Uzbek women arrested for soliciting following complaints by Pattaya 'tourists'

webfact

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Hmm, what sort of sex tourist complains that there are hookers in a hooker area?

I can't read anywhere they where sex tourist there was complaining. Do you think only sexpats visiting pattaya

Maybe this time , there will be a cleanup and the image of pattaya will change in the long term. So maybe is time to go somewhere else, if sexpats only visit Thailand for sex

i think in Thailand, there is NO SUCH THING AS A CLEAN UP.

there is only PR and Publicity stunts.

the police do some action for a few days or a few weeks... they show IN THE NEWS PAPERS and on the NEWS that they did such a GREAT job to stop crime...

they even phone all the TV companies and newspapers to come for a photoshoot so that they can tell everyone how they have stamped out crime.

and then (as soon as the TV cameras and journalists have gone), they relax and dont bother to make any big effort to stop any crime.

i saw this sooooooo many times repeatedly in thailand.

there is NO LONG TERM CLEAN UP.

its just publicity to make the police seem like they are doing a good job.

I mean: seriously,,, if public nudity is illegal in thailand and if prostitution is illegal,, then HOW ON EARTH CAN A PLACE LIKE PATTAY GO UN-NOTICED !!!

its ridiculous to think that the police are even trying to do their job.

so lets just say that the law means nothing (if the police get their bribe money).

and occasionally a russian or thai prostitute will get arrested by the police and they will tell the newspapers to show what great people the police are ;)

its exactly the same as the DRUG TRADE in some south american countries.

police get paid... and sometimes they make some small arrests to look good in the news.

the old sovietic countries mafia and east block tries to invade thailand as they did in south europe, hong kong and more.

thats why it is not unusual to see now instead of thais, philipines or asian , these caucasian woman in the street, bar from expensive hotels etc etc offering their more than cold iced services for money.

bah.gif

Hmm, what sort of sex tourist complains that there are hookers in a hooker area?

I can't read anywhere they where sex tourist there was complaining. Do you think only sexpats visiting pattaya

Maybe this time , there will be a cleanup and the image of pattaya will change in the long terms. So maybe is time to go somewhere else, if sexpats only visit Thailand for sex

People go to Walking street either to look at it or particpate - either way why would they complain?

It is very difficult to "innocently" stray into one of the sex areas - there are enough neon signs and scantily clad girls to give the game away

More likely Thai girls complained or maybe a Russian pimp pretending to be a tourist or of course maybe some religious nut case

Where's the finger pointing at the suspects as per normal?

Exactly. Where's the photo? Disappointed I was too . . .

Hard to believe isn't it. You do wonder though. The little family groups I have seen in Bangla at night and I'm thinking.

What are they doing here?

Its not Soho

or Times Square

or The Champs Elysees. . .what do they expect??

Like going skiing in the Gobi desert.

Why didn't they complaint about the Thai-hookers?

because it was the thai that complained, but we will say farang cos it looks better, if you are looking for sex, who gives a shit where they are from as long as they do what you want them to do and the price is right, its a rat race out there and people do get jealous of others

When I used to live in Pattaya I saw the Russian girls and only a few times was ever tempted. They do get used up very quickly and the thought of me being on her after a bus full of Indians or Arab guys turns my stomach. Tell me I be raciss if you want but its true and yes I've seen the Uzbek girls make deals with and walk towards cheap hotels with a dozen Indian guys at once. Its also very difficult to tell them no and walk away without them saying something rude or spitting on your or throwing a lit cigarette at you or something else.

There was a working girl (Thai) who used to talk to me every time I went back to my apartment and each time it was a little game. She'd offer to come home with me and I'd kiss her hand and say something like "Oh my darling I can't because...." and there you go. Face saved. Never took her home but she was never offended or spat or did all the other things the Uzbek girls normally did. Don't bother trying to be nice to the Russian girls if your answer is no. Best stategy is to just say it deadpan and keep walking. No charm or style at all I can't say I feel much remorse for their removal. Had I need for such I would definitely choose a Thai girl - more class and infintely sweeter.

• Like 1

Maybe this time , there will be a cleanup and the image of pattaya will change in the long terms. So maybe is time to go somewhere else, if sexpats only visit Thailand for sex

Have you been on the juice? What are you trying to say ?

Maybe pigs will fly. coffee1.gif

the old sovietic countries mafia and east block tries to invade thailand as they did in south europe, hong kong and more.

thats why it is not unusual to see now instead of thais, philipines or asian , these caucasian woman in the street, bar from expensive hotels etc etc offering their more than cold iced services for money.

bah.gif

In 2002 I went to Macau. Amazed at the large number of East European and former USSR Asian republics' whores about. UAE full of them. Go into any 5 star hotel bar in the evening and they'll find you.

maybe news like this will draw enough bad attention to the area to encourage a cleanup, a good start would be to remove all the illegal buildings on the sea side that are encroaching on public land as it's a complete eyesore

The place has also out priced itself through price fixing and greed

Once again time to mention that the buildings on the sea side of WS are upgraded and replacement construction for buildings that used to be the ancient fishing village of Pattaya some fifty years back. There was never pristine beach at that part.

Of course the real tourist complaint was the girls were asking for triple the local rate and they wanted to pay

the Thai rate. Not sure if the undercover tourist snitches had to consummate the deal and then pay or they talked

the girls into taking money up-front. Lots of questions from the peanut gallery. IE. me whistling.gif

I've had a few conversations with some of the Russian women. They are great fun to talk to. I even ran across one woman from DENMARK in the old Grace Hotel Coffee Shop. Perfect English and rather attractive. I suspected trouble, so I declined.