British MP George Galloway taken to hospital after street attack

Lite Beer

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have never defended this lunatic attacker. Yes Galloway is an odious person but that's obviously not the right way to oppose him

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I must in all honesty plead guilty to a little schadenfreude though. wink.png

Hey, we're only human!

I am no fan of Galloway or his politics, give the man his due, he tore the American Senate Committee to pieces and exposed them for what they are.

One of Galloways most prolific rants, he takes no prisoners, gave them a rocket up their backside in their own backyard.

I salute you George.

• Like 1

Where would anyone get the idea that anti Semitic Muslims intent on destroying Israel are trying to establish a world wide caliphate.

If you are going to try and use my words to ridicule me, at least try and get what I said right!

The relevant part of my post being

accusing the UK of being overtaken by anti Semitic Muslims intent on destroying Israel and establishing a world wide caliphate!

No one with even the slightest knowledge of current affairs would deny that there are extremist Muslim jihadist organisations such as you describe; but only the rabid Islamaphobes apply that label to the vast majority of UK Mulsims, and Muslims world wide come to that.

Where would anyone get the idea that anti Semitic Muslims intent on destroying Israel are trying to establish a world wide caliphate.

If you are going to try and use my words to ridicule me, at least try and get what I said right!

accusing the UK of being overtaken by anti Semitic Muslims intent on destroying Israel and establishing a world wide caliphate!

No one with even the slightest knowledge of current affairs would deny that there are extremist Muslim jihadist organisations such as you describe; but only the rabid Islamaphobes apply that label to the vast majority of UK Mulsims, and Muslims world wide come to that.

But their hi-so ilk do nothing, do they..?

My post immediately followed yours. I'm pretty sure that everyone who read my post knows exactly what you said and most of them realize that that there are plenty of anti-Semitic Muslims, intent on destroying Israel, who are trying to establish a world wide caliphate, no matter how some folks try to downplay it.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1

My post immediately followed yours. I'm pretty sure that everyone who read my post knows exactly what you said and most of them realize that that there are plenty of anti-Semitic Muslims intent on destroying Israel, who are trying to establish a world wide caliphate, no matter how some folks try to downplay it.

dont know who are the good guys and who are the bad guys anymore. crazy.gif

Documents show that the notorious leader of ISIL Takfiri group Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has been trained by Israeli spy agency Mossad, a human rights attorney tells Press TV.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/08/24/376378/baghdadi-mossadtrained-saudifunded/

But their hi-so ilk do nothing, do they..?

As shown repeatedly in another topic, where such discussion is more on topic than here, Muslim leaders, representative's, Imams etc. in the UK do plenty, regularly condemning jihadists, militants, extremists etc.; some UK Imams have even issued a fatwa against jihadists.

Many mosques and other Muslim institutions have kicked the militants out and are educating their younger members in British values and turning them away from radicalisation.

When this is pointed out the Islamaphobes can only respond by calling them liars!

But this has been discussed at length in that other topic and is nothing to do with Galloway.

If you wish to comment further on this specific issue without arousing the mods ire, maybe you should do so there rather than here.

My post immediately followed yours. I'm pretty sure that everyone who read my post knows exactly what you said and most of them realize that that there are plenty of anti-Semitic Muslims, intent on destroying Israel, who are trying to establish a world wide caliphate, no matter how some folks try to downplay it.

Again, you partially quote me in an attempt to turn what I said through 180 degrees and make it appear that I am, in jacky54's favourite word used whenever he has no counter argument (which is very often), an apologist.

Is this a deliberate ploy by you, or is there another reason for your lack of comprehension?

Again, you partially quote me in an attempt to turn what I said through 180 degrees and make it appear that I am, in jacky54's favourite word used whenever he has no counter argument (which is very often), an apologist.

Is this a deliberate ploy by you, or is there another reason for your lack of comprehension?

The only "ploy" I read is your continuous protection of, dare I say. an uncontrollable religion that is wasting women an kids world wide. WHY, don't YOU advise these folk a solution instead of making continuous excuses for them......Go on, go for it............. clap2.gif

• Like 2

My post immediately followed yours. I'm pretty sure that everyone who read my post knows exactly what you said and most of them realize that that there are plenty of anti-Semitic Muslims intent on destroying Israel, who are trying to establish a world wide caliphate, no matter how some folks try to downplay it.

dont know who are the good guys and who are the bad guys anymore.

Please don't waste our time with foolish conspiracy theories from Press TV - the Iranian government's propaganda channel. laugh.png

dont know who are the good guys and who are the bad guys anymore. crazy.gif

Documents show that the notorious leader of ISIL Takfiri group Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has been trained by Israeli spy agency Mossad, a human rights attorney tells Press TV.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/08/24/376378/baghdadi-mossadtrained-saudifunded/

Press TV is an Iranian government controlled TV station. What next? Quoting RT?

FAIL!

Ha U! You beat me to it.

Edited by H1w4yR1da
  • Like 1