‎Finnish National arrested on suspicion of Dealing Ecstacy pills In Pattaya

Rimmer

Ecstasy Drug Dealers Caught Red Handed In Pattaya

222.jpg
PATTAYA – September 4, 2014 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 03.00 am Pol.Lt.Col.Poomsit Singthuen-deputy superintendent of Pattaya police station-, Pol.Maj.Choosak Pinrattana-investigation inspector-, Pol.Capt.Wuttipong Trakulwirattanti-deputy investigator-, had arrested Ms.Chalermlak (Ann) Inchaya aged 27 with 5 Ecstasy pills and Mr.Tomi Pekka Langstedt aged 38 from Finland with 1,000 Ecstasy pills.

Previously the police officers found out that a group of teenagers had gathered to consume drugs in front of a grocery in Soi Buakaw Central Pattaya. Therefore the police monitored them and noticed that Ms.Chalermlak was acting suspiciously so they asked to search her and found 5 Ecstasy pills which were wrapped in tissue paper. Upon questioning her she confessed that she bought them for 800 baht from a Mr Tomi.

pdnews.jpg
-- Pattaya Daily News 2014-09-04

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/ecstasy-drug-dealers-caught-red-handed-pattaya/

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, it's very convenient that they found 1000 tablets on him.. I mean as opposed to 96 or 107 for example. not convenient for him though.

I suspect that the quality of the reporting may not be that great..

Actually I feel sorry for him anyway, I know I shouldn't but I just do. The punishment (if convicted) will be out of proportion to the crime.

Well, it's very convenient that they found 1000 tablets on him.. I mean as opposed to 96 or 107 for example. not convenient for him though.

Actually I feel sorry for him anyway, I know I shouldn't but I just do. The punishment (if convicted) will be out of proportion to the crime.

Are you serious ??

The quoted number is 1000, (1 thousand) while your figures are close to 100 (1 hundred) !!

He is a moron, dealing drugs in any country, let alone a foreign country. Lock him up, I say, & forget about him.

These drugs are ruining many people, both young & old, zero sympathy from me.

The punishment (if convicted) will be out of proportion to the crime.

Exactly and that's why I feel sorry for him too! This is the main problem in this country.

You can kill anybody with a luxury sports car and get away with it but you can't deal drugs in a relative small amount and expect to get away with it.

It is just not fair.

wai2.gif

I think the bald head, Tats and the Nordic Tee Shirt very hard to find in Soi Buakhou! I allways wonder how these young blokes have women booze new bikes and out on the piss every night but I suppose he has traded it for no nights out ever and good chance of meeting the right man, go figure.

Are you serious ??

The quoted number is 1000, (1 thousand) while your figures are close to 100 (1 hundred) !!

He is a moron, dealing drugs in any country, let alone a foreign country. Lock him up, I say, & forget about him.

These drugs are ruining many people, both young & old, zero sympathy from me.

AGREE!

Finn arrested in Pattaya’s ecstasy drug bust

ecstasy__pills_1291103c-300x187.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Pattaya Police took into custody a Thai woman in Pattaya in the early morning hour of September 4 for allegedly peddling Ecstasy pills on the streets of this well-known tourist city that led to the arrest of a Finnish man after about 1,000 of the illicit drug were found in his apartment. Drugs Ecstacy

According to police, Chalermlak Inchaya, 27, a suspected drug pusher, was stopped by police near a convenience store in Central Pattaya area of Banglamung district in Chonburi. Police found five pills of the hallucinogenic/stimulant drug in her possession. Police said they were told by the woman that she had bought the drug from a Finnish man, identified as Tomi Pekka Langstedt, 28, who lived in a guesthouse in South Pattaya.

Police said they went to the Finnish man’s address, found Langstedt, searched his room and found about 1,000 Ecstasy pills. During interrogation, police said the Finn told them he had bought the pills from a beer bar owner in Central Pattaya at THB250 per pill and then resell them at THB700-1,000 per pill.

The two suspects were being held at Pattaya police station, pending further investigation.

Source: Thai-language press reports

Source: http://scandasia.com/finn-arrested-in-pattayas-ecstasy-drug-bust/

-- ScandAsia 2014-09-04

Although a silly thing he did i want to let you all in on something. My wife's cousin went home and found his girlfriend with another guy. He stabbed her to death in the neck several times and was found guilty and jailed. He did 5 years !!!!!! what will this guy serve?

Although a silly thing he did i want to let you all in on something. My wife's cousin went home and found his girlfriend with another guy. He stabbed her to death in the neck several times and was found guilty and jailed. He did 5 years !!!!!! what will this guy serve?

No work permit either...

His act was a crime of passion. That's a viable defense in France and usually will moderate sentences in many countries.

Drug dealers are scum who exploit numerous for financial gain in a premeditated and planned way.

I thought ecstasy was more like $20 a tablet so 5 is closer to ฿3000

Different places different prices. I used to get 4 for 10 pounds back in England, and the 1000 comment, he probably bought them by the thousand, hence having a thousand. Kind of how things work