALL STUPID

MOST FARANGS HERE ARE SICK PERVERTS THAT ARE TO STUPID OR UGLY TO FIND SOMEONE IN THERE OWN COUNTRY.

I think most in Pattaya perhaps. :o

Fair play to the old boy and good luck to him.

Quite - he is probably the innocent one here - self-defense.

As the Thais say -

Som Nam Na

LOVE REALLY???? OH FOR GODS SAKE 62 YR OLD LOVE 26 LUST MOST FARANGS HERE ARE SICK PERVERTS THAT ARE TO STUPID OR UGLY TO FIND SOMEONE IN THERE OWN COUNTRY. YOU COME HERE AND FLASH YOUR MONEY AND THINK UR FOUND LOVE WOW YOU ARE REALLY ALL STUPID

F off troll. :o

God yes...you are right....I can see it now.How could I have been so mistaken? GAS THEM! GAS ALL OUTSIDERS! TRAMPLE ON THEIR BONES,THE SCUM,COMING OVER HERE ETC.Intelligent comment and lively debate there.Nice one.F.O.A.D.

From Pattaya City News:

Talking about Mr Gill:

'he revealed to me that he had been in a relationship with Khun Chawee for two years and had brought the Beer Bar and a condominium for her. He would come to Thailand for three months every year and had just arrived a few days previous to this case.Upon his arrival he discovered that she was seeing another man and saw her with this other man on a number of occasions.[/u] This led to his attack on her. Mr. Gill repeatedly told me that he wanted the Police to shoot him dead and as we spoke he continued to stab himself in the stomach and in the mouth. '

This is clearly a crime of passion, but come on - when will these guys learn? Buy your girlfriend a bar, then go back to your own country for nine months of the year. What do you think is going to happen?

The poor guy stabbed her, then tried to kill himself - infidelity does funny things to guys.

A very sad case.

Read the tone of the posts on this thread.

We have a young lady dead. Thats a fact and that is sad and tragic.

We have an older man who stated he did it and attempted suicide. Thats also very sad.

I would probably guess that the old guy came to his senses and is very remorseful over what he apparently did.

But again feel the tone of the retorts, replies and comments on this thread.

All the holier than thou individuals, as usual I might add, ready to castrate, kill, hang shoot or draw and quarter the bloke.

I am not a religious person, but it sure brings to mind some at least quasi religious thoughts. "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone" might be one

And maybe, There but for the grace of God , go I" might be another.

Why as much venom in the posts, does it make each of us who post like that somewhat stronger or in some way superior? I kind of feel bad , because maybe someday I will find myself in such a prediciment..

I do offer my condolences to the girls family.

:o

Ok Gang .... rip me apart

ibsears said,

How about Hanging!!! After all what does he have to offer the human race!!

Well the penalty for robbery, fraud, call it what you like,

was death.

I wonder if that message will get across??

Read the tone of the posts on this thread.

We have a young lady dead. Thats a fact and that is sad and tragic.

We have an older man who stated he did it and attempted suicide. Thats also very sad.

I would probably guess that the old guy came to his senses and is very remorseful over what he apparently did.

But again feel the tone of the retorts, replies and comments on this thread.

All the holier than thou individuals, as usual I might add, ready to castrate, kill, hang shoot or draw and quarter the bloke.

I am not a religious person, but it sure brings to mind some at least quasi religious thoughts. "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone" might be one

And maybe, There but for the grace of God , go I" might be another.

Why as much venom in the posts, does it make each of us who post like that somewhat stronger or in some way superior? I kind of feel bad , because maybe someday I will find myself in such a prediciment..

I do offer my condolences to the girls family.

:o

Ok Gang .... rip me apart

Sir,you have put it far better than I ever could.Agree wholeheartedly.