Oh Well, What The Hel_l

Old Croc

The other night another poster stated that a review of my comments would reveal a wealth of condescending drivel.

I was about to leap to the fray, ready to deny and defend, when I realised it was probably largely true. I am a fair way from the most verbose, articulate and committed communicators on this forum. I am certainly more reactive than proactive and prefer to attempt humour, in lieu of confrontation, in most of my posts with mixed results.

I'm not denying I do occassionally go on the attack when I feel there is good reason, but mostly I sit back and watch the pot boil while adding the odd stir to help the mixture. :o Those who know me most are aware my late Friday night posts are usually as big a mystery to me, the next day, as they are to the reader at the time. :D

I've used my share of smilies instead of words, but again, am a lot short of the record breakers in the field. (you know who you are!) I think I will be best remembered for my knowledge in the "guess the city" thread and my recent win in the soccer tipping competion against better credentialled punters.

Anyway, this is my 2000th post however I got there.

Look out JD and Brit! :D

:D Congratulations with your 2K posts Croc and before I forget...also with your win on the WC predictions. Well deserved!

Hope to see you around end July or in August somewhere on Phuket!

Cheers

LaoPo (still in China somewhere)

PS: I finally became a real man :o .......the Chinese have a saying that if a man didn't climb the GREAT WALL he's not a real man.....I did and survived; Holy Moly...that Wall IS big, I'll tell you :D:D...but...I didn't run the entire 5.000 Kms :D

Edited by LaoPo

Good show Croc.

Its amazing, I was quite chuffed when I cracked a 100 the other day (just like any England cricketer would be!) but you then go and get a West Indies score and sink my ship!

I have no doubt Donz will mention his Aussie innings soon.... Good on you too mate, I would like to say I'm hot on yer heels, but I aint.

Your advice is always appreciated by us newbies. Ingnore the flamers, you both have values opinions to share.

Good show Croc.

Its amazing, I was quite chuffed when I cracked a 100 the other day (just like any England cricketer would be!) but you then go and get a West Indies score and sink my ship!

I have no doubt Donz will mention his Aussie innings soon.... Good on you too mate, I would like to say I'm hot on yer heels, but I aint.

Your advice is always appreciated by us newbies. Ingnore the flamers, you both have values opinions to share.

Indeed, a rare feat that is! :o

2000 posts, hmm . . . give me another 8 or so years on current form

:D Congratulations with your 2K posts Croc and before I forget...also with your win on the WC predictions. Well deserved!

Hope to see you around end July or in August somewhere on Phuket!

Cheers

LaoPo (still in China somewhere)

PS: I finally became a real man :o .......the Chinese have a saying that if a man didn't climb the GREAT WALL he's not a real man.....I did and survived; Holy Moly...that Wall IS big, I'll tell you :D:D...but...I didn't run the entire 5.000 Kms :D

I think you've been a real (gentle)man for a long time LaoPo :D Thanks for your congratulations, I'm still trying to get to Phuket (had to cancel twice). When do you leave there?

The other night another poster stated that a review of my comments would reveal a wealth of condescending drivel.

Look out JD and Brit! :o

ah, yes .... I should of qualified that with "... in the ladies' forum". But at any rate, who cares now? Happy 2000 posts until the next tussle. :D

Many congrats, OC. And for what it's worth, I enjoy your posts. If others don't, then as my old grandad used to say: <deleted> 'em all, and bo11ocks to the rest.

And if you're in Phuket during August, I'd love to buy you a beer.