Taxi sign warns passengers to keep it in their pants

webfact

The Thai people I showed that consider it as INAPPROPRIATE. Obviously the one who has a disorder is the driver not the passengers. I never heard about a taxi turned into a brothel.

Well it is inappropriate in Europe as well....most probably worldwide.

Than I should walk around with a sign no cheating, no over pricing, no refusing fares, no talking

on mobiles while driving, no funny smells from some air fresheners or dry leafs, no running

away with luggage, and always have change in your pockets from a hundred baht note...

should I go on??/

exactly = taxi drivers - the poster boys for moral behaviour. yes the odd one does return a lost phone etc but most fall into the many of the what you described.

The Thai people I showed that consider it as INAPPROPRIATE. Obviously the one who has a disorder is the driver not the passengers. I never heard about a taxi turned into a brothel.

Which did they consider inappropriate? The passenger behavior or the taxi driver's sign?

Some of the biggest crooks and scumbags in Thailand (apart from the jet ski bums) all of a sudden getting prudish and sensible? What's wrong with this picture?

What is wrong with this is picture?

Because a number of taxi drivers are crooks and scumbags you seem to assume that all are. Some taxi drivers are the nicest, kindest folks

'you could meet anywhere.

There are a number of stickers Taxi Drivers can buy, usually in green, to attach to their windows/screens in order that passengers do not distract the driver. We were in a pink taxi the other day in BKK and, amongst those forbidding things it had never occurred to us to attempt in a taxi, there was one that was a graphically rendered approach from the rear that was No F*******