British family left devastated by death of son in Thailand

webfact

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it goes without saying that anyone who reads this post would extend condolances to the mans family, truly a shattering experience for his family, and ultimately a life cut short. But i would like to know more details, not for any nosy or macabre reasons, just another chance to add more experience and "Body armour" to the game of living in South East Asia. I read a post that mentioned he had a boyfriend, ( I don't know if this was a misprint) but hopefully all possibilities will be investigated...... Not knowing the man personally, i can only sympathise will his families loss. RIP Young man.......

Working doing what?

Just wondering.

Bar man probably.

Had a mate that did it in Phuket. Not everyone knows or cares as much as TV members about work permits

In deed, and by flaunting the law they bring the wreath of the authorities on the rest of us law

abiding farangs in this country...

I want to know how he "lived" in Thailand for 3 years. Obviously not on a non O.

If he was doing visa runs, must have made a lot of money before turned 18, which is how old he'd have been when coming to Thailand if he's been here 3 years.

It's just that the death of an illegal immigrant living in the criminal fringe world is an entirely different story to the death of a respectable teacher working legally in a foreign country. It would be nice to have all the facts before forming an opinion on the unfortunate death of another young foreign man living in Thailand.

Unfortunately, on viewing a photo of the young man I did form an opinion, without knowing the facts of the incident.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican
  • Like 1

It's just that the death of an illegal immigrant living in the criminal fringe world is an entirely different story to the death of a respectable teacher working legally in a foreign country.

Well that's an opinion. Not one I agree with whatsoever in lieue of any actual facts though.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

Working doing what?

Just wondering.

Bar man probably.

Had a mate that did it in Phuket. Not everyone knows or cares as much as TV members about work permits

In deed, and by flaunting the law they bring the wreath of the authorities on the rest of us law

I want to know how he "lived" in Thailand for 3 years. Obviously not on a non O.

If he was doing visa runs, must have made a lot of money before turned 18, which is how old he'd have been when coming to Thailand if he's been here 3 years.

Yet another TVF curtain twitcher............... coffee1.gif

• Like 2

21 - 3 years already working, so no uni degree ...

WP & what kind of job ... anyway ... he is dead now ...

and so it goes on..... the "what visa do other people have" obsessed curtain twitchers just can't help it ....... there should be a help group for you guys.... coffee1.gif

• Like 2

21 - 3 years already working, so no uni degree ...

WP & what kind of job ... anyway ... he is dead now ...

and so it goes on..... the "what visa do other people have" obsessed curtain twitchers just can't help it ....... there should be a help group for you guys.... coffee1.gif

Comments like the one posted by 'beig' make me want to puke.

What an ass.

• Like 2

Working doing what?

Just wondering.

Bar man probably.

Wreath or Wrath...as well as being very sad you can't even spell

Working doing what?

Just wondering.

Bar man probably.

Wreath or Wrath...as well as being very sad you can't even spell

How sad! - attacking spelling on a forum is one of the ultimate no-nos - all it does is show that the person has no argument to put so resorts to petty spelling criticisms.

it also shows they have no idea how a word-processing app works.

Edited by wilcopops

If this is true, how sad and what confusions must he be to end his days.

I better understand the great pain of parents who could not do anything to help their child and why TV has echoed.

Hopefully this young man finds peace where he is.