Husband prime suspect in murder of Wife in North Pattaya

Rimmer

Husband prime suspect in murder of Wife in North Pattaya

murder-2.jpg
PATTAYA:--On Friday afternoon the body of a 28 year old woman was found in the apartment of her Husband in North Pattaya. He is now on the run and wanted by Police for murder.

Police were called to the Pachawan Place Apartments in North Pattaya on Friday following the discovery of the body of Khun Achara. It appeared she had been strangled and was also smothered by a floor mat. It was estimated she had been dead for at least 5 hours according to a Forensic Doctor.

The body was found by Khun Pacharagiti aged 34, a friend of the victim’s Brother, who was concerned after his sister failed to answer the phone. He lives outside of Pattaya and asked his friend to check the apartment of Khun Adun, a Pattaya Tour Guide and the victim’s Husband, who lives apart from his wife. She was visiting Khun Adun and normally lives in Phayao Province in North Thailand where she cares for their young child.

- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/143507/husband-prime-suspect-in-murder-of-wife-in-north-pattaya/#sthash.1xhhKMq9.dpuf

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-09-06

The report is more difficult to follow than the actual murder story.

Estranged husband texts mother of his wife, confessing he murdered her and that he would turn himself into police.

Not at all difficult to understand, it is a perfectly reasonable piece of logical reporting.

Don't worry about it Minehaha. The TVF detective/CSI squad are on the case and will have it solved in no time tongue.png

One clue to go on...

He left his crash helmet behind...

Thai Police have been asked to look out for a Thai motor bike rider not wearing a crash helmet. whistling.gif

On a more serious point how sad to get a text saying I have just killed your daughter.

• Like 1

Don't worry about it Minehaha. The TVF detective/CSI squad are on the case and will have it solved in no time tongue.png

One clue to go on...

Thai Police have been asked to look out for a Thai motor bike rider not wearing a crash helmet. whistling.gif

On a more serious point how sad to get a text saying I have just killed your daughter.

Think I saw a chap with no helmet a moment ago

• Like 1

One clue to go on...

That is his helmet on the bed ? Maybe not.

I did figure that out, probably the brothers or hers...

But again we see the scene of a crime forensically trashed, I think there is no doubt as to who did it but when it comes to trial much of the evidence to dispute his story on what happened would have been compromised, therefore he may well end up serving a lesser sentence. sad.png

I did figure that out, probably the brothers or hers...

But again we see the scene of a crime forensically trashed, I think there is no doubt as to who did it but when it comes to trial much of the evidence to dispute his story on what happened would have been compromised, therefore he may well end up serving a lesser sentence. sad.png

It isn't much like CSI on telly is it.

I mean the same number of people, but on TV they are all busy dusting and taking pics and all that, here they all just seem to be standing around. I think the presence of the senior officers probably prevents a true investigator doing his job.