How do suspension points work?

Costas2008

Last time I got a suspension, I was allocated 1 point.

Is there a table of points that shows how many points you should be awarded before you are kicked out of TV?

Also, can I see from anywhere, how many points I have been awarded up to now?

I looked around but can't find anything relevant.

Thank you for your help.

I bet I have more points than you

I think I'm on three....unless a five day suspension gets you a bonus like in the footy comp?

Come on mods....spill the beans....did I get a reduction for eighteen months of good behaviour?

Also just how many has Toadie got hahahaaaa?

They work like air-miles or 7/11 stamps - There more you get the better the redemption awards.

that would explain why i got a 3 week holiday last time

Did you get the complimentary upgrade on return? They are really sneaky buggers and tend to keep those for family members.

• Like 1

If I had known, that I would have put admin in such trouble, I would have never asked.

5 days later and all the Kings horses and all the Kings men couldn't give an answer to Costas again.

I asked the same question a long time ago Costas....and spent weeks asking the same question relating to swearing on the forum.

I see now they have finally sorted that issue so even the mighty cannot swear here.....maybe they will have removed the two points they added to my fine account here on that basis....and that of many others who were only following the example of george who set the forum up.......we all await our answers to these questions with a smile......biggrin.png

OK it works like this.

There is no one size fits all and no automatic ban level.

You get a warning for which you get 1 point. When you reach a certain number of points the moderation and admin team discuss your case, many factors determine your fate (such as the period over which those points were amassed).

G. puts on his black cap and sentence is passed.

You cannot view your own warning points level.

• Like 1

OK it works like this.

You get a warning for which you get 1 point. When you reach a certain number of points the moderation and admin team discuss your case, many factors determine your fate (such as the period over which those points were amassed).

Do the points get erased after certain periods of time, or are they there forever?

• Like 1

OK it works like this.

Do the points get erased after certain periods of time, or are they there forever?

I would reckon they are preserved for all eternity and only looked at by the Mods to give context to your latest infraction. In this manner, a low-order flame or veiled expletive may be treated as a minor faux pas if your last 'foot in mouth' incident was ages ago. However, if you unleash a particularly odious zinger or suddenly assume extreme or prolonged levels of arseholiness, your priors may quickly become the nails in your coffin regardless of how long ago you earned 'em..

OK it works like this.

I would reckon they are preserved for all eternity and only looked at by the Mods to give context to your latest infraction. In this manner, a low-order flame or veiled expletive may be treated as a minor faux pas if your last 'foot in mouth' incident was ages ago. However, if you unleash a particularly odious zinger or suddenly assume extreme or prolonged levels of arseholiness, your priors may quickly become the nails in your coffin regardless of how long ago you earned 'em..

Ahhh yes....but what about the foot in mouth incident that went the other way?

I'd have thought they would want to forget all about it.......!

wink.png

I bet I have more points than you

Toady, I'm reliably informed that you have more points than Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal (combined) at the end of a season.

And in fact, more points than a warehouse full of Hornby train sets.

Edited by tonytigerbkk
  • Like 2