Backup camera - rear view mirror mount

ThaiBob

I don't know about after market backup/reversing cameras but my pickup came fitted with one and I would not be without it now.

The camera has a fisheye lens so the picture is distorted and distances can be confusing when comparing with the regular rear view mirrors.

The big advantage is it shows my rear bumper and when parking I can back right up to whatever is there and get into much tighter spaces than I would without it.

Love it

thumbsup.gif

I have had them on 3 cars here in Thailand. I wouldn't be without it.... You get dependent seeing that rear view when backing up, parking etc... LOVE IT...

I have had two of the hardwired and one wireless. Both worked fine.

Edited by rmicheald

I have had them on 3 cars here in Thailand. I wouldn't be without it.... You get dependent seeing that rear view when backing up, parking etc... LOVE IT...

I have had two of the hardwired and one wireless. Both worked fine.

I live in Pattaya, where did you get yours? Price, hardwired and wireless? Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Bump. Looking for info on aftermarket wireless backup cameras.....to install on Vigo. Any feedback appreciated.

You local car audio shop should have several options in stock, and will fit it for you too. Plus, if you're not happy with things like resolution, viewing angle, night performance etc, you have somewhere to take it back / swap.