Monk to hold second round of talks on energy sector reform next month

Lite Beer

Who died and made this evil person the master. What has it got to do with him, shouldn't this violent piece of work be in the temple begging for forgiveness or be in prison for his crimes.

What has it got to do with you either? Do YOU have any voice in the way that Thailand is run?

At least Thai people listen to him, which is more than they do to you.

Take it up with Thaivisa Admin they posted the story for comments and if you don't like people commenting ask the mods to remove the topic.

I didn't mean to offend you and I am extremely sorry.

Thank you for your apology.

I had no problem with the post per se but they way you wrote it which came out to me as angry and arrogant and so I replied in the same tone to you and for that I apologise also.

It really doesn't matter what we write on Thai Visa (unless it is personal) as no notice will be taken by Thais anyway.

There is a hardcore of maybe 10 to 15 posters on either side who are so dogmatic and will never be happy at what the "other side" wrote but perhaps if they ever met over a beer and no TV poster names or politics were allowed to be discussed they might even like each other.

Your definitely 100% right there, I have bumped into a the odd Thaivisa poster and we have got along very well discussing certain issues that have been posted on here. Words don't actually convey the body expressions when read. At the end of the day we have said, so what do use on Thaivisa? Oh your chooka and your xxxx <deleted> mate we have had some serious differences but hey now I know you in person and see your points in real discussion changes things.

People on here should not take things to seriouslysmile.png

• Like 1