Is Thai bar girl different to most?

scoteng

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you spent £5000 in three weeks in Bangkok but let your teelak pay for flights to Samui. The holes in the story are getting bigger.

People don't read things properly do they? I said I won a few thousand, so I had unexpected money to go out and blow to go and have a good time and get over my previous relationship. I return home and my situation money wise is back to normal. There is a 3 month gap of my return to Thailand so I am hardly going to be loaded for my next trip. I wanted to leave it a little longer but holidays at work were fully booked in august and weather in September is hardly great in Thailand. I would've paid for the flights anyway but she was very insistent. What is actually wrong with her paying for something anyway? Considering she actually probably doesn't earn far off what I get and I'm spending £2,500 total for the trip and her practically nothing? Is it not normal for a british woman to pay money towards things? So any holes you think are getting bigger in this story, well I have just filled them back in. Anything else I'm saying to make any holes bigger for me to fill in? So anyone else saying I'm a troll or making this story up well 555 you are wrong because this is 100% reality and I'm not sad enough like some clowns are to make stories up for giggles. I maybe sad or stupid enough to start a relationship with a bar girl on the other hand. I work nights as a croupier remember so I'm hardly wanting to use any spare time wasted making stories on this website, but of course I might have made up being a croupier 5555 whatever. clap2.gif

Sorry but I'm just getting annoyed with people thinking this real situation is made up and I'm a troll. If you think that don't comment. thumbsup.gif

Dude, go back and read your post #245 and you wrote £5000. Some people don't write things properly. If you dropped that kind of cash (or even half that) teelak probably thinks you're a big fish and just trying to be modest or make her show sincerity. Anyway, I think you're playing around with her and you're playing around with us on this forum. You went Thailand, had some fun with a bar girl, and now want to convince yourself and the world that it was more than that. Especially yourself. If your feelings were legit you would be desperately trying to keep this girl chaste. You'd be asking how can I make sure she doesn't bar fine, you might even be taking up or wanting to take up some forum members offers to investigate. Instead you're fairly laid back about it. You go to see her in November, have some more fun, and then decide, to move no. No issue with that, it's what guys and gals like you two do. What irks is when you dress it up as a big love affair when your actions and responses show that it is not.

Yes mate I spent £5,000 the first time I was there on a big blow out. 2nd time I only spent £1,200 in spending money the rest was flights and accommodation. She's very cheap to look after, as she eats thai food which is obviously cheap and barely drinks (probably as she is having a break from drinking so much in her job).

Her jewellery don't look to cheap. Mind you, you're not at that stage yet. She's a sweet looking girl, seems over twenty though. Not sure it was a good idea to post on TVF given the number of budding private eyes there appear to be on here.

Im not judging you or her but, let me ask you a couple simple questions. Just think about them. Did you not pick up a girl who has said to you repeatedly that she doesnt bar fine? Yes. Did she not go home with you? Yes. Just think about it.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

Her jewellery don't look to cheap. Mind you, you're not at that stage yet. She's a sweet looking girl, seems over twenty though. Not sure it was a good idea to post on TVF given the number of budding private eyes there appear to be on here.

Actually that was my first thought looking at her necklace for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Give us the name of the bar so we can find out if she's willing to sleep with a man over 50 for 2000 baht. Then I can report back to you.

Edited by balo
  • Like 2

Ha ha she bought that necklace as soon as I returned to the UK the first time. She said she bought it with the money I paid her for her company. Think it cost her 20,000 baht and she showed me the shop where she got it from. She openly admits that first time I went to Thailand I was just about the money, but she started liking me properly towards end of my holiday and she said she expected me to go home and not return to see her. I kept in touch with her everyday and she liked that and she knew I was more serious, then I returned to see her and we got on really well, just like any normal couple would do.

Ha ha she bought that necklace as soon as I returned to the UK the first time. She said she bought it with the money I paid her for her company. Think it cost her 20,000 baht and she showed me the shop where she got it from. She openly admits that first time I went to Thailand I was just about the money, but she started liking me properly towards end of my holiday and she said she expected me to go home and not return to see her. I kept in touch with her everyday and she liked that and she knew I was more serious, then I returned to see her and we got on really well, just like any normal couple would do.

I have a feeling you'll have a chance to visit that shop in November. 555

• Like 1

Im not judging you or her but, let me ask you a couple simple questions. Just think about them. Did you not pick up a girl who has said to you repeatedly that she doesnt bar fine? Yes. Did she not go home with you? Yes. Just think about it.

She also said, "I no like Thai man" , and "I only work bar for one week", and "I no like old man" , because the OP is young. When she talks to the old fools she says " I no like young farang because too much bum bum"

She also said, "I no like Thai man" , and "I only work bar for one week", and "I no like old man" , because the OP is young. When she talks to the old fools she says " I no like young farang because too much bum bum"

It's odd that Thai's don't learn the expression "don't like" instead of "no like". It can't be that hard to remember and would make their English sound so much more natural.

A forum where a person cant even post pics of himself....now this has got to be a first. Come on have some common sense here.

But we can call each other and different countries names and thats fine :)

Edited by 2fishin2

She hasn't said those things actually. She had only worked a short period that was very obvious due to her Facebook page and the fact that she started becoming friends with all the girls from the bar on Facebook along with her very bad English at the time. thumbsup.gif

She drinks tequila shots. What she does is get a guy to buy her a drink and egg him on to drink it so she can get more bought for her. That is definitely true as she did that with me when I first met her in the bar. I ended up necking most of her tequila shots. She also forces herself to throw up sometimes.

If it's real 40-50k, I also see bracelets and rings.

That is a lot of work consuming lady drinks.

• Like 1

She drinks tequila shots. What she does is get a guy to buy her a drink and egg him on to drink it so she can get more bought for her. That is definitely true as she did that with me when I first met her in the bar. I ended up necking most of her tequila shots. She also forces herself to throw up sometimes.

Scooter...you are pretty new to the scene, but she is showing many years of experience.

Yes Scooter she is not a lowly bar girl she's a hostess. A real diamond.

• Like 2

Scooter...you are pretty new to the scene, but she is showing many years of experience.

From the photo, age somewhere between 26 and 32.

Assume she started working at age 20, assume 1-2 customers every day.

6 years at 500 per year (5 day working week), that's a minimum of 3,000 customers.

• Like 1